Author Topic: Training Arena  (Read 731 times)

Offline HARDLIQR

• Zinc Member
Training Arena
« on: March 25, 2011, 07:40:54 AM »
I was in the training arena the other night helping some new players out and noticed you can't destroy any targets I.E. Hangers, Guns. Is this a permanent or will it be fixed?

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Training Arena
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 09:12:14 AM »
It's a temporary glitch.

Offline HARDLIQR

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 02:04:40 PM »
Thank you for the reply. Any idea when this will be fixed?

Offline elmo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 01:17:28 PM »
Yeah, I haven't flown in a while and I have been trying to capture a town. can you do that offline in the training area (AHTA8).

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 11:04:03 PM »
Yeah, I haven't flown in a while and I have been trying to capture a town. can you do that offline in the training area (AHTA8).

fication from clara, I believe you meant offline on the TA map, ahta08.

You should be able to.You can also change arena settings to make it easier or more difficult.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline elmo

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 02:45:51 PM »
Thank you but I have a question. What setting would I change and what would it be. Lower = easy | High = harder

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 08:49:49 PM »
Thank you but I have a question. What setting would I change and what would it be. Lower = easy | High = harder

Specifically for town capture, most likely town down percentage, not sure if that's the actual wordage of the setting.
With that you can change white flag conditions from hardest, needing 100% of the town to be destroyed, to easier, say 1% down.
You probably could also change building hardness but I'd assume you want that similar to what you would need to do in online arenas.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54