Author Topic: Would you have done it?  (Read 2138 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Would you have done it?
« on: March 31, 2011, 02:08:41 PM »
A South African rugby star has appeared in court for allegedly hacking three men to death with an axe.

Local reports claim Joseph Ntshongwana, 34, carried out the attacks in revenge for the gang rape of his daughter that left her infected with HIV.

Police said one of the alleged victims was decapitated, with his head found in a dustbin a mile away. Another victim's head "was left hanging by a thread".

Ntshongwana is a former flanker for top-flight side Blue Bulls, based in Pretoria.

It is reported that the girl was assaulted during a break-in at the family's home in Durban. Ntshongwana is accused of then stalking his victims over several days in nearby townships and slums before attacking them.

Detectives arrested him at 1.30am on Wednesday.

Police spokesman Vincent Mdunge said Ntshongwana was expected to appear in court to face three charges of murder and one of attempted murder after a fourth alleged victim managed to escape.

He added: "They found clothes with blood stains and a hire car he may have used during the alleged attacks."

According to The Telegraph, the suspect allegedly told a group of witnesses he would "kill 100 men if he could".

The paper quotes a police source, who said: "He didn't seem to make any effort to try and conceal himself. He was just driving around the townships in a car, then he would get out and attack someone.

"It was almost like he wanted to wipe out all the men from one particular area of the township."

Police cannot confirm that his daughter was raped, saying this will be investigated at a later date.

Ntshongwana has been remanded in police custody and is due back in court on 7 April for a bail hearing

Me? Oh yes, and hopefully make them suffer horribly. I would then hand myself in.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
Re: Would you have done it?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 02:10:51 PM »
Woulda shot all 3 of them in both kneecaps, watch them bleed. Then I'd ductape their mouths shut so they couldnt scream and I'd put a couple venomous snakes in the room with them.

Then Id hack them all up with an axe. This fellow just cut out the middle man.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 02:13:18 PM »
Axe was too easy for them.... I'm thinking blowtorch and a pair of pliers would be more appropriate....
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 02:17:50 PM »
If the allegations about his daughter are true?

It would involve a jar of honey and fire ants...

In addition, my last name ends in a vowel and I know a few pig farmers.

Pigs can be known to eat anything, with the proper encouragement   :devil
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 02:18:22 PM »
I agree , an axe was too easy for them . Should have tied them down to a fire ant bed and let them get eating alive ..
EDIT :VonMessa , you beat me to it (fire ants)
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 02:22:54 PM »
if the story about his daughter is true...i saw a very nice revenge in law abiding citizen for number one, just to get warmed up for the rest.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 02:24:06 PM »
I agree , an axe was too easy for them . Should have tied them down to a fire ant bed and let them get eating alive ..
EDIT :VonMessa , you beat me to it (fire ants)

That's OK, one can never have enough fire ants.  :aok

It's like I tell my daughter's would-be boyfriends when they meet me.

"I own a .45 and a shovel.  Any questions?"

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 02:36:33 PM »
Yes i would have done it to.  But I would use a power drill to cut a hole in his stomach, then dump a bowl of fire ants into that hole, seal it with some ductape and let them eat him from the inside out.

-BigBOBCH
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 02:38:39 PM by redman555 »
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 02:39:43 PM »
Yes i would have done it to.  But I would use a power drill to cut a hole in his stomach, then dump a bowl of fire ants into that hole, seal it with some ductape and let them eat him from the inside out.

-BigBOBCH

Now we are talking  :rock

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 02:41:22 PM »
Noooo.   55 gallon drum, a mix of Sulfuric and Hydroflouric acid...  Dump em in, seal em up.  Later, pour out the goo.  Next please.
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 02:42:37 PM »

-BigBOBCH
Ouch .... :)
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 02:43:04 PM »
Cut off appendage A. Insert A into orifice B. Poke out sight globes with glowing spike.  Remove all phlanges with semi-sharp impliment.  Crush all bendable joints with 10lb sledge.  The list goes on and on.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2011, 03:20:57 PM »
pain only makes the person faint or die from it relatively quickly.

Me? I'd take advantage of the fact that the human colon is a couple feet long. Surgically re-route it so the exit end is attached to the back of their throats.

and then I'd keep them each in a 10X10 cell padded with loony bounce walls.

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011, 03:28:15 PM »
Axe.to common. I woulda tied him down, taped his mouth shut so he couldnt scream. I would then proceed to light a road flare and burn his apple. take a nice dull knife and cut fillets off his body...pour some salt into the open wounds.   
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2011, 03:33:50 PM »
I almost cut a guys head off for looking at my daughters, seriously! 

I cant say I would "torture" him.....no...I know I wouldn't, but he would lose his head, and God can do with him what he wants.