Author Topic: AH HISTORY CHANNEL - Part One  (Read 1349 times)

Offline lulu

• Silver Member
AH HISTORY CHANNEL - Part One
« on: April 02, 2011, 07:33:31 AM »
Which is the rooks and knights genesis?

Well, data tell us that rooks are high monkeys and knights are just narcissists or exhibitionists.

But what we knows about their birth and their evolution?

Who were the first rooks and knights players?

How much hair covered their skin?

This and other things reveled  on AH HISTORY CHANNEL

Part One

Firsts Rooks.

Rooks were generate after that one player named
DumbRook, at the beginning of AH, exchange a rule as 'Alt is life' as the basic AH's principle.

From that day, he climbed and climbed and climbed ... until nobody can to spot him any more.

The other rooks come because this habit became popular among players that are 'rooks inside'.

Most rooks live between 15k and 20k where generally they do nothing until they are enough to pick
in  a gang someone.

They pray so:

"DumbRook is my hero, and we always climb as him.
Until we are so high and many to pick someone in a gang bang.
Long life to DumbRook, long life to the Rooks!"

Firsts Knights

The first Knight was named ImSoCool and about him we have few data actually.
His detractor say that he was more 'soc' the 'cool' but the true is another probably.

Scientist said that they need to wait for new data.

The rest of the knights come because other players, 'born knights inside', believed that ImSoCool was really exist and
they want to be so cool as he.

Knight's first pray is:

"mirror oh my mirror who is the best pilot of AH?
me and only me, as soon you will answer to me!
I'm so cool, we are so cool. Let's go in the air to
B&Z"

End part One

Don't lost,

When rooks and knight fall in love !

Coming soon in Part two on AH History CHANNEL

:neener:
mobilis in mobile

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
Re: AH HISTORY CHANNEL - Part One
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 07:54:13 AM »
lulu.....where are you finding the good drugs bud...j/k...... :aok :salute
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 07:59:02 AM »
"and if you go, chasing rabbits..............."

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 08:14:57 AM »
I'm starting to like this guy... 
SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 08:19:25 AM »
It's funny.. Kinda in the way a shlushy is hilarious after smoking a few bowls...
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 08:21:40 AM »
Oh, and in case you're all wondering why there isn't a history for Bish yet..
Well, they're still in their.. D=v=elopement stage...
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 08:49:45 AM »
End part One

Don't lost,

When rooks and knight fall in love !

Coming soon in Part two on AH History CHANNEL

Rooks and Knights conceive, out plops in the outhouse toilet... a Bishop :aok

<S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2011, 09:38:42 AM »
Lulu, While I find your account humerous the history of AW/AH and flight sims in general can't be overwritten.

From memory, and other oldtimers will correct the parts I get wrong, the history of AW/AH goes more like this:

Once upon a time in a sim far far away there lived three countrys seprated by water.  They were know as the AZ, BZ and CZ and they lived happily in their own little lands. 

Then, one day, an AZ snuck across the bridge below the mountainous pyramids into CZ land and stole a sheep.  Amazed at the human-like qualities of the CZ sheep, more AZ snuck over in the dead of night until CZ land was nearly depleted of its sheep.

The CZ, not knowing it was the AZ rustling their sheep, and getting grouchy over their lack of intamacy, immediately blamed the BZ who were, after all, known as "furballers" but the jig was soon over when it was discovered that the AZ were hiding a large heard of sheep deep in AZ land near the Spit factory.  Both the CZ, wanting the return of their sheep, and the BZ, upset over being the ones blamed for the rustling, attacked the AZ, and thus began a war and the habit of two countries ganging up on one.

Then, the evil empire, EA Sports, took over the world of AZ, BZ and CZ.   Soon realizing their mistake with the growing hostilities between the countries and the incessent server loads caused by the "<Insert player name here> has just pawned you" macros initiated by each player after each and every kill, they n00ked the lands of the AZ, BZ and CZ.

Lost on the interweb, the forlorn AZ, BZ and CZ searched for a new home with their 56K modems.  Even though they were hostile to one another, the word quickly spread from country to country that there was a new land called AH where clouds actually filled the sky. 

One by one, then in ever growing numbers, the AZ, BZ and CZ moved into AH Land and settled, but the hostilities over the sheep rustling were never forgotten.  Because of this, the AZ settled mostly as Bish, the BZ settled mostly as Rooks, and the CZ settled primarily as Knits, although a few took the opportunity to switch alliances.

Once settled in, they couldn't help but continue thier fight and that's how the war started.

So as you can see, the Bish (formerly AZ) are still good at sneaking around capturing things, the Rooks (formerly BZ) are still "furballers" and the Knights (formerly CZ) are still confused.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2011, 09:44:13 AM »
sometimes i wonder about you lulu :lol
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2011, 10:28:14 AM »
And the Bish want to take over the WORLD!   :banana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fvTxv46ano&feature=related

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011, 11:34:37 AM »
Don't hate  :D
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2011, 12:16:22 PM »
Thanks for the great post Lulu, I'm going to have a nice tall glass of Bishop Kool Aid now.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Oddball-CAF

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2011, 12:36:13 PM »
D=v=elopement stage...

:cheers: Good one, old boy!
Lulu, great thread, hurry up and post Part II, please.

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2011, 04:19:59 PM »
Lulu, While I find your account humerous the history of AW/AH and flight sims in general can't be overwritten.

From memory, and other oldtimers will correct the parts I get wrong, the history of AW/AH goes more like this:

Once upon a time in a sim far far away there lived three countrys seprated by water.  They were know as the AZ, BZ and CZ and they lived happily in their own little lands. 

Then, one day, an AZ snuck across the bridge below the mountainous pyramids into CZ land and stole a sheep.  Amazed at the human-like qualities of the CZ sheep, more AZ snuck over in the dead of night until CZ land was nearly depleted of its sheep.

The CZ, not knowing it was the AZ rustling their sheep, and getting grouchy over their lack of intamacy, immediately blamed the BZ who were, after all, known as "furballers" but the jig was soon over when it was discovered that the AZ were hiding a large heard of sheep deep in AZ land near the Spit factory.  Both the CZ, wanting the return of their sheep, and the BZ, upset over being the ones blamed for the rustling, attacked the AZ, and thus began a war and the habit of two countries ganging up on one.

Then, the evil empire, EA Sports, took over the world of AZ, BZ and CZ.   Soon realizing their mistake with the growing hostilities between the countries and the incessent server loads caused by the "<Insert player name here> has just pawned you" macros initiated by each player after each and every kill, they n00ked the lands of the AZ, BZ and CZ.

Lost on the interweb, the forlorn AZ, BZ and CZ searched for a new home with their 56K modems.  Even though they were hostile to one another, the word quickly spread from country to country that there was a new land called AH where clouds actually filled the sky. 

One by one, then in ever growing numbers, the AZ, BZ and CZ moved into AH Land and settled, but the hostilities over the sheep rustling were never forgotten.  Because of this, the AZ settled mostly as Bish, the BZ settled mostly as Rooks, and the CZ settled primarily as Knits, although a few took the opportunity to switch alliances.

Once settled in, they couldn't help but continue thier fight and that's how the war started.

So as you can see, the Bish (formerly AZ) are still good at sneaking around capturing things, the Rooks (formerly BZ) are still "furballers" and the Knights (formerly CZ) are still confused.

Now that there is your AH=istory younguns.   :aok

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2011, 06:37:33 PM »
Your late lulu it's already been written.
The devine document can be found in the link below.

http://www.virtualpilots.fi/feature/articles/bookofdweeb/
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 06:39:58 PM by Shifty »

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV