Author Topic: "horde" moratorium  (Read 2746 times)

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: "horde" moratorium
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2011, 07:48:02 PM »
what i wrote in the long post is only part of what goes through my mind everytime i'm on this game :aok
dear god...

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2011, 09:06:48 PM »
I'm hurt...we where once considered a horde squad :cry (end sarcasm) Yes it's true we used to take a lot of bases, some squads change the way they operate in the MA some don't....eh...big deal...The one thing that remains the same are the whines about the way squads operate, wether it's hording, ganging, tool shedding, etc.
My objective in this game has never nor will it ever change...to have fun. If that ever does change, I will know it's time to leave...

I give you guys full credit. You guys have been a blast to fly with and a pain in the arse to fight against. ( Proof is in the film of shukes getting shot down by jarbo repeatidly :rofl)

Point being that when you are a force to be reckoned with, you make it fun FOR EVERYONE and thats what its all about.

Hording I can see can be fun, but being a one sided fun while greifing others just gets old
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2011, 09:16:33 PM »
I give you guys full credit. You guys have been a blast to fly with and a pain in the arse to fight against. ( Proof is in the film of shukes getting shot down by jarbo repeatidly :rofl)

Point being that when you are a force to be reckoned with, you make it fun FOR EVERYONE and thats what its all about.

Hording I can see can be fun, but being a one sided fun while greifing others just gets old

BINGO !!!

I think that's the thing I have the hardest time understanding about hordes. They are like the big kid in the neighborhood. On one hand they can control all that power and all the kids in the neighborhood can have fun together, or he can just run around trying to kick everyone's butt not caring who he runs over.

The first way everyone has fun, he helps the smaller kids to climb trees with a boost and so on.

The other way, all the kids avoid him, nobody plays with him, he is the butt of everyone else jokes/pranks, and he doesn't have any friends.

Sound familiar?

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2011, 09:23:26 PM »
Just to clear up your confusion.................He's talking about us, not them.    :D

BINGO !!!

I think that's the thing I have the hardest time understanding about hordes. They are like the big kid in the neighborhood. On one hand they can control all that power and all the kids in the neighborhood can have fun together, or he can just run around trying to kick everyone's butt not caring who he runs over.

The first way everyone has fun, he helps the smaller kids to climb trees with a boost and so on.

The other way, all the kids avoid him, nobody plays with him, he is the butt of everyone else jokes/pranks, and he doesn't have any friends.

Sound familiar?

:cheers:
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline redwing7

• Copper Member
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2011, 07:49:14 AM »

:cheers:
THUNDER MOB

"and when they bury me, may it be face down...so all my critics can kiss my ass!"  Bobby Knight