Author Topic: The Kappa rumors are true  (Read 5044 times)

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: The Kappa rumors are true
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2011, 07:12:50 PM »
I'm not sure if you are one of those "up and defend or go to the DA" guys but I'll use the equivalent here anyway since it is the universal and all-inclusive answer to all problems and/or perceived problems in AH....

Work as a team to shoot them down or go to the dueling arena.  Simple. It's only two of them. 

Sorry I had a long rant.  So I will break it down.  Grizz and Kappa were having some fun, and it came at an inopportune time for Rooks who were finally massing stregnth against Bishops (who have been running early morning horde resets).  Grizz and Kappa were Knights and just flew to presumably a large red dar bar to have fun.

The result, was they were able to knock out our fighters and draw us away from the success that we were having with the Bishop front.  I still stand by my statement that was not their intent (2 countries vs. one).  Unfortunately for us Rooks the Bishops took advantage of the 262 distraction and knocked out the fighter hangars, effectively ending, what you referred to above, "up and defend or go to the DA".  I decided to go to the forums and have a little tantrum instead.

It was just funny that I found moot's post here and I get the JOKE, even if no one else here does.  I think that both Grizz and Kappa are very stand up guys, I just wished they would have stood over there >>>>   :D  Oh yeah, and I hate them both  :lol

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2011, 07:54:53 PM »
So they're just trolling then?  Ha, no.  I can sniff a troll out like I can sniff out an afk bogey on climb out.  I can almost taste their tears through the PM's.  It's just a combination of not being able to come to grips with their own suckage while also digressing to toddler-like tantrums.

Not trolling.   Matt and I discussed this via PM, so the case is closed for both him and myself.     

Regarding PM's, I've never sent a single PM to someone in this game since I started.    But I've been the recipient of many and have been called a hack by many.    Those types of bottom feeders are the schleps of the Community and usually "want more than they give back".    So I ignore em with a nice laugh and move on.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2011, 07:57:35 PM »
I thought Kappa was just a test AI aircraft for HTC?
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2011, 08:29:09 PM »
I thought Kappa was just a test AI aircraft for HTC?
Nice P-40 you got there  :aok

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2011, 09:51:41 PM »
haha i was just thinking the same thing :aok
Kommando Nowotny "Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2011, 10:00:58 PM »
Kappa shot me down the other day. It was like 4v1 and I was getting ganged by the Muppets. There is a freakn conspiracy theory in there somewhere. Seriously...

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2011, 10:02:00 PM »

Well someone needed to GL the 3rd Pursuit Squadron AVG for the Rangoon Scenario :)

Still have P40B slots available if you want one :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2011, 10:09:40 PM »
I would really love to but my schedule sucks. I'll check the dates just the same.

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2011, 11:46:10 PM »
that's gay I get 32 ft/s2

That's lame I get 32.1740486 ft/s2
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2011, 12:37:11 AM »
 :headscratch:.... I still don't get it, does kappa have a weight issue or not ?
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2011, 12:43:33 AM »
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2011, 12:44:58 AM »
thanks, that was easy....he needs to eat more carbohydrates
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2011, 12:47:01 AM »
moot dont get bothered by those guys who claim hack or cheat. i had a guy call me a cheat for killing his firefly and M4-76 combo a bunch of times in a tiger while not dieing because of A20's bombs and caused havoc on his base... almost damn got away with it too by retreating but just at the 5k mark an A20 caught me and got me :(

to everyone, dont listen to the cheat rants and hack rants.... they're just jealous :aok
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2011, 01:16:03 AM »
thanks, that was easy....he needs to eat more carbohydrates
Carbs are the enemy!! :furious

Offline R 105

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2011, 09:22:05 AM »