Author Topic: Next version  (Read 2420 times)

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Re: Next version
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2011, 07:46:27 PM »
It's starting to look like they will update everything to a minimum of what the B-25 is currently at.  Though I am honestly hoping everything is updated to the A6M5/B-29.  With the C-47A now up there, I am going to guess the next thing we see is the B-26 or one of the GV's (probably the Panzer or the Tiger).

To be honest, if they decided to hold off on everything till it's all up-to-date, I wouldn't mind one bit.  When they release the new tank drive system and the change to the gunners on the bombers, having everything up-to-date may help out quite a bit.  I'm sure there will be people who will disagree with me on this though...

As for the call on what version, as is (if they decided to go with what we see), 2.30.  If they brought everything up-to-date (A6M5/B-29 standard), I would be surprised if it didn't jump to AH3.
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2011, 08:19:26 PM »
Still waiting on those private servers HT said was the next major code writing in the wishlist forum many months ago. :pray

This would be monumental!   :O   The only thing is, I hope there is not 30 private servers so the 400 players are strung out 15 in a server.  If HTC does allow private servers, I hope that it is controlled to the point that MA game play is not diminished too much.   Although, it would be very neat to host a server and limit which aircraft would be allowed in the air ("ENY 15 or higher only", etc).  Oh, and the ability to pick and choose with maps are used.  Mundano or whatever it is would get tossed if it were in my server, that map is horrid.     
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2011, 08:28:14 PM »
It's starting to look like they will update everything to a minimum of what the B-25 is currently at.  Though I am honestly hoping everything is updated to the A6M5/B-29.  With the C-47A now up there, I am going to guess the next thing we see is the B-26 or one of the GV's (probably the Panzer or the Tiger).

To be honest, if they decided to hold off on everything till it's all up-to-date, I wouldn't mind one bit.  When they release the new tank drive system and the change to the gunners on the bombers, having everything up-to-date may help out quite a bit.  I'm sure there will be people who will disagree with me on this though...

As for the call on what version, as is (if they decided to go with what we see), 2.30.  If they brought everything up-to-date (A6M5/B-29 standard), I would be surprised if it didn't jump to AH3.
This is the list of AH1 generation 3D models still awaiting updates, I bolded the two that are from Aces High v1.00:

A-20G
Ar234B
B-26B
B5N2
Bf110C-4b
Bf110G-2
Boston Mk III
C.202
C.205
D3A1
F4F-4
FM2
Hurricane Mk I
Hurricane Mk IIC
Hurricane Mk IID
Ju87D-3
Ju88A-4
Ki-61-I-KAIc
Ki-67
Lancaster III
LVT(A)2
LVT(A)4
M-8
M-16 (This may be covered by the M-3 update)
Me163
P-40B
P-40E
Panzer IV Type H
SBD-5
TBM-3
Tempest Mk V
Tiger I
Yak-9T
Yak-9U
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2011, 09:36:24 PM »
With the size of the next update, its probably going to be a new version, im very excited to bring everything in, Its gonna be great, BUT would it be better to spread all these updates out for business reasons?

Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead

HiTech

Offline jolly22

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2011, 09:40:43 PM »

HiTech

3./JG 53 cheerleader - Battle Over The Winter Line - FLY AXIS - JRjolly

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2011, 10:10:54 PM »
haha!
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2011, 10:11:46 PM »

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2011, 10:18:33 PM »
 :lol
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2011, 10:23:53 PM »
The AH1 3D model list is getting very noticeably shorter now.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2011, 10:24:59 PM »

Be sure not to mix your alcohol, or the updates for that matter. :D
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2011, 10:27:46 PM »

Sometimes I drink scotch, but on Monday nights, I always drink dos equis.

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2011, 10:30:21 PM »
Kommando Nowotny "Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2011, 12:27:44 AM »
Sooner all the older AH1 models are out of the way, sooner HTC can get started on redoing the early AH2 models. :banana:

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline --)SF----

• Copper Member
      • Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2011, 12:48:01 AM »

HiTech

I think the clue here is pretty obvious...  get ready for another p38 version.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2011, 09:38:07 AM »

HiTech

:rofl :rofl :rofl Holy crap that made me super light headed, I was laughing so hard... :rofl :rofl :rofl
Quote from: hitech
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly