Author Topic: Wood  (Read 422 times)

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Wood
« on: April 11, 2011, 05:22:55 PM »
hi. i was playing online last night with a friend and his computer (i played star wars battlefront for a bit, then we traded) and i think i got 3 kills. but we were mostly in the dueling arena and the WWI arena, and we went under the name of wood. i flew the hurri. if anyone saw us failing :lol it'd be great to have some feedback, as my friend is not too good at the dogfighting aspect and wants help. anything is appreciated.

EDIT: neither of us is too good
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 05:28:41 PM by B-17 »

Offline mtnman

• Gold Member
Re: Wood
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 05:00:32 AM »
hi. i was playing online last night with a friend and his computer (i played star wars battlefront for a bit, then we traded) and i think i got 3 kills. but we were mostly in the dueling arena and the WWI arena, and we went under the name of wood. i flew the hurri. if anyone saw us failing :lol it'd be great to have some feedback, as my friend is not too good at the dogfighting aspect and wants help. anything is appreciated.

EDIT: neither of us is too good

In order to give decent feedback, we're going to need you to film your fights, and post a few here.  It's highly unlikely that anyone will just remember bumping into you and be able to give a decent critique.
MtnMan

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not". Thomas Jefferson