Author Topic: Dear HiTech, you should pay for Bruv119 to fly in a real spitfire one time.  (Read 6506 times)

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
lolololololololololololololol ololol

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The OP's statement reminds me of what iRacing.com did for the best online sim racer to grace the internets. He was flown out to America so he could test his skills in two real world forumla cars, all expenses paid by iRacing.com.

A truly once in a lifetime experience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p_sCrM1CcI

I think a flight in a Spitfire is a lot more exspensive then a go in a couple of race cars though.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 02:39:20 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
The OP's statement reminds me of what iRacing.com did for the best online sim racer to grace the internets. He was flown out to America so he could test his skills in two real world forumla cars, all expenses paid by iRacing.com.

A truly once in a lifetime experience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p_sCrM1CcI

I think a flight in a Spitfire is a lot more exspensive then a go in a couple of race cars though.
HAHA he puked on himself.  :rofl
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
Well let's see... KOTH winner?  Do we really care?  Years in AH?  How many?  I don't think you can even call him a VET yet.  Tour winner? how many times has he been the top score potato?  You want Hitech to pay for this ride?  You shouldn't have opened this can of worms, unless you are just plain stupid or are craving a place with the "FEW" squadron.  Just how old are you anyways?  Have you any idea how many subscriptions it would take to pay for a ride in a spitfire (if even there any two seat versions in existence)?  Please Please tell us that this was just a failure to "Troll"!  If ya did that, you just might be able to convince some folks that you aren't one of the dullest stars in the sky. 

Shaking my head in wonder...

Jay

impressive burst of hate  :huh the dark side you must not listen.... :old:
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
Well let's see... KOTH winner?  Do we really care?  Years in AH?  How many?  I don't think you can even call him a VET yet.  Tour winner? how many times has he been the top score potato?  You want Hitech to pay for this ride?  You shouldn't have opened this can of worms, unless you are just plain stupid or are craving a place with the "FEW" squadron.  Just how old are you anyways?  Have you any idea how many subscriptions it would take to pay for a ride in a spitfire (if even there any two seat versions in existence)?  Please Please tell us that this was just a failure to "Troll"!  If ya did that, you just might be able to convince some folks that you aren't one of the dullest stars in the sky.  

Shaking my head in wonder...

Jay

Jay,

To answer your questions:

Well let's see... KOTH winner? Yes. Also Tournament of Champions winner in 2008 and 2010.

Do we really care?  :uhoh

Years in AH? Six plus. (He's arguably a VET of Aces High) Side note - He has played titles of the flight combat sim genre for over a decade.

Tour winner? how many times has he been the top score potato? To many to count. Lets all point and laugh at Bruv while calling him a score potato, woot! :banana:

I agree that the OP's statement was extremely laughable.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 05:17:56 PM by Kazaa »

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
If Hitech pays for anything, he should pay for some of you to get laid.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
lol Del, but then he might lose business when they realise there is more to life.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
lol Del, but then he might lose business when they realise there is more to life.
this is a little off topic, but your mortal kombat quote made me  :rofl  :salute

Offline DJ Kevin

• Zinc Member
Theres more to life then the fourm also Mr 8000 post man.

hahahahahah

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors

He'd go bankrupt before losing business.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member

hahahahahah

This is my version of faceberk. I have many friends here. Quite reasonable post count since 2004.

What do you DJ? I mix DnB and breaks
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member

hahahahahah

The figure is more like 14,000 if you also include the posts made under his first account, radioactive level achieved. Here's what you win:

Batfink, why are you on parolee?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 05:16:18 PM by Kazaa »

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
The figure is more like 14,000 if you also include the posts made under his first account, radioactive level achieved. Here's what you win:
Batfink, why are you on parolee?

Second account actualy, Mechanic was my first but I got banned a number of times. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.
This is the only place on the internet I frequent a forum. How many other places do you visit regularly?
More importantly, I'm nearly 30, I have a long term partner, a steady life of work and play. I have many outdoor hobbies.
I'm allowed to sit around talking crap on the interwebs in the evenings if I want to. :p

What's your excuse for wasting your young life here and many other places?

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member

More importantly, I'm nearly 30, I have a long term partner, a steady life of work and play. I have many outdoor hobbies.

I hope that i too, can one day achieve such awesomeness

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
MickyD,

If you ever do achieve such awesomeness one day, make sure you belittle others who lead such unfulfilled lives by rubbing said awesomeness into their face.