Author Topic: Are there enough players?  (Read 7719 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: Are there enough players?
« Reply #285 on: April 21, 2011, 06:22:37 PM »
I don't suppose there are films of the KOTHs with Vent traffic to accompany them. Just clear this up once and for all.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #286 on: April 21, 2011, 06:24:39 PM »
I don't suppose there are films of the KOTHs with Vent traffic to accompany them. Just clear this up once and for all.

Films wont record Ventrillo conversations
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #287 on: April 21, 2011, 06:32:34 PM »
Let me get this straight... a squad conspired to work together to ensure victory for its members in KOTH?

I remember some sort of stupid whining about that very same thing back when they were doing the pre-KOTH event... Wild Wednesday was it?  Folks kept complaining that ManeTMP, Fester, Kappa, and other folks from the same squad were communicating and cooperating with one another against event rules.  This was in 2001.

Oh, and I didn't really see any evidence of that.  Maybe they did, maybe not, but I doubt it affected the outcome in any event.  Life's too short to get worked up about such nonsense.

O'rly.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 06:45:07 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #288 on: April 21, 2011, 06:34:47 PM »
Seems to me like Kazaa is showing consideration for Bipolar by not revealing the reasons for all this shady drama in the past

If he were truly showing consideration for BiP he wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.  The actions Kazaa has taken only shows poor taste on his part and his sad attempts and trying to claim the high ground just smacks of ripe hypocrisy.  Kazaa's actions have done nothing to clear whatever The Few have been accused of, it's just reinforced the notion that Kazaa took these extreme measures to hide something they did that they don't want the community to find out.  Seriously, is getting caught cybering on Vent really worth all this trouble?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #289 on: April 21, 2011, 06:41:35 PM »
If he were truly showing consideration for BiP he wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.  The actions Kazaa has taken only shows poor taste on his part and his sad attempts and trying to claim the high ground just smacks of ripe hypocrisy.  Kazaa's actions have done nothing to clear whatever The Few have been accused of, it's just reinforced the notion that Kazaa took these extreme measures to hide something they did that they don't want the community to find out.  Seriously, is getting caught cybering on Vent really worth all this trouble?

ack-ack

You're piling one assumption on another - for a start, assuming that Kazaa/The Few had anything to hide in the first place

Personally I wasn't around back then, and I know nothing about it. All I've heard is a lot of hot air *shrug*  Has there actually been anything other than that? I'm honestly curious.

Bring on the real juicy drama! chat logs, films, ventrilo mp3s, home addresses and phone numbers, photos of ugly ex girlfriends. If you're going to have a tasty inter-squad rivalry, accusations of cheating, real life drama and threats, at least DO IT PROPERLY

Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #290 on: April 21, 2011, 06:43:52 PM »
Films wont record Ventrillo conversations
Yes but it was said the vent conversations were recorded. Or was that just in BiPs case to hold something over his head?

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #291 on: April 21, 2011, 06:46:53 PM »

ack-ack

this is so perfect its gotta be said twice

edit....

:aok

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #292 on: April 21, 2011, 06:54:06 PM »
You're piling one assumption on another - for a start, assuming that Kazaa/The Few had anything to hide in the first place

Personally I wasn't around back then, and I know nothing about it. All I've heard is a lot of hot air *shrug*  Has there actually been anything other than that? I'm honestly curious.

Bring on the real juicy drama! chat logs, films, ventrilo mp3s, home addresses and phone numbers, photos of ugly ex girlfriends. If you're going to have a tasty inter-squad rivalry, accusations of cheating, real life drama and threats, at least DO IT PROPERLY

I'm not assuming anything as I haven't made any assumptions at all regarding what your squadron has been accused of.  Honestly, I don't care.  All I did was point out that the hypocritical attempts by Kazaa to claim the high ground has backfired and reinforced whatever beliefs those have about The Few.  If anything this thread has shown is a serious lack of class on the part of The Few.

I'm willing to bet that after this thread is done, the vGuys will have more respect amongst the community than The Few.

ack-ack

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #293 on: April 21, 2011, 07:04:04 PM »
So what you're saying is, there hasn't actually been anything other than hot air? Got it.

(P.S.  I think we can all agree that these bickering threads don't make anyone look good, but as I recently opined to a squaddie, when people are constantly throwing sh it at you, you might as well get a bit more dirty and throw some back *shrug*)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #294 on: April 21, 2011, 07:23:29 PM »
So what you're saying is, there hasn't actually been anything other than hot air? Got it.

Kazaa's post about BiP was more than just hot air.

ack-ack

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #295 on: April 21, 2011, 07:27:36 PM »
Nothing happend in KOTH or TOC.  Enough is enough if someones got mp3s on us supposedly cheating by all means post it.  If you don't stop making accusations.  Its getting old someone lay down the cards Bip?
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #296 on: April 21, 2011, 07:33:48 PM »
Kazaa's post about BiP was more than just hot air.

ack-ack

Yes, and your assumption was that recordings were made in order to protect The Few from some kind scandal, which is pure speculation.

Maybe the recordings were made because like you said, they were cybering, and it was such a good session they needed to keep it for posterity...

I think a hint of the reason for it was already posted in the thread anyway. But again I should stress that I don't know the truth for sure because I wasn't around at the time. I'm speculating wildly just as much as everyone else in this thread...

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #297 on: April 21, 2011, 07:55:05 PM »
Yes, and your assumption was that recordings were made in order to protect The Few from some kind scandal, which is pure speculation.

I know for a fact that you recorded our last Ventrilo conversation as you tried to blackmail me... with the knowledge you had obtained.

You do realise that every transmit you made over Ventrilo was recorded? Ask yourself this question: Did you ever say something that you wouldn't want the community knowing?

I simply stated that if he were to "share", I would simply do the same.

Pure speculation?  :headscratch:
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #298 on: April 21, 2011, 08:04:49 PM »
 :noid  You're right.....Kazaa does seem to be evil

Now I'm really intrigued about whatever happened in that steamy and dimly lit Ventrilo channel

Post the mp3s  :rock

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #299 on: April 21, 2011, 08:21:46 PM »

Pure speculation?  :headscratch:
#no smoke without fire #

But what is actually burning?

I specuate that it's nothing more than bull, an excuse to cause another squad disharmony
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho