Author Topic: cursor disappears  (Read 807 times)

Offline hotard

• Copper Member
      • nampamodelaviators.org
cursor disappears
« on: May 01, 2011, 07:16:02 PM »
When I end sortie.. ( I have auto record on) and I up again before answering yes or no to save on the pop up box, I'm screwed, The screen is now in mouse view, and all I do is chase the view around. Sometimes I can pull up the clipboard and the cursor will return, other times I have to hit the exit to windows key, then re-pull up AH to get a cursor. Can u guys do something about that?
Guys like me are the reason guys like you hate LA's

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
Re: cursor disappears
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 07:32:15 PM »
Perhaps answer "yes or no" first, then start a new sortie?
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 08:05:31 PM »
Perhaps answer "yes or no" first, then start a new sortie?

So the bug should not be fixed then?

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 11:50:27 AM »
When I end sortie.. ( I have auto record on) and I up again before answering yes or no to save on the pop up box, I'm screwed, The screen is now in mouse view, and all I do is chase the view around. Sometimes I can pull up the clipboard and the cursor will return, other times I have to hit the exit to windows key, then re-pull up AH to get a cursor. Can u guys do something about that?
bring up your clipboard then use your mouse to save the film...not a bug.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 10:55:53 PM »
bring up your clipboard then use your mouse to save the film...not a bug.

I'm sure the "esc" is getting stuck in the text box and won't bring up the clip board.

If so, map a button on your stick to bring up the clipboard.

I wish films would end automatically when you ended sortie.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 05:22:15 AM »
Yeah I have this same problem. Brought the text buffer up no cursor, Just the clip  board no cursor, tried both at the same time no cursor. So far I cannot get the mouse over to click save have to hit enter. Not a huge deal just really annoying if you want to cancel the film
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 09:42:59 AM »
Yeah I have this same problem. Brought the text buffer up no cursor, Just the clip  board no cursor, tried both at the same time no cursor. So far I cannot get the mouse over to click save have to hit enter. Not a huge deal just really annoying if you want to cancel the film
did you hit the H key at any point before that? i did it the other night...brought up the clipboard and the cursor wasn't in view...did a wtf? and decided to try the H key...voila cursor came up. at some point while doing something else i must have hit the H key.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 10:39:41 AM »
No problem saving my films.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2011, 05:09:31 PM »
did you hit the H key at any point before that? i did it the other night...brought up the clipboard and the cursor wasn't in view...did a wtf? and decided to try the H key...voila cursor came up. at some point while doing something else i must have hit the H key.

No I know about the H key.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline badhorse

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 09:14:38 PM »
I will get use to the changes, sights, no more joystick steering, whatever is going on currently with the transmissions, etc., but I wish the all these auto-mouse thingies would be made optional. I have a good joystick/throttle combo and rudder pedals and would like to be able to use them. Every time I have to take my hands from these controls and go to the mouse, or keyboard for that matter is a waste of efficiency.
I brought up the radio and lost the mouse, couldn't find the little sucker anywhere. Trusty old H doesn't work any longer. Some modes you can get a mouse some modes you can't.
How about just making all the old driver and gunner commands work from the commanders position?
Always try and be the person your dog thinks you are.