Author Topic: Flyin the 109K4  (Read 2885 times)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: Flyin the 109K4
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2011, 11:31:38 AM »
Wannabe version of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBgHv_GgAW0&feature=channel_video_title

:neener:

Speaking of YouTube videos...how's yours coming krupcake? :D :P
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Owlblink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2011, 12:05:21 PM »
Speaking of YouTube videos...how's yours coming krupcake? :D :P

I've had a few lucky reversals in my 109k, but this stuff makes me want to build an alter to you guys :pray
I'm just starting to get the hang of Hammerheads (and I still stall out at least a quarter of the time). I've done tail slides by accident, but never got a shot off:-P Once I was flying an LA7, trying to outdo a Dhog, and I somehow slid around on my lift vector and almost got a guns solution on the guy. Scared the crap out of him AND me :rofl
Kommando Nowotny FSO
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2011, 02:24:28 PM »
I've had a few lucky reversals in my 109k, but this stuff makes me want to build an alter to you guys :pray
I'm just starting to get the hang of Hammerheads (and I still stall out at least a quarter of the time). I've done tail slides by accident, but never got a shot off:-P Once I was flying an LA7, trying to outdo a Dhog, and I somehow slid around on my lift vector and almost got a guns solution on the guy. Scared the crap out of him AND me :rofl
Really it's just trial and error, I have made hundreds of attempts and failed numerously. Just the times you make it, you gotta let it shine!
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3