Author Topic: no reset  (Read 333 times)

Offline viking73

• Nickel Member
no reset
« on: May 03, 2011, 11:37:11 PM »
titanic tuesday knights won, fields changed and got message that reset would happen.....but it never did. Wasn't the patch suppose to NOT change fields but reset? I think someone got something backwards. Would be really bad to have fields change but no reset. I was in a gv and was stuck in town.

README FILE FOR VERSION 2.4 PATCH 0 & PATCH 1    "Fields no longer reset to original ownership when the war is won."
T2Maw
80th FS {OM-KNIGHTS} Kommando Nowotny {FSO}/{CCS}
S.A.P.P.
Air Warrior 1996, Aces High 2000
Skin Designer

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Re: no reset
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 11:41:19 PM »
Is this it?  We are going to get the same map over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over?
AkCaine

Offline drfritz

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 11:43:19 PM »
and over and over and over and over and over and over and over......................... ............................. ................

Offline asleep1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 01:35:06 PM »
I was up in a set of AR234's when that happened last night. I almost lost the perk points for the 234 because the fields changed immediately and, all of the sudden, I was 10 sectors away from a friendly base. Fortunately I was at 28k and managed my fuel to make it back. Glad I took 100%, which I rarely do. I am really disappointed with this last game version and patch. Really need to revert back to the old version while HTC refines the new version.

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 07:05:56 PM »
Over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....
:salute Your fellow pony dweeb today!
Offical Knight Morale Officer
#1 Punk Knight on Vtards Hit List
Proud Pig!

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 07:51:23 PM »
You know it got jinxed only because I'm the one who got the map-winning base capture.   :D   :bolt:

But on a more serious note, it was a very disheartening moment to re-enter an arena that not only didn't change maps (boy, a new map for TT would be fantastic!) but had no reason to kick us all out anyways (many were trying to land before the 5mins ran out, including me and a well-behind enemy-lines C-47).

Will we finally have a new map before the next TT or sould we all give our hopes up before we get them any higher over seeing a different map up for TT?
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 04:04:39 PM »
.punt

Hoping for a different map in TT for tomorrow.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.