Author Topic: Your Highschool senior prank!  (Read 2567 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: Your Highschool senior prank!
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 03:29:35 PM »
We pulled a lot of pranks throughout the year but, these days, you're risking not graduating if you pull any of them so I'll refrain from giving you guys ideas.  Most of you know I have a somewhat warped sense of humor though so you can only imagine.
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 03:31:43 PM »
Never heard anyone else do the pig one except folks in Omaha, lol. Great minds think alike.

Yeah, another one is to get your friend and have him dress up in a banana suit and then go chase him around the school and in/out of class rooms in a gorilla suit.  :lol That one's my favorite!
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2011, 03:32:00 PM »
We had one Sophomore year where the Seniors handed out flyers for a pool party (that was to be on the school's roof) to all the freshman. At least half (more like 3/4) of the freshmen came in with swim trunks. Girls wore bikinis under regular clothing. Needless to say, there was no pool party. The joke still surfaces around school every now and then.

We had one last year where a donated car (some senior was buying anew) was sawed in half, then put around the flagpole out front. An assistant principal's car was put in the building right in front of a staircase ( the main principal is awesome, the assistant, not so much). Freshmen were water-ballooned. A week in advance, however it got leaked that the water balloon thing was happening. Senior prank day, several freshmen girls were wearing white tees. That's our county.

Edit: Oddly enough, Dicho, everyone walked last year, including people who participated.
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2011, 03:38:30 PM »
We pulled a lot of pranks throughout the year but, these days, you're risking not graduating if you pull any of them so I'll refrain from giving you guys ideas.  Most of you know I have a somewhat warped sense of humor though so you can only imagine.
I want to hear some of these.. PM?

Spikes, I agree with you. Dont want to be destructive..but My school needs to get in the spirit of it again  :rock
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2011, 03:44:10 PM »
'Edit: Oddly enough, Dicho, everyone walked last year, including people who participated.'

I guess people in Kentucky still know what harmless fun is.  Yet another reason to move there.

I was the head prankster at my school so I learned very early about plausible deniability. :D

JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2011, 04:06:54 PM »
Hmm took out some cameras witha .22 afterhours  :noid removed every pad lock and chain from the school grounds and left two locks anda small piece of chain ina smiley face on the HS front steps. othern that....
not much now talkin bout a rival school I wont even go into that.... :bolt:

took computer towers from the classrooms and switched them all round.
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline branch37

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 Jolly Rogers
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2011, 04:10:34 PM »
stacked ~75 tires on the flag pole.

CMDR Branch37
VF-17 Jolly Rogers  C.O.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2011, 04:15:15 PM »
I didn't go to high school....I was raised by wolves, and for pranks, we ate our pack brothers :uhoh

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2011, 04:16:49 PM »
Found this dime piece in the gym locker room today :lol

Look closely you can see the master lock that held the coon captive lmao

Stunk like a dead fish
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 04:18:42 PM by JOACH1M »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2011, 04:44:50 PM »
my senior prank years ago in the 70's we took a teachers VW and stacked milk crates under the wheels untill it was about 4 ft off the ground, he laughed his arse off ( after we put it back on the ground) we never did get in trouble

Last year at my sons school the seniors took the white painted rocks that spelled the schools name way up on this butte over looking the town, Well bless there lil hearts the made a pair of boobs and the other anatomy for all the town to see in the morning  :rofl  it was EPIC!! , of course so was the amount of trouble they got into  :rofl
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2011, 04:50:39 PM »
my senior prank years ago in the 70's we took a teachers VW and stacked milk crates under the wheels untill it was about 4 ft off the ground, he laughed his arse off ( after we put it back on the ground) we never did get in trouble

Last year at my sons school the seniors took the white painted rocks that spelled the schools name way up on this butte over looking the town, Well bless there lil hearts the made a pair of boobs and the other anatomy for all the town to see in the morning  :rofl  it was EPIC!! , of course so was the amount of trouble they got into  :rofl
:rofl :rofl :rofl
HogDweeb

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2011, 05:00:38 PM »

:rofl :rofl

If not for the 20 year difference, I'd swear that we went to the same school.   :lol
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2011, 05:03:24 PM »
hey, we did that my junior year...but it was just the rear wheels and just high enough they wouldn't touch the ground...took the guy a while of shifting gears thinking the transmission was blown before he got out of the car and looked under it.  :lol

senior year we had 3 pranks and i was only involved in one...someone let a skunk loose at prom...a small group spelled out the schools name on the front lawn with gasoline and lit it, that caused a stir with the fire department and the police...ran a bunch of bras and panties up the flag pole.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2011, 05:04:43 PM »
hey, we did that my junior year...but it was just the rear wheels and just high enough they wouldn't touch the ground...took the guy a while of shifting gears thinking the transmission was blown before he got out of the car and looked under it.  :lol

senior year we had 3 pranks and i was only involved in one...someone let a skunk loose at prom...a small group spelled out the schools name on the front lawn with gasoline and lit it, that caused a stir with the fire department and the police...ran a bunch of bras and panties up the flag pole.
tempting...might just have to propose this.
HogDweeb

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2011, 05:08:31 PM »
We have a pool at my school, I was thinking something along the lines of dying it red and throwing a dummy in......