Author Topic: Your Highschool senior prank!  (Read 2568 times)

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
Re: Your Highschool senior prank!
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2011, 05:21:17 PM »
Funny, anyone who trys that at my school would be shot. Some kid stole like 500 bucks from a teachers medical fundraiser thingy, (Kid had a brain tumor removed and she was collecting all the benefit money) Well he stole it and shoved it down his pants and ran off. Our resource Officer chased him outside and fired his gun in the air saying he'd shoot if he didn't stop running. Its a mad world down here  :uhoh

That's no prank, it's a thief graduating from pre-adult detention to federal detention.

Even back when I graduated LAUSD was picking up on the crackdown of senior pranks.  No grad-night, (which is either a disneyland or six flags trip) no on-stage graduation, expulsion from the entire LAUSD system disregardless of time until completion (and yes, the turds with no concious or sence of humor would expel a kid 3-days before graduation that got bussed in from South Central and had a single parent working at minimum wage to support the entire family... but hey, that's no reason to believe the obvious public perception of the district's moralities and priorities and let the mightier-than-god teacher unions keep them in position and absolute authority for the last two decades the district has been going down the toilet... but anywho... ) and to an extent if you got accepted into a high-demand Cal State or UC they could revoke your admission... so the name of the game was covertness.  

In my graduating class a group of friends got together and ditched the last two periods that day.  After things settled and school had resumed after lunch they had the scrapiest of them scale the flag pole then ran down a rope which another used to then hoist up all the spare tires the rest of the bunch were rapidly removing from any rear-mounted-spare vehicles in the student and staff lots (back then, most didn't have any security lugs like they do now).  Those with rims not large enough to go through and onto the flag pole they tied with bits of rope to the top of the pole.  Scary thing is almost half those with tires they "borrowed" left after school that day without noticing it or not until they drove out past the pole everyone was staring at, the other half though stuck around for the fire department to get them their spare tire back.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2011, 05:25:22 PM »
We have a pool at my school, I was thinking something along the lines of dying it red and throwing a dummy in......
pools are great becuase you can put objects in the pool that look like fecal matter :devil
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2011, 05:37:37 PM »
pools are great becuase you can put objects in the pool that look like fecal matter :devil
:lol
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2011, 05:44:35 PM »
The seniors last year at my school somehow got the janitors key to the school, that night they took EVERY desk in the school and put the down in the atrium stacked 5 layers high.

Down there we have a wooden gator that represents the school mascot, it was sitting upon its pyramid of desks. They even filled up the elevators with desks.

Boy were all the teachers pissed! 
Strokes

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2011, 05:52:43 PM »
The seniors last year at my school somehow got the janitors key to the school, that night they took EVERY desk in the school and put the down in the atrium stacked 5 layers high.

Down there we have a wooden gator that represents the school mascot, it was sitting upon its pyramid of desks. They even filled up the elevators with desks.

Boy were all the teachers pissed! 
:rofl
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2011, 09:52:14 PM »
A couple we did as Seniors throughout the last month of school.

Walked into an often used restroom in between 4th and 5th hour, lit an M-80, counted to 2, flushed it and briskly walked out.    Turns out a Freshman was in the last stall dropping a deuce....Whoops.   The urinal I flushed it in, removed itself from the wall and the pipe showered water for about 10 minutes.  

My buddy had 3 lab puppies and one was a "quiet one".   We labeled em and hid #2 in his locker.    They found #2 as the bell rang to go home and my buddy and I were standing outside our assistant principal's office holding the puppy.   He laughed his arse off and didn't punish us.  

This same assistant principal wasn't exactly smiling when he found his 90 Mustang GT full of balloons the following week.    We put roughly 350 of em in until the last one burst.   Funny thing about "a Fox Body Mustang and an inch from the right side of the driver's door handle, with a screwdriver".   CAP prolly knows what I'm talking about.    :devil      But while he was pissed of the mess it caused, later on in an encounter shopping, he still laughed his arse off.

Finally to further piss off a good friend of mine, we "bounced" his Chevette perpendicular and two buddies cut it close.    Bell rang, he sprinted for the parking only to use damn near every cuss word.    We still laugh at that one to this day and the urinal.  

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 09:56:26 PM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2011, 11:43:36 PM »
Some that we did:

Filled our principal's truck FULL of packaging peanuts (he leaves his keys in the ignition so it was unlocked...and luckily it had a sunroof!)

About a dozen chickens were let loose.

Our high school has two buildings (they built on and built a new gym).  We took all of the desks out of the classrooms in the new building and spelled "Class of 2010" with them in the new gym.

My favorite -- Went into the library one night and moved whole sections of books into different sections.

There were several other small pranks that we did that mostly ended in failure.  Luckily I had some connections in the school that let me borrow some keys to make all of these possible.  None of us got in trouble, thankfully.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2011, 12:29:14 AM »
Im in 11th Grade, but I helped the Seniors last year.

We timed our watches, and systematically blew up every rubbish bin in the school at the same time  :devil

Also, the intercom tap is an old one, one year some guys jacked the intercom and played Rick Astley for about an hour straight.  :D
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline Sol75

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2011, 07:24:40 AM »
Funny, anyone who trys that at my school would be shot. Some kid stole like 500 bucks from a teachers medical fundraiser thingy, (Kid had a brain tumor removed and she was collecting all the benefit money) Well he stole it and shoved it down his pants and ran off. Our resource Officer chased him outside and fired his gun in the air saying he'd shoot if he didn't stop running. Its a mad world down here  :uhoh

So this resource officer discharged his firearm in an unsafe manner while pursuing an unarmed suspect?
(not that this excuses the child from the theft)
But he should have been severely reprimanded for such actions.

On a side note, back in the dinosaur days.. I actually participated in 2 Sr. Pranks...
1st was, we filled each lock on the outside door to the school with 5 minute Epoxy....
2nd.. 10 dozen eggs dropped out of a 172 at ~150 ft AGL makes quite a mess the next day when people arrive ;)

« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 07:27:21 AM by Sol75 »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P Secret Association of P-38 Pile-its
In-Game as Castiel
Recently Touched By The Noodle! ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!
Pastafarian for life

Offline KayBayRay

• Copper Member
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2011, 10:01:07 AM »
The rivalry between my High School and another peaked in my Senior year. The other school came to our Football field and sprayed Kerosene midfield marking their school letters in the middle of our field. So being on the Football team we had to do something about this. The other school's mascot was a Matador and they had this huge 10 foot tall wooden statue of a Matador on the front lawn of their school. Well one of us had a chain saw and late one friday night after we Whooped them on our Field we paid their Matador a visit. We removed his head and nailed it to one of his arms that were positioned on his waist.

Later,
KayBay
See ya in the Sky !!

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2011, 10:04:47 AM »
The rivalry between my High School and another peaked in my Senior year. The other school came to our Football field and sprayed Kerosene midfield marking their school letters in the middle of our field. So being on the Football team we had to do something about this. The other school's mascot was a Matador and they had this huge 10 foot tall wooden statue of a Matador on the front lawn of their school. Well one of us had a chain saw and late one friday night after we Whooped them on our Field we paid their Matador a visit. We removed his head and nailed it to one of his arms that were positioned on his waist.

Later,
KayBay
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2011, 10:21:05 AM »
Being from a rural area the farm animals in the school was always big. For whatever reason, some girls in our class filled our entire school lawn with forks and spoons sticking up from the grass. We have separate parking lots and entrances for each class and some genius decided to weld the doors for the sophomores and juniors closed, which meant they all used ours. Slight backfire. We also changed the words during the ending of our school song at graduation to, "Eff you, we're out!"

The one I participated in wasn't really a prank, as establishing senior dominance. We had a giant statue of our mascot directly in front of senior school entrance and student groups were allowed to paint it anyway they pleased. Well seniors were dismissed a week early from class and it was tradition for younger class  to paint awful messages on the statue so on the last day of class  you got to walk by and read the awful stuff. Well I happened to be dating the girl who was organizing this for our year and over heard her talking about it. I played it off like I didn't care, and was too cool to be involved with any school spirit schenanigans. But on the night they were painting it, my friends and I got dressed in coveralls and black masks then climbed on the roof over looking the statue and started throwing water balloons filled paint. This dispersed the crowd and then we started hitting the statue with eggs and balloons of ketchup, mustard, coke, any awful substance we could find. The statue was so nasty they wouldn't go near it. We bailed out the back of the school and drove around to the front in a car to see the juniors had apparently circled the school to find where we had got on the roof, leaving their stuff un guarded. One kid had been playing music from his car stereo and the keys were still there. We put all their paint in the car and locked the keys inside and got the alarm going off. The alarm went off until that kids parents could be woken up and drive a set of spares down, the cops showed up, as did several angry people living near the school. Apparently, they thought it was just a prank gone wrong and about 15 juniors were told to show up at 7 am right before school started to meet the principal. He made all these kids put on rubber gloves and hose off the statue and wipe it down, right at the time seniors were showing up for the last day of cl tulips . A pretty good crowd gathered to laugh at their expense, but my girlfriend was so pissed about the ordeal I didn't admit to setting her up until years later when we were no longer dating :) . I still got hit.

EDIT: Apparently c l a s s e s, is a bad word.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 10:24:30 AM by Tordon22 »

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2011, 10:33:19 AM »
Our senior class plank was to take the Principals car, a 1978 dodge aries k, and brought it in to the gym and "decorate" it with 1 whole roll of plastic wrap, a gallon of fluorescent pink paint(on top of the plastic wrap,  and then to put it up on jack stands , remove the tires and place the tires through out the school. What was funny about the whole deal we had 3 teachers in on the prank and they kept him preoccupied with "emergencies". As he came into the gym he found his car albeit without tires and a note how he can find them. Each progressive note lead to another tire. When he found teh last one it had a note to return to the gym. When he arrived he was astonished to find he now was the proud owner of a 1985 mazda rx and his car was gone.

Now thats a prank that I liked.

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2011, 05:30:21 PM »
Our senior class plank was to take the Principals car, a 1978 dodge aries k, and brought it in to the gym and "decorate" it with 1 whole roll of plastic wrap, a gallon of fluorescent pink paint(on top of the plastic wrap,  and then to put it up on jack stands , remove the tires and place the tires through out the school. What was funny about the whole deal we had 3 teachers in on the prank and they kept him preoccupied with "emergencies". As he came into the gym he found his car albeit without tires and a note how he can find them. Each progressive note lead to another tire. When he found teh last one it had a note to return to the gym. When he arrived he was astonished to find he now was the proud owner of a 1985 mazda rx and his car was gone.

Now thats a prank that I liked.

LawnDart
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2011, 06:54:52 PM »
almost 3 years ago, my senior class filled water balloons with syrup, honey,and water, we also threw stink bombs at them.  At the last rally of the year we threw over 100 of them at the junior class.

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH