Author Topic: The Old Breed Squad Will Be Conducting a Beginners Ground Vehicle Course  (Read 530 times)

Offline pappy08

• Zinc Member
All new fliers on Aces Hight II,

Ever wonder what those GVs are doing on the ground while you are flying around shooting up the sky?

The Old Breed Squad will be conducting a GV training course at 9:00PM Thursday, May 12, 2011 in the Training Arena.

The course will be in two parts and will last for 90 minutes.

Part 1 (45 Minutes) will be devoted to basic driving skills, armour formations, GV tactics and gunnery.

Part 2 (45 Minutes) will be conducted in the field in either the Blue or Orange Late War Arena. You'll be able to utilize your new found skills and become a full fledged GV grunt.

Those students that excel in this course will be offered an opportunity to join The Old Breed Squad.

Check in with me at oldbreedsquad@aol.com if you are interested in participating.

If you're on Facebook search for us: "The Old Breed Squad"

Hoping to see you Thursday night.

Pappy08
C.O.
The Old Breed Squad
 :airplane:

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
hey can i join this class :bolt:
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline pappy08

• Zinc Member
Sure. Glad to have you. Just come to the Training Arena and look for me. If you are on Facebook, you may want to do a search for "The Old Breed Squad" and download some of the information we have there.

Pappy08
C.O.
 :airplane:

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
what time zone is that set for
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey