Author Topic: how the vdudes kill someone  (Read 2640 times)

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: how the vdudes kill someone
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2011, 01:20:20 PM »
like you troll more than you do anything else

Actually it wasn't a troll at all.

I figured that since you get your rocks off by trying to anger other players, you'd be the perfect person to ask about your feelings when someone else uses the same dweebish tactic against you.

However, it appears that you are far too sensitive to respond.  :uhoh
See Rule #4

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2011, 02:20:15 PM »
in all those cases for the HO to happen it still takes 2 pilots, one of them can keep trying and to can scream as much as you want but it was your fault to when you fall for a HO, if the guy keeps trying to HO, you should keep avoiding it if you dont want a HO or dont want an easy kill because its usually when you want one of those. avoid the guy do some moves he doesnt expect you to do, extend a lil bit, i dont know, but if you fall on a HO situation with both planes pointed guns at eachother then it took you both more then a single movment to get in that situation (considerind it is not the first aproach and you already go for a HO)

Also when there are 3 guys to figth there are 3 things you can do. try to escape. call for help or stay on the figth. all of those are part of the game and tecncally all of those are fun, even try to escape because it looks difficult to escape from 2 ponys and one spitfire 16
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 02:22:13 PM by Raphael »
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2011, 02:55:40 PM »
Actually it wasn't a troll at all.

I figured that since you get your rocks off by trying to anger other players, you'd be the perfect person to ask about your feelings when someone else uses the same dweebish tactic against you.

However, it appears that you are far too sensitive to respond.  :uhoh

appears you picked up on the wrong signal phil. I just think its funny how other players do it. [sarcasm] It makes me want to recruit them for running away from the fight. I feel that if your good enough to run from the fight then your good enough to be part of the Brigade!  [/sarcasm]
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2011, 03:35:23 PM »
appears you picked up on the wrong signal phil. I just think its funny how other players do it. [sarcasm] It makes me want to recruit them for running away from the fight. I feel that if your good enough to run from the fight then your good enough to be part of the Brigade!  [/sarcasm]

Ill say this about the V-guys.

yes you love the hoard....yes you love the "War" nether of these things am I into, well except the hoard I LOVE to fight the Hoard (while you guys are the hoard) I hate being in one.

seriously though I cant recall you guys ever denying that you were all about the war, and your actions in game show exactly that. even though I never pay attention to the "war" and could care less how many bases you take, for there will always be bases I can roll from, oh wait you guys won the map...well a new map is rolled around right away and new fields for me to roll from.
 At least I know what to expect from you guys, for you play the way you state you play...this in it self deserves respect.

this cannot be said for a good majority of players in here who are all high and mighty, yet I always see them in the Hoard or HOing at first merge, running to Ack, 5+ on a single con ect ect..... every thing they say they don't like and complain about they themselves do.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2011, 04:29:27 PM »
Ill say this about the V-guys.

yes you love the hoard....yes you love the "War" nether of these things am I into, well except the hoard I LOVE to fight the Hoard (while you guys are the hoard) I hate being in one.

seriously though I cant recall you guys ever denying that you were all about the war, and your actions in game show exactly that. even though I never pay attention to the "war" and could care less how many bases you take, for there will always be bases I can roll from, oh wait you guys won the map...well a new map is rolled around right away and new fields for me to roll from.
 At least I know what to expect from you guys, for you play the way you state you play...this in it self deserves respect.

this cannot be said for a good majority of players in here who are all high and mighty, yet I always see them in the Hoard or HOing at first merge, running to Ack, 5+ on a single con ect ect..... every thing they say they don't like and complain about they themselves do.

Ink, one of the things that we do best if fly together, wether we all get our  :ahand to us or we hand it to someone else, were here o have fun. Yes we may horde in a group but that the way we have fun. There are alot of people that dont understand the things that we do, but the truth is some of the things we do are purely just for fun. For example when we up d3a's or other hanger queens, its just for fun. We know that we are going to get killed, but we know it will be fun at the same time. And yes, sometimes we will gang 1 plane, especially if were in a hanger queen. That i will adnit. But were just trying to have fun. Not everyone plays the game the same way. We all just so happen like to play it this way and we do it together as a team and all try to have fun together while getting shot down.
 :salute INK

AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2011, 05:14:52 PM »
Ink, one of the things that we do best if fly together, wether we all get our  :ahand to us or we hand it to someone else, were here o have fun. Yes we may horde in a group but that the way we have fun. There are alot of people that dont understand the things that we do, but the truth is some of the things we do are purely just for fun. For example when we up d3a's or other hanger queens, its just for fun. We know that we are going to get killed, but we know it will be fun at the same time. And yes, sometimes we will gang 1 plane, especially if were in a hanger queen. That i will adnit. But were just trying to have fun. Not everyone plays the game the same way. We all just so happen like to play it this way and we do it together as a team and all try to have fun together while getting shot down.
 :salute INK

I completely understand :aok

me personally I have fun fighting the hoard, trying to overcome insurmountable odds, that to me is what gets my blood pumping.

sux now though my damn internet connect is so bad I cant play with out warping all over the place and getting disco'd every 10 minutes  :mad: