Author Topic: Playstation network.  (Read 3861 times)

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
Re: Playstation network.
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2011, 08:27:19 PM »
Xbox and ps3 seem sooo similar lol
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2011, 09:02:44 PM »
Baseball will always win
FlyKommando.com

"Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2011, 12:13:17 AM »
Baseball has lost since Cal Ripken left.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2011, 06:30:34 AM »
These are real stats

On the question; “Has your [console] needed to be repaired or replaced due to fault?”

Xbox 360: 42%
PS3: 8%

"Has your [console] needed to be repaired or replaced due to fault more than once?"
Xbox 360: 39%
PS3: 8%

Argument complete

-BigBOBCH

Wrong.   

"Has your Gaming Network been hacked?"

PS3 - Yes
Xbox - Nope

I own neither box, but NOW it is "complete.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline katanaso

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2011, 09:49:58 AM »
Wrong.   

"Has your Gaming Network been hacked?"

PS3 - Yes
Xbox - Nope

I own neither box, but NOW it is "complete.

Also SOE servers, not just the PS3 network.

I prefer the Xbox controllers over the PS3 controllers, so that's what I own.  I don't play anything online though.  I'll play the storyline of a game to completion, then put the game aside.

Best thing about the Xbox 360 for me:  having a few dozen people sitting around while Rock Band is running.  It's like the most horrible karaoke ever. :)
mir
80th FS "Headhunters"

The most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2011, 01:52:12 PM »
do you actually know the answer or are you being steriotypical?

Yes I do and you're won't like the answer.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2011, 02:32:42 PM »

Yes I do and you're won't like the answer.

ack-ack

....?     :headscratch:

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2011, 02:36:48 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 02:52:10 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2011, 02:41:30 PM »
How many Xbox 360s are found in households in Japan compared to PS3? 

We understand that you like the PS3 and it's a good system but others like the Xbox 360 and it's a good system as well.  it's like arguing which is the better game, football or baseball.  Each have their likes and dislikes and leave it at that.

ack-ack
i can answer that the xbox360 is a crappy system, since i have owned 2.

first one overheated 2 weeks after i bought it, it actually melted my game disc onto the disc opener, and i couldnt get it to pop out so i sent it in.

they sent me out an elite as a replacement, which RROD 3 months after i got it.

got my money back, went out, bought a ps3. "supercharged" it to 500gb's, and i havent had one problem with it since.

and from owning both, i can say the ps3 is the superior console. my only regret is not buying it first. then i wouldnt of had to put up with m$ b.s

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2011, 02:45:23 PM »
i can answer that the xbox360 is a crappy system, since i have owned 2.

first one overheated 2 weeks after i bought it, it actually melted my game disc onto the disc opener, and i couldnt get it to pop out so i sent it in.

they sent me out an elite as a replacement, which RROD 3 months after i got it.

got my money back, went out, bought a ps3. "supercharged" it to 500gb's, and i havent had one problem with it since.

and from owning both, i can say the ps3 is the superior console. my only regret is not buying it first. then i wouldnt of had to put up with m$ b.s

as multiple people have already said, we all have our favorites. and my xbox hasnt broken in over 4 years that ive had it. i had 1 part of the RROD but that went away when i figured out that my xbox overheated after 7 straight hours of accidentally leaving it on overnight. id rather have to pay a cheap amount of money each month (10 bux for the next year) than have to deal with a company that ripped off the wii. kinect has been more popular than PS3's move or whatever it is. also xbox 360's are alot cheaper than a PS3 where i live

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2011, 02:47:47 PM »
actually your WRONG.

Xbox was hacked back in 2007, in which its network did get shut down for 2 weeks & 25,000 accounts got stolen.

have fun paying for your internet boys, i'll keep enjoying my free PSN and all the fun it brings.

Thank you Tyrannis, was just going to post that. Also Xbox360 had the system coding and programming broken within one week of release. I believe it took around 6 months for the PS3.

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2011, 02:51:56 PM »
wow...this turned into a console war real quick...

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2011, 03:08:51 PM »
Thank you Tyrannis, was just going to post that. Also Xbox360 had the system coding and programming broken within one week of release. I believe it took around 6 months for the PS3.

-BigBOBCH

i think there was a minor credit card hack problem when the ps3 first came out, but it was fixed 3 days later.

as multiple people have already said, we all have our favorites. and my xbox hasnt broken in over 4 years that ive had it. i had 1 part of the RROD but that went away when i figured out that my xbox overheated after 7 straight hours of accidentally leaving it on overnight. id rather have to pay a cheap amount of money each month (10 bux for the next year) than have to deal with a company that ripped off the wii. kinect has been more popular than PS3's move or whatever it is. also xbox 360's are alot cheaper than a PS3 where i live

1. how did SONY rip off the wii? if anything the wii ripped off sony&ps2. see, sony had motion control out before both xbox or nintendo did in the form of the eyetoy back with the ps2. sony sued nintendo over the wii, claiming it was sporting sony made hardware.
if anything, the kinect is a rip-off of the ps2 eyetoy, and the ps3 playstation Eye (both which came out before kinect)
and the wii is a ripoff of playstations eyetoy.
sure, the move may look similier to the wii's num chucks, but sony had motion control out first. so its not really "ripping off".
and the reason kinect has sold more than the move is 1 simple reason:advertisement.
if anything, M$ is ripping off sony by coming out with an "xbox slim".

M$ advertises the Kinect constantly. ive barely seen the move advertised. i play alot of shooter games. so i bought the move+sharpshooter gun to play with Killzone 3 (which both are amazing).

2. ya know that $15 a month you pay for stuff off XBL? guess what? ps3 has a web browser, which pretty much gives you everything for free, that you pay for on xbl. only benefit i can see to paying for xbl is receiving DLC content 1 month earlier than PSN, and thats not rly worth the pricetag on it.

3. Overheating that easily is still signs of a crappily built system. i left my ps3 on for a whole week once before (Was playing oblivion, kept joining missions on there& didnt want to quit so i left it on).
it was HOT, but still worked just fine. plus ps3's fan isent as loud as 360's.

call me a fanboy if you want, but ive had both. (and my mother had a wii, that now is collecting dust in her closet).

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2011, 03:16:22 PM »
Folks, discuss consoles all you like, but do so in a respectful manner.  Last warning.  From this point forward you will be suspended and/or banned from the forum if you cannot post in accordance with the forum posting rules.

There is no reason why this topic cannot be discussed and I am not going to all anyone to turn this into a train wreck of forum posting violations.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2011, 03:18:16 PM »
Pwn't! :rofl

-Penguin