Author Topic: .SR not working for me in the lobby  (Read 415 times)

Offline Tom082980

• Zinc Member
.SR not working for me in the lobby
« on: June 05, 2011, 10:24:57 AM »
A few patches back my .sr stoped working in the lobby.  So i have to log into an arena first to use the .sr command to find my squadies.  Do you guys have any thoughts on this or help?  Thanks for all the hard work HTC.
Hell, it might not be very sportsman like...but it's a kill.  "Chuck Yeager"
R.I.P 11Bravo

Offline Tom082980

• Zinc Member
Re: .SR not working for me in the lobby
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 07:57:22 PM »
I'm sorry maybe i wasn't clear about the problem I'm having.  Usually when i click online play i get directed to the lobby showing the arenas available to play in.  For about 3 years I'm guessing since i joined the Lynchmob squad,  when in the Lobby i would type .sr into the text buffer and my clipboard would come up listing squad members and the arenas that they are in.  Since the last 3 or 4 patches i have lost the feature somehow.  I type .sr in lobby and nothing happens.  I log into an arena type .sr in buffer works perfect... although alot of times i find i logged into the wrong arena(my squaddies are in the other one) a small, very tiny inconvenience i know.  But if there is someway to remedy this i would like to do.   24 views and no posts, i hope i was clear this time as to what my problem is and what I'm looking for.
R.I.P 11Bravo

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 12:25:08 AM »
ok here is a dumb question... is your clipboard up when you do a .sr?? Theclipboard also show up in the lobby.
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Tom082980

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 09:06:30 PM »
no sir not dumb.  I did not specify that i was bringing up the clipboard in the lobby, but yes i am bringing up the text buffer before typing .sr, the clipboard is already up with the arenas listed when logging in for online play.  Skuzzy have u read this do u have any thoughts as to what my problem is with the .sr, i was hoping to hear from somebody at Htc about this problem I'm having that's why i posted in the tech support forum and not the BBC.
R.I.P 11Bravo

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 09:10:32 PM »
.sr works for me in lobby. Only explanation is they kicked you out of squad and didn't tell you. About dang time too...

« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 09:52:03 PM by shiv »
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline Tom082980

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 09:38:33 PM »
shiv u are evil and must be destroyed you tech support forum troll  :t
R.I.P 11Bravo

Offline Tom082980

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 04:39:20 PM »
hello?.... echo echo echo..... Anybody home there at HTC :headscratch:
R.I.P 11Bravo

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 04:55:17 PM »
What squad are you in and what is your game ID?  I cannot duplicate the problem.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 06:50:33 PM »
no sir not dumb.  I did not specify that i was bringing up the clipboard in the lobby, but yes i am bringing up the text buffer before typing .sr, the clipboard is already up with the arenas listed when logging in for online play.  Skuzzy have u read this do u have any thoughts as to what my problem is with the .sr, i was hoping to hear from somebody at Htc about this problem I'm having that's why i posted in the tech support forum and not the BBC.

Yes the clipboard will always be up once you click to login and it shows the arenas and stuff

but to use the .sr function you have to click the "Open Lobby" tab ( you can also check the box to always open Lobby, also )

if you are just typing .sr in the text buffer without the Lobby being open  ( It is open when you can see the player names in top right corner of screen ) then it will not show you if anyone is on

if you are really in the Lobby Room and then type the .sr<enter>  then it should show you what you are looking for

now, you might already be doing this, but it is not how you described it in the above quote

hope this helps........ good luck

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Tom082980

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 08:48:11 PM »
Lynchmob outlaws is my squad  Tom is my game id skuzzy.  But TC figured it out, i wasn't actually opening the lobby just the text buffer.  Thanks a million TC, and sorry to everyone else for wasting your time with my problem.  :salute  Tequilachaser
R.I.P 11Bravo