Author Topic: I love this game!  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
I love this game!
« on: June 07, 2011, 08:53:57 PM »
Up into a red horde with a chorus of 'this map sucks' on both 200 and country.  Barely get the wheels up and don't fire a shot, get hit, three guys auger trying to get me so I get proxies and I belly it in with credit for 3 kills, having done nothing but go up and come down in about 30 seconds.

LOL always good to start the night with a good laugh :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
Re: I love this game!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 09:03:58 PM »
80th hackers!!!!!

:noid

I'm sure it was quite comical.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 09:12:57 PM »
So what are you saying?   :eek:
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 10:43:22 AM »
80th hackers!!!!!

:noid

I'm sure it was quite comical.

SAPPmode :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 10:49:51 AM »
I learned last night after killing a certain F3 moder (Shuffler- u naughty monkey :D), that us Muppets dropped fighter hangars without even dropping a bomb.  That was a neat trick.  I love this game too.  It makes me discover that I can do things that I never knew I could do, like bombing hangars without bombs, por ejemplo. 
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 10:55:52 AM »
I learned last night after killing a certain F3 moder (Shuffler- u naughty monkey :D), that us Muppets dropped fighter hangars without even dropping a bomb.  That was a neat trick.  I love this game too.  It makes me discover that I can do things that I never knew I could do, like bombing hangars without bombs, por ejemplo.  

Not sure how mupps were brought into that conversation. Was 2 sets of 17s not 500ft off the ground. Took out all fighter hangers. Fun police lol.

I upped an A-20 and started a turn fight with someone in a spit and after a few turns a 109 swept in and removed my tail. Which one were you? :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 11:20:50 AM »
Not sure how mupps were brought into that conversation. Was 2 sets of 17s not 500ft off the ground. Took out all fighter hangers. Fun police lol.

I upped an A-20 and started a turn fight with someone in a spit and after a few turns a 109 swept in and removed my tail. Which one were you? :D

I'll give you one guess which one I was.  I have no pity on F3 furball lake wannabe's in my MA.  After your tail was removed and your A-20 eviscerated, you said that "my boys" killed the fighter hangars.  That to me could only be the Muppets as they are the only boys that are mine.  See?  :D
AoM
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 11:58:39 AM »
SAPPmode :D

So we have a SAPP mode and AoM mode.  Thats just Great!
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 12:57:03 PM »
I'll give you one guess which one I was.  I have no pity on F3 furball lake wannabe's in my MA.  After your tail was removed and your A-20 eviscerated, you said that "my boys" killed the fighter hangars.  That to me could only be the Muppets as they are the only boys that are mine.  See?  :D

Ahhhh well folks from your side decided that we all did not need to fight.

Is F3 your way of flying the A-20? The A-20 is fairly decent to turn fight in and a lot of fun.

I figured you were the 109 that slashed through. I could not imagine you flying a trainer.  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 01:07:37 PM »
Ahhhh well folks from your side decided that we all did not need to fight.

Is F3 your way of flying the A-20? The A-20 is fairly decent to turn fight in and a lot of fun.

I figured you were the 109 that slashed through. I could not imagine you flying a trainer.  :aok

:rofl  Yeah, I felt bad about picking your 1v1 so I had to come up with something quick to justify my actions.  That's when I came up with the F3-mode comment knowing that it was an absurd comment.  You see, I'm practicing this new technique that is now rampant in modern culture of always making someone else responsible for your own actions.  It really is handy, but it makes me feel dirty inside and I find when I do it that there is an ever-so-slight hint of a french accent in my voice.   :D
AoM

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 01:22:21 PM »
Did you fart in his general direction?

That was a great fight last night.  I don't think any muppets got me, but you fellas were the easy ones to keep track off (you weren't Ho'in every pass).  I have a pretty good idea who the fun police were because 2 low flights of 17s kept flying through the fight trying to get to the base.  I got kills on both flights about 10 minutes before they dropped the hangers (yes, they kept trying to get through repeatedly). And the two individuals were NOT muppets.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:27:50 PM by Becinhu »
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2011, 01:53:58 PM »
:rofl  Yeah, I felt bad about picking your 1v1 so I had to come up with something quick to justify my actions.  That's when I came up with the F3-mode comment knowing that it was an absurd comment.  You see, I'm practicing this new technique that is now rampant in modern culture of always making someone else responsible for your own actions.  It really is handy, but it makes me feel dirty inside and I find when I do it that there is an ever-so-slight hint of a french accent in my voice.   :D

I'm tellin' Ghi :P
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2011, 03:09:21 PM »
Did you fart in his general direction?

That was a great fight last night.  I don't think any muppets got me, but you fellas were the easy ones to keep track off (you weren't Ho'in every pass).  I have a pretty good idea who the fun police were because 2 low flights of 17s kept flying through the fight trying to get to the base.  I got kills on both flights about 10 minutes before they dropped the hangers (yes, they kept trying to get through repeatedly). And the two individuals were NOT muppets.

LOL.  SunBat is back on his game.  He took an opening and ran with it :)

He was busy watching me auger when the hangers went down.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2011, 06:17:44 PM »

I always knew the Muppets had a little French in them.  :aok
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2011, 07:38:17 AM »
weiner :noid
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy