Author Topic: Hello Midwar  (Read 1171 times)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: Hello Midwar
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2011, 07:50:03 AM »
Nope. Because, if you've spent any time in Midwar....

Stats show he's spent 71 minutes in Midwar since April. No doubt that qualifies him as the goto expert.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2011, 07:58:35 AM »
Nope. Because, if you've spent any time in Midwar, you'd know I'm generally the one scolding others for sinking carriers for no reason. Pisses me off as carriers provide one of the best fight opportunities in the game- fast and furious action.

I can think of only 2 carriers I've sunk in all the years I've played the game and both were sunk by accident.

i dont go in midwar anymore, used too. only time i went into it this year was to hunt down chalenge and some of the sick puppies.

Stats show he's spent 71 minutes in Midwar since April. No doubt that qualifies him as the goto expert.
The instances im referring too happened last summer through fall. check my stats then. i havent been in ether early war or mid war much this year.

also, note how i said EARLY AND midwar, not JUST midwar.

Offline Hawk55

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2011, 11:44:56 AM »

Tyrannis, perhaps you should think twice before posting muck on the forum.

Couldn't agree more Max.   :aok  The OP is looking for some computer help and gets accused of some trivial nonsense by the local troll.

Glad to hear your issue is resolved Tyger.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 01:52:41 PM by Hawk55 »
The Lynchmob-Outlaws--HAWK

Offline xtyger

• Nickel Member
      • Fred's Humboldt Blog
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2011, 12:17:21 PM »
Glad to hear your issue is resolved Tiger.

Thanx.  Think I have all my game options set up right now. Funny how many you forget about. Went up first time and forgot I had to map my joystick.  :lol

About the only thing missing now is my microphone isn't working. Don't think it's a game thing. It doesn't work with the Windows Sound Recorder, either.

Offline Hawk55

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2011, 01:49:08 PM »
Thanx.  Think I have all my game options set up right now. Funny how many you forget about. Went up first time and forgot I had to map my joystick.  :lol

About the only thing missing now is my microphone isn't working. Don't think it's a game thing. It doesn't work with the Windows Sound Recorder, either.

Tyger, did you go into Control Panel>Sound and (with your mic plugged in) set it as your default recording device from the drop down menu? After doing that you would have to configure it while in that menu. 

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2011, 02:05:52 PM »
Couldn't agree more Max.   :aok  The OP is looking for some computer help and gets accused of some trivial nonsense by the local troll.

Glad to hear your issue is resolved Tyger.
how am i trolling? i merely asked the op if he was the person i was thinking of due to  his name looking very similer to the person in question.

but yes, i guess someone who rats out cv positions and switches sides just to sink them is "trivial nonsense"  :rolleyes:

(not accusing you of it anymore tiger, just your name does look very similier to his.)

Offline Hawk55

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2011, 02:17:04 PM »
how am i trolling? i merely asked the op if he was the person i was thinking of due to  his name looking very similer to the person in question.

but yes, i guess someone who rats out cv positions and switches sides just to sink them is "trivial nonsense"  :rolleyes:

It IS trivial nonsense in a thread where someone is asking for computer help...that's how you're trolling.  Who gives a rats arse if he was the person you were thinking of???  You should be more concerned with your spelling ability...or should I say lack thereof! 

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2011, 03:05:29 PM »
 Who gives a rats arse if he was the person you were thinking of???  
i do, which is good enough for me to mention it.

You should be more concerned with your spelling ability...or should I say lack thereof!  
So instead of trying to address what i say directly you attack my spelling on a message forum where MY spelling is far from being the worst on here?

maybe you should be flying this flag instead of the ole red white and blue.

;)

Offline xtyger

• Nickel Member
      • Fred's Humboldt Blog
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2011, 04:28:25 PM »
Tyger, did you go into Control Panel>Sound and (with your mic plugged in) set it as your default recording device from the drop down menu? After doing that you would have to configure it while in that menu. 

Thanks for the tip. Hadn't been there until you brought it up. Just went there and made a few changes. Didn't work yet, but I'll keep at it. Seems to me I had this same problem a while back when I had to reinstall XP or some such.

Offline Klam

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2011, 05:02:53 PM »
Don't be a Silly boy Tranny,

Whenever I've seen xtyger, he's been mixin' it up in his B25.   The guy loves to fight.

The game is to be played however you want to play.  Think a little before you drag a decent players name into a forum.

Over 2k troll posts in 9 months  :x hehe

'nuff said boy
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 05:08:58 PM by Klam »
=Anglo-Saxon=

ingame ID: Petrol

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2011, 05:27:48 PM »
Don't be a Silly boy Tranny,

Whenever I've seen xtyger, he's been mixin' it up in his B25.   The guy loves to fight.

The game is to be played however you want to play.  Think a little before you drag a decent players name into a forum.

Over 2k troll posts in 9 months  :x hehe

'nuff said boy
the situation has allready been settled, you late,
next time dont miss the bus.  :old:

Offline Hawk55

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2011, 06:12:24 PM »
i do, which is good enough for me to mention it

maybe you should be flying this flag instead of the ole red white and blue.

;)

You don't get it boy...nobody here gives a crap what a smart mouth **** like you thinks.  Ack, Grizz, Lyric, have already proven that in the other thread. Like Klam said, you're troll and write worthless words.  As Ack-Ack once said, 'I'm done with you'.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2011, 06:44:05 PM »
You don't get it boy...nobody here gives a crap what a smart mouth **** like you thinks.  Ack, Grizz, Lyric, have already proven that in the other thread. Like Klam said, you're troll and write worthless words.  As Ack-Ack once said, 'I'm done with you'.
since when does someone need the approval and possative opinions of others to state there own opinion?

like I say, if what i say offends you so much, simply dont read it, dont rage on me telling me how my words have hurt your feelings.

i wasent trolling at all, it seems whenever someone posts something that doesnt have to do with the current topic its automaticly labeled "trolling".

everyone you just named, has done exackly that, ack has, grizz has, lyric deff has.

so why don you go label them trolls, like you are me? your logic is a complete trainwreck.

you call me a troll? i'll simply call you a hypocrite.

now go dry your tears. im sorry ive hurt your feelings so bad.