Author Topic: Your flightsim bio  (Read 2812 times)

Offline jolly22

• Silver Member
Re: Your flightsim bio
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2011, 06:47:51 AM »
User:321BAR

This is kinda scary... i can write something about me to bring attention to myself... i feel 3 again!!!

my dad used to fly AWI-III then found AH in 2003-2004 i believe. Since he created an account for AH i had flown also with his help sometimes when i was little (13 at the time). We flew under the name megoboom. later once my dad decided not to fly as much i took up an account under 321BAR by myself. Been a long road of teaching myself and asking questions (the things you'll find out from others 6-7 years in) but i'm still here and will be for years to come hopefully (and hopefully the 20th "Loco Busters" will be also hehe).

P.S. I will always and forver wish for the M-18 Hellcat until the day it is put in the game!

RUE THE DAY THE M-18 IS PUT IN HERE!!! RUE IT!!!!

:bhead :bhead

3./JG 53 cheerleader - Battle Over The Winter Line - FLY AXIS - JRjolly

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2011, 06:38:31 AM »
User:321BAR

This is kinda scary... i can write something about me to bring attention to myself... i feel 3 again!!!

my dad used to fly AWI-III then found AH in 2003-2004 i believe. Since he created an account for AH i had flown also with his help sometimes when i was little (13 at the time). We flew under the name megoboom. later once my dad decided not to fly as much i took up an account under 321BAR by myself. Been a long road of teaching myself and asking questions (the things you'll find out from others 6-7 years in) but i'm still here and will be for years to come hopefully (and hopefully the 20th "Loco Busters" will be also hehe).

P.S. I will always and forver wish for the M-18 Hellcat until the day it is put in the game!

RUE THE DAY THE M-18 IS PUT IN HERE!!! RUE IT!!!!

:bhead :bhead
:rofl I had to be dumb with it. :noid
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2011, 07:53:28 AM »
Ok, I put mine out there.  :D

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/User:Midway
ehm   you da man  : )     one thing is sure, your soul is much younger than mine, take it as you want.
let me count, how many duels to go?  only problem i gunna be more retarded after the break than i use to be   :bhead
AoM
City of ice

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2011, 08:34:21 AM »
ehm   you da man  : )     one thing is sure, your soul is much younger than mine, take it as you want.
let me count, how many duels to go?  only problem i gunna be more retarded after the break than i use to be   :bhead

10 completed  :frown: , 109 to go. :D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 09:29:27 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Gemini

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2011, 10:37:57 AM »