Author Topic: 200 Chatter  (Read 2651 times)

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
200 Chatter
« on: June 24, 2011, 11:27:06 AM »
This is just an apology from me to all of us on 200. I have had so much going on in "Real Life" lol, that I have let it affect the way I approach playing AH. And, I tend to a lot of times complain on 200 and that is wrong. Sure, sometimes there may be a bogus pick, or a bomb****, etc, but thats their perogative and its just a game. I played last night tellin myself that its all in good fun and I must say that it was the most enjoyable night ive had in awhile playing, especially 200....lots of jokes, some stories, and overall just great time. Thanks guys and I myself am cutting down the unnecessary BS on 200 because 85% of the time I get myself into that situation lol. So, again, my apologies to those who I have called out or been overall just a male member to lol...wel, excet Midway lol<S>
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: 200 Chatter
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 11:39:11 AM »
This is just an apology from me to all of us on 200. I have had so much going on in "Real Life" lol, that I have let it affect the way I approach playing AH. And, I tend to a lot of times complain on 200 and that is wrong. Sure, sometimes there may be a bogus pick, or a bomber, etc, but thats their perogative and its just a game. I played last night tellin myself that its all in good fun and I must say that it was the most enjoyable night ive had in awhile playing, especially 200....lots of jokes, some stories, and overall just great time. Thanks guys and I myself am cutting down the unnecessary BS on 200 because 85% of the time I get myself into that situation lol. So, again, my apologies to those who I have called out or been overall just a male member to lol...wel, excet Midway lol<S>
:salute :lol

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 11:39:28 AM »
Best advice for you Sir.  Detune the cesspool.  I am now at 4 years untuned to the channel of crap slinging.  Makes for a happier game! :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 11:40:51 AM »
Best advice for you Sir.  Detune the cesspool.  I am now at 4 years untuned to the channel of crap slinging.  Makes for a happier game! :aok

No wonder you never respond to my insults  :bhead
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 11:43:49 AM »
No wonder you never respond to my insults  :bhead

Well shiv everytime I needed to yak at you, I just PM'd you.  Of course our conversations have always been civil until now.  :rofl

:salute

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 11:49:21 AM »
Well shiv everytime I needed to yak at you, I just PM'd you.  Of course our conversations have always been civil until now.  :rofl

:salute

Way

I'll have to remember to reroute them then :)

:salute Way

And no worries Scotty, we all get a little frustrated now and then. I try to only use 200 for positive comments but sometimes it's real hard not to lash out. I try to take a short break when I feel that coming on, doesn't always work though :(

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 12:13:40 PM »
Every time I think about saying something negative on 200, or private, I log for an hour or so.  That way I miss the fun and only have myself to blame for it.  I will PM you a bit of a tease every once in awhile but I try to keep it light and always include a <S> and a :).  I used to ask nicely those that were blowing up 200, but I feel that empowers those who insist on getting attention by griefing others, now I throw out a <S>, inform others I'm detuning 200 untill it settles down, then turn it off for awhile.
Normally after about an hour I'll tune it back on and find everything has settled down.  200 can either add to the game or take from it, just like the we as individuals can add or take from the game because of how we choose to interact with others.

If I must question what I want to say on 200 or as a PM, I always ask myself just one question.  Would I be embarrassed if my father saw what I said.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline badhorse

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 12:21:26 PM »
I have never tuned to 200.  Wonder what I'm missing.
Always try and be the person your dog thinks you are.

Offline Torcher

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 12:26:01 PM »
Best advice for you Sir.  Detune the cesspool.  I am now at 4 years untuned to the channel of crap slinging.  Makes for a happier game! :aok

This +100

Heck, I've even started the .squelch of selective Country channel people who think they pay my monthly subscription. Political commentary or pushy armchair commanders get silenced.

EDIT: And noisy squeakers, of course.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2011, 01:12:15 PM »

same here :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 01:25:49 PM »
Everytime I tune to 200, I lose my text privaleges :bhead
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 01:28:26 PM »
200s great guys you should try it  :aok
SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 01:37:31 PM »
Best advice for you Sir.  Detune the cesspool.  I am now at 4 years untuned to the channel of crap slinging.  Makes for a happier game!
Or tune to it now and again and smile as you right click on names and do reports like I do.  :cool:
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 01:43:14 PM »
Or tune to it now and again and smile as you right click on names and do reports like I do.  :cool:

Same here  :)  but found out reporting yourself does nothing.

But I did find this funny contraption I have to blow into to run Aces High next to my joystick.
And not it wasn't my inflatable ewe.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 01:46:17 PM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2011, 01:50:42 PM »

$15 of comedy
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.