Author Topic: Got bored-- odd bugs  (Read 591 times)

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Got bored-- odd bugs
« on: June 30, 2011, 01:39:29 AM »
This is just stuff I've seen before, and finally got around to posting them on here. The planes vary, but they are all interesting. About the pic of the B-29 pilot, YES I HAVE THE HIRES PACKAGE I know there was some comment on that in my previous thread with the Mossie having troops in the bomb bay, and not being able to open the Bomb Bay doors if no internal ordinance was carried.

No Atificial Horizon for the co-pilot of the B-29, as well as the Ground airspeed (?), I believe it is, and the other compass. maybe just a time consuming piece of work, though?

Probably just something to do with my graphics settings.

All of the F4U models appear to have this bug--from F3 view, at a certain view distance, there is no fuselage to the plane.

This one, I found outside the secret base thing, at the town. There is a small sliver of terrain that will put you underneath the real town.

And of course... my own bug I found with the Mossie :banana: I am given troops in the mossie, but I can't open the bomb bay doors.

Thats all for now.

:salute
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 01:43:45 AM by B-17 »

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
Re: Got bored-- odd bugs
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 09:06:12 AM »
The screenshots of the F4U and Town show what a transparent face of an object looks like.  It works sort of like a 1 way mirror, you can look through the side that's transparent but not through the side that's painted opaque.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 11:40:33 AM »
Mossies do not carry troops. They also shouldn't carry "torps" either, so I don't know why you even see that in your cockpit.

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 01:19:31 PM »
Mossies do not carry troops. They also shouldn't carry "torps" either, so I don't know why you even see that in your cockpit.

Maybe it's a bug?  :noid

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 02:03:05 PM »

He is not actually given troops, as he says.

Think of the RV-8 ammo counter bug that was never fixed IIRC.
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 07:31:47 PM »
He is not actually given troops, as he says.

Think of the RV-8 ammo counter bug that was never fixed IIRC.

Yeah, I forot about the ammo bug in the RV8. I got 2 x 1000lbs on one sortie after flying the P-47... :O