Author Topic: Scores vs. Skill Idea  (Read 1079 times)

Offline lulu

• Silver Member
Re: Scores vs. Skill Idea
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2011, 07:09:52 AM »
109 are easy mode  same as spit if  you know tricks!

:devil
mobilis in mobile

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2011, 10:23:49 AM »
+1 for this, it would bring new goals to long time players.
now posting as SirNuke

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2011, 06:41:05 PM »

This is not factored into the scores at all. You get more perks, but for score & rank it does not matter what if you make a kill in a P-40B or a Tempest.

Hmm, this example makes me think of "perk redistribution"  :aok

Let me splain  :D the Tempest driver paid 40 points for it, the victorious P40B should recieve the 40 points as soon as the Tempest is dead!  : IN FACT all perks should be treated this way  :devil "lose a jet to a jet" the winner recieves the losers "perks paid" for his lost jet  :D

OMG imagine the pain  :rock

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2011, 06:56:19 PM »

Hmm, this example makes me think of "perk redistribution"  :aok

Let me splain  :D the Tempest driver paid 40 points for it, the victorious P40B should recieve the 40 points as soon as the Tempest is dead!  : IN FACT all perks should be treated this way  :devil "lose a jet to a jet" the winner recieves the losers "perks paid" for his lost jet  :D

OMG imagine the pain  :rock

JUGgler

I'll go for this.  winner takes whatever perks you paid for your plane.  but since most of the plane set has no perks then you will get nothing unless you kill perked planes.  sounds like a fair trade   :devil

second option is have the perks tied to the killed plane ranking.  the lower the ranking the more perks you would get.  so If you were to kill let's say bruv or shawk then you will get a zillion perks, if on the other hand you kill some guy that is on his first week of ah, then you will get close to nothing.  it might encourage more 1v1 since most highly ranked hardly up a capped field to get vulched over and over. 

semp
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 07:02:34 PM by guncrasher »
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2011, 10:00:52 PM »
 I always wanted it to make a diffence too. Ya you got more perks, but it did nothing for the score.

In a slow plane you usually end up outnumbered and fighting for your life. Lets say it was a 3 on 1 and you killed all 3 while in a P40. Score-wise its less impressive than killing 5 enemy by picking,flying 5 re-arm flights of 1 kill per sortie. Probably too much to ask for the game to handle.

~AoM~

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 06:31:08 AM »

Hmm, this example makes me think of "perk redistribution"  :aok

Let me splain  :D the Tempest driver paid 40 points for it, the victorious P40B should recieve the 40 points as soon as the Tempest is dead!  : IN FACT all perks should be treated this way  :devil "lose a jet to a jet" the winner recieves the losers "perks paid" for his lost jet  :D

OMG imagine the pain  :rock

JUGgler

-1 You get enough tards wanting to shoot you at all costs when flying a perk ride.
now posting as SirNuke

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 06:54:07 AM »
The only reason I like scores is to earn enough perks to faceplant a Me-262 about once a month. It happens like clockwork. Crap!

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2011, 09:54:55 AM »
-1 You get enough tards wanting to shoot you at all costs when flying a perk ride.

Seems like a fair trade for the number of tards FLYING perked rides!  :aok

I fly the jet quite often and I expect EVERYONE to do all manner of nefarious things to shoot me down.

Perked rides have a huge sign on them that says " shoot me down in any manner possible and make yourself feel better than me"  :rock

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011, 11:04:03 AM »
I fly the Mossie 6 more than most other attack planes...  I'm impressed any time I kill any thing.   :cool:

I'm on the fence with this wish...  The good sticks in the game don't fly as many low ENY birds as you might think.  Even Bruv gets out of the Spitty and kills people in the Wildcat
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.