Author Topic: Claiming HO on 200 when you lose  (Read 4632 times)

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
Re: Claiming HO on 200 when you lose
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2011, 11:01:27 AM »
I remind people CONSTANTLY that it takes 2 to perform the HO.  Also, if a player turns into an attack and is the "second piece" of the HO, meaning that his turning into the attack made the HO situation possible, he dare not complain he was "HO'd".  I see and hear that quite a bit too.

It is a valid tactic.  It is just too bad it is the knee jerk tactic that it is.

Well, that's it, isn't it. I can't tell you how often this thing turns into a paranoid race to the bottom for me. I'll be trying to get separation and watching, watching, watching... then the minute I think that other $%#^#^ is going to fire, I'll point my nose at him and let him have it. While I disdain the ho, that disdain is nothing compared to how urinated-off I get when somebody ho's me without return fire.

Otherwise, lots of losers get hissy on ch200. To my mind, anyone who does' such a thing is a whiny little female dog and deserves to be treated as Archibald Cunningham treated Rob Roy's wife - repeatedly, until that stuff is well-exorcised.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2011, 11:15:46 AM »
You live?

Define live please.

Juggler  :furious
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2011, 02:39:17 PM »
Define live please.

Juggler  :furious

Live is defined as......nevermind.  :D

LOL JUGgler
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2011, 02:53:38 PM »
Why are you guys mocking one of the greatest traditions of Aces High?

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2011, 04:19:39 PM »

:old: And he is old enough to have seen what is considered tradition, change a few times  :old:

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2011, 09:33:19 PM »
You get a lot better results if you employ a 'Complaint Triad'

Cry HO on 200
Cry Ho on Green
Cry HO on the forum.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2011, 11:13:39 PM »
"Lt" cries Ho? Today around the A196 & v187 Rook/Bish area where there has been a 3+ day dead-lock of GV's up & kill within 3-4 seconds, bomb****s killing expensive GV's, Vulchin' Ords & Radar and running. So, I got tired of the lone Mustang doing hit & runs so I chase him in my Typhi over half a sector weaving through the canyons. Finally he sees me on his 6 <1k & starts climbing, rolls and drops on me, over shoots with too much E, I roll right, split-S, cut engines, slowly pull up gently on his high 12 and shoot one of his wings off. He immediately PM's me & cries Ho! Just because he couldn't finish the loop & get a solution on me first I'm the Ho? It wasn't a head on, first pass, so it ain't no Ho, right? Film @ 11.  :ahand

WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2011, 11:30:34 PM »
Has the guy that HOed the guy that started this thread said anything yet?
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2011, 12:14:07 AM »

Rehashing non-original topics with a slight twist IS THE ultimate tradition of Aces High.   :devil

I miss the "when will we get the B-29" posts.  :cry
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2011, 04:29:31 AM »
Look at that... Raider provides a little corporate memory. My kudos to you.

Now, does anyone want to go through the laborious exercise of digging up all those whiny little posts about how much we need the 29? Such an act would be the figurative equivalent of getting all of Fido's "bad doggie" dookies into a nice big steaming heap, grabbing Fido by the back of the head, and inserting his nose deeply into one of the glistening colon-blows.

Yeah, great, we've got a 29... Anybody see one lately or, even if you have, anybody dogfight with one at less than 10k?

No, didn't think so... If you saw it, you watched it fly over at about 30k, drop your hangar, and fly on with impunity. Great, JF Great... Think of what we could've had instead, like a nice Beau or 410. The only good thing about the 29 is the off chance you might catch one low and deprive some autopilot bomb**** of his perkies.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2011, 08:35:15 AM »
Never in the history of human kind has anyone been so upset as a HOer being told he HOed  :old:

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2011, 08:43:34 AM »
Never in the history of human kind has anyone been so upset as a HOer being told he HOed  :old:

How many ho's could a ho'er ho if a ho'er could ho hoes?

I'd go on, using perhaps do', blow, and mofo, but I suspect Skuzzy would wood-shampoo me for it, since I think it already happened once.

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2011, 08:58:51 AM »
Has the guy that HOed the guy that started this thread said anything yet?

No-one HO-ed anyone. That was supposed to be the point of the thread, playing the HO card.  :bhead

« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 09:23:32 AM by shiv »
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2011, 09:05:35 AM »
No-one HO-ed anyone. That was the point of the thread, playing the HO card.

Which is to say, no one got ho'ed but somebody definitely got (starts with a p, past tense verb form of the noun that describes a man who manages a business for which young women are capital assets).

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2011, 09:53:45 AM »
No-one HO-ed anyone. That was supposed to be the point of the thread, playing the HO card.  :bhead

Ahh, good.  I am starting a collection:

Never in the history of human kind has anyone been so upset as a HOer being told he HOed  old
Aces High, where HOs do not exist  :old: