Author Topic: <S> KN  (Read 320 times)

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
<S> KN
« on: July 17, 2011, 06:41:17 AM »
That dogfight over 146 near the end of frame was a ton of fun. Spit 9s and 190A-5s are always a good matchup, and the fight didn't disappoint. With that bird in your hands, you made short work of the 353rd :D

:salute hopefully we meet in the virtual skies again!
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Re: <S> KN
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 10:53:40 PM »
Thanks, was fun no doubt <S>
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Re: <S> KN
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 03:30:59 PM »
Heck, it was fun just listening to the radio chatter.  I had the pleasure of fying with KN's and was unfortunately engaged with P47's when I heard "all that" going on when the spittys dropped in.  I just limped my beraggled butt home, shot full of holes, and then  :airplane:...................... as I am approching home field I hear on local vox "Solo B17 on the deck, Zoney you got any ammo left ?"   Hehehehe, "Why yes, as a matter of fact I do.........".  I might have refuled and reupped but my skirt had flown up into my face and I couldn't see.

I lost count of how many times I heard Perdweeb say, "I've got one on me (tick tick tick) ok, he's dead........Ive got another one on me (tick tick tick)................".  Well, you get the picture.

:salute Kommando Nowotny and those that fell before "us".
Wag more, bark less.