Author Topic: Small group of experten  (Read 4176 times)

Offline Zeagle

• Nickel Member
Re: Small group of experten
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2012, 06:54:22 AM »
We are still recruiting dedicated Luftwaffe types who prefer the 190. Currently our ranks are exactly 2.
All that is required is an avid interest in the 190. We will fly other types, but always Luftwaffe. And 90% of the time, we are in 190 A-5's. You don't need to be an ace. Skills can be worked up. Our goal is not to have the highest score. But, we want all the bomber crews to know us by name. And my personal goal is a high k/d ratio (next month :) ). Having fun and enjoying your time spent on AH is the goal. Flying with some good guys who know their mounts is the norm.

If you think a single sortie flown in a realistic manner is more fun than 10 launch-and-die-furball sorties, then we might be for you. Check us out in the air on or on these forums. PM's welcome. Knights, vox 190

We have a TeamSpeak 3 server ready 24/7, web server, and the ability to fly Sun through Wed each week.

We are located in the US Eastern time zone. However, European members can be accommodated as my flying on Mon-Wed can be any time of day.

As fas as I can tell, we are the only 190 squadron in Aces High.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 07:00:53 AM by Zeagle »
-Zeagle-
"Black 1"

FW-ISS Bremen

Offline Zeagle

• Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2012, 09:38:09 AM »
Just a note to say that we are back and in the air on Mon, Tue, and Wed usually during daylight hours Eastern time US.

We were down for a while due to my second house move in a year. What a crazy year 2012 had been for me.
But, I got a new monitor, new sticks, and a new headset out of the whole moving ordeal. So, ready to quit talking and start flying!

Anyway, if anyone is interested in flying with a dedicated 190 squad (we do fly other LW types occasionally) see us in the MA, Knights, vox 190.

Squad recruitment film is here showing some of what we do.

:salute
-Zeagle-
"Black 1"

FW-ISS Bremen

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2012, 11:47:36 AM »
 :aok
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Zeagle

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2012, 12:41:22 PM »
I pulled the video from YouTube..YouTube is just ridiculous these days.

Will re-post when I have my own server back up later this week.
-Zeagle-
"Black 1"

FW-ISS Bremen