Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 5404 times)

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
Re: Taking it too far
« Reply #120 on: July 20, 2011, 10:23:33 PM »
(not sure if you saw but shiv seems really interested in that triple kiss you were talking about )

Well, you must be a tool DMGOD...  You managed to just crush all of my hopes and dreams in just a few words...    :cry

I thought I had a chance with Shiv, but I see now that he is out of my league...   :cry

Maybe we can cut LLogann out?  What do ya think?  I'm younger then he is...  I think...   :rofl

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #121 on: July 20, 2011, 10:40:09 PM »
Well, you must be a tool DMGOD...  You managed to just crush all of my hopes and dreams in just a few words...    :cry

I thought I had a chance with Shiv, but I see now that he is out of my league...   :cry

Maybe we can cut LLogann out?  What do ya think?  I'm younger then he is...  I think...   :rofl

I'm all for cutting llogann out I heard his breathe smells like cat litter
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline bortas1

• Silver Member
« Reply #122 on: July 20, 2011, 10:52:28 PM »
Anyone ever realize that most of the cross-country banter on 200 is due to the lack of mental fortitude? 

I'm of the opinion that 200 should be DISABLED for MA's.
here here :cheers:  :devil i still remember u pming me for running from dmgod and another telling me how much im not a man from running from u 2. how can i look in the mirror from running ect ect ect. but still i hope your son looks like his mama. :rofl

Offline Assi29

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #123 on: July 20, 2011, 10:57:26 PM »
Anyone ever realize that most of the cross-country banter on 200 is due to the lack of mental fortitude? 

I'm of the opinion that 200 should be DISABLED for MA's.

here here :cheers:

200 disabled?

That has been the games only saving grace with the last 2 years of arena caps.

In game - Assi      JG2

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #124 on: July 20, 2011, 11:29:15 PM »
The game would be a better place if people would just shut up and play.  Who cares if another player runs, picks, HOs or hoards.  Don't like it?  Go somewhere else on the map more to your liking or, if you can't take it log off.  Ego bruised getting shot down?  Grab another plane and try again.

I really hate 200 "banter" and I hate PM's even more.  I come to relax and play a game, not be insulted by some twit sitting safely miles away behind a keyboard.  Funny thing is those outspoken twits will never go to the DA to prove how incredibly awesome they are in a cartoon airplane.

I don't know the circumstances of your interaction but if someone starts poking me with a stick nothing's out of bounds.  Simple enough.  At the same time I'll never be the one to initiate it.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #125 on: July 20, 2011, 11:39:06 PM »
The game would be a better place if people would just shut up and play.  Who cares if another player runs, picks, HOs or hoards.  Don't like it?  Go somewhere else on the map more to your liking or, if you can't take it log off.  Ego bruised getting shot down?  Grab another plane and try again.

I really hate 200 "banter" and I hate PM's even more.  I come to relax and play a game, not be insulted by some twit sitting safely miles away behind a keyboard.  Funny thing is those outspoken twits will never go to the DA to prove how incredibly awesome they are in a cartoon airplane.

I don't know the circumstances of your interaction but if someone starts poking me with a stick nothing's out of bounds.  Simple enough.  At the same time I'll never be the one to initiate it.

I'm an outspoken twit and I'll go to the da any time u or anybody else likes.
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #126 on: July 20, 2011, 11:43:28 PM »
I'm an outspoken twit and I'll go to the da any time u or anybody else likes.

No need until it's between us but to date that's never happened.

BTW I was just stating my opinion on the topic in general.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #127 on: July 21, 2011, 12:09:47 AM »
total shemaleness by a NON "eskimo" blowjoe. geez insulting a unborn child is quite harsh.  :(  
best wishes on ur soon to be born baby dmdoggy. smell him good fer me. i like the new baby smell-best smell in the world. wife got jealous i said that-id type what she  said but id get banned from forums  :lol

greeny
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2011, 12:21:53 AM »
No need until it's between us but to date that's never happened.

BTW I was just stating my opinion on the topic in general.

I apologize sir that wasn't me coming at you (even though it reads that way) <S>

Gnucks posted, "While some players' antics are in a lighthearted rib-jabbing manner, DMGOD's are more belittling and degrading. Constant name-calling and mocking isn't amusing, some other players are much better at roasting each other and are a riot read. He seems like a good guy on VOX and will send you a <S> in a heartbeat, but I don't enjoy reading what he has to say on 200 at all."

And the reply was made:

It seems to me, had you followed your own advice... This entire discussion would not be necessary.

While I agree that "your" line was crossed, and you took offence to this... Have you considered who's line you may have crossed? Don't you think that we all deserve the same respect? And frankly, I do not personally believe we should allow someone to use the statement, "I am a completive person." to excuse them from their bad behaviors.

This maybe construed as a awww poor me thread but it's not how I intended it or wanted it to be. I don't feel bad for me nor am I asking anybody to console me or apologize to me. I just wanted to state that as men (which all of us claim to be) if you have a problem with me or my actions or words then feel free to attack me for it. Please don't say something stupid about my mother my girl or my children. Seriously how much of a man are you that you feel the need to insult a innocent child.

I am not using the "I am a competitive person" as an excuse for my behavior. I just call 'em as I see 'em as I have previously stated if every time I come across you and you ho me run from me or hide in hoard I'm going to tell you that I think you are LAME. You don't like being call a hor or a runner or whatever then don't do it. Honestly this is a game about combat why bother to up why bother to play if all you are going to do is try an avoid combat at any and all costs? NEW FLASH GENTLEMEN EVERY TIME YOU DIE IN GAME YOU GET A BRAND NEW PLANE/GV/PT OR WHATEVER. As for the guys that are too consumed with their score well here let me help you, if you are worried about your score then chances are it's not too good anyways and not really worth protecting

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2011, 04:24:30 AM »
I apologize sir that wasn't me coming at you (even though it reads that way) <S>

This maybe construed as a awww poor me thread but it's not how I intended it or wanted it to be. I don't feel bad for me nor am I asking anybody to console me or apologize to me. I just wanted to state that as men (which all of us claim to be) if you have a problem with me or my actions or words then feel free to attack me for it. Please don't say something stupid about my mother my girl or my children. Seriously how much of a man are you that you feel the need to insult a innocent child.

I am not using the "I am a competitive person" as an excuse for my behavior. I just call 'em as I see 'em as I have previously stated if every time I come across you and you ho me run from me or hide in hoard I'm going to tell you that I think you are LAME. You don't like being call a hor or a runner or whatever then don't do it. Honestly this is a game about combat why bother to up why bother to play if all you are going to do is try an avoid combat at any and all costs? NEW FLASH GENTLEMEN EVERY TIME YOU DIE IN GAME YOU GET A BRAND NEW PLANE/GV/PT OR WHATEVER. As for the guys that are too consumed with their score well here let me help you, if you are worried about your score then chances are it's not too good anyways and not really worth protecting

For the record DMGOD, you seem all too happy to drag a third person into your denigrations of someone.  How many times have you invoked criticism of another (vDALLAS) when you attempt to criticize someone.  While I disapprove another doing the same to you, you quite frankly have no business complaining, and in doing so you prove to everyone what a lowlife hypocrite you are!!!

So... REAP WHAT YOU SOW... and if you don't like the crop, plant something else
vNucks

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #130 on: July 21, 2011, 09:59:18 AM »
You are joking right? Cause that's funny

For the record DMGOD, you seem all too happy to drag a third person into your denigrations of someone.  How many times have you invoked criticism of another (vDALLAS) when you attempt to criticize someone.  While I disapprove another doing the same to you, you quite frankly have no business complaining, and in doing so you prove to everyone what a lowlife hypocrite you are!!!

So... REAP WHAT YOU SOW... and if you don't like the crop, plant something else

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2011, 10:11:27 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 10:17:36 AM by Skuzzy »
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb