Author Topic: LOW1stAir 8 Members Wanted!!!  (Read 495 times)

Offline xxBlack

• Zinc Member
LOW1stAir 8 Members Wanted!!!
« on: July 24, 2011, 03:19:39 PM »
  Hey Guys Lords Of War 1stAir Is Looking for 8 Dedicated Members!
Im Currently looking for people who are active, and enjoy playing the game! we Currently are knights,
But i believe i am Fixing to Return to touring country's, im looking for loyal member, Rules for us are basic,
Respect other squadies, and Other members of the game with the exceptions of few!, we are a some what loose, but semi Structured squad,
i want players who would love to fly together every chance they get, and at most times use stradegy to our advantage,
You do not have to be very experienced to join us, as if needed we will train you!, also we Do not require a name change, and your able to fly whatever plane fits you best!, im looking for Tankers, Bombers And fighters, if you feel you would be interested please find me in the arena or message me on here,
either is fine.
Hope some of you may be interested and we can get this show on the road, high flying everyone, and GL out There to All,,

xxBlack :salute

Offline xxBlack

• Zinc Member
Re: LOW1stAir 8 Members Wanted!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 04:52:58 PM »
Welcome Aboard Fresh!!! <S>

Offline xxBlack

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 09:05:37 AM »
Thanks for all who chose to fly with us yesterday Lambo and Vortex, also Spiridon

Offline xxBlack

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 05:53:54 PM »
id like to welcome back hellrzr!!!!

Offline xxBlack

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 01:13:06 AM »
Good Flying Today!, New Recruits Are being Tested. lets hope they make it everyone, a few have great potential God Speed Everyone! <S>