Author Topic: Stopping By  (Read 594 times)

Offline Warchief

• Copper Member
      • http://
Stopping By
« on: July 25, 2011, 06:08:34 PM »
I doubt many except old timers would remember me. Just wanted to stop see how the game has come along and it looks pretty good. Havent flown in over a year and damn I miss it. With any luck be back within a year hopefully but I need alot of things to go my way. So how do the old timers like the changes and how many old timers are left. Been flying since AH1 and join the 31st right before AH2.

<S>Chief31

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
Re: Stopping By
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 06:28:31 PM »
 :salute .  Alot has change since then.  Should come on back.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 07:34:55 PM »
This man speaks truth you cannot even bare to comprehend until your own eyes lay witness!!!   :cheers:

:salute .  Alot has change since then.  Should come on back.
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline BTHayze

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 09:43:09 PM »
I recently gave in to the itch as well..  I have found some things different, but for the most part.. much of the same. Lots of really great guys to fly with. Everyone I have flown with on the Knights side has been very cordial and helpful. I highly recommend you drop back in, sir!  :airplane:

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 10:22:40 PM »
Hey Chief! :)

Changes have been good, as always.
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 10:24:55 PM »
<S> chief, vaugly remember you (i think, but I'm not sure). Difference is night and day (if you're the chief I'm thinking of).
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Warchief

• Copper Member
      • http://
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 04:29:23 PM »
Wish I could bear witness. Man I miss flying use to fly on my days off but finding a job since I left the Air Force 2 years ago has been next to impossible. Had to make some deep cuts AH was going to be one the last but when my 2 custom computers broke down and I had to use a 10 year old machine which is barely able to handle the internet I had to leave AH. With any luck I will get a job and with the tax returns be able to get a new computer and be back flying in no time. No offense to anyone being a civilian sucks  :rofl Off the subject cause had someone ask me this today if you think just because a person is a vet and should have a job your nuts. I should know actually applied for two jobs one a McDonalds and another as a janitor and was told I was OVERQUALIFIED for both  :bhead But neither here nor there with any luck 2012 will start off with me being my Ole Hurri out of the hangar

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 05:03:33 PM »
Lol, that sucks man. Go back to the janitor possiton and tell them you can wash the entire school by renting a forest fire aircraft. Just dump a couple gallons of soap in along with the watter  :rofl.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 05:07:48 PM »
Fish31 used to yell at me all the time ""rusty get out of the GD WAY""  LOL  :D 
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)