Author Topic: Seriously need some help here  (Read 1536 times)

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
Re: Seriously need some help here
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2011, 09:42:34 PM »
I'm going to go with Tac here... shut down your current Youtube account, wait for a couple of days, and then retry, but with another account. This way you'll know if it's a family member or not.

And I'm not sure about this... but does Youtube have a "sign out from all other places" option? I know MSN does, but I'm not sure aobut Youtube.
doesnt appear as if youtube does.
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2011, 09:54:07 PM »
It does actually, I used it and signed out of everywhere.
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2011, 09:55:08 PM »
Go unto settings and manage account and it looks like this

Sign out of all YouTube Sessions
Click to sign out of all sessions on all computers Sign Out Everywhere

last option on the page.

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2011, 11:56:44 PM »
dude... i got the same problem, till i realised youtube allows multiple log ins....so if you have signed in with the "keep me signed in" on another comp and forgot to sign out... the other party can access your account at anytime even if he closes that window..

go to your account info on youtube.. there is an option there to sign out on all accounts...what that does( if it does anything) is it signs you off from all the computers you have signed in on...i realised that when i kept having transformers cartoons on my recent videos...mate's kid loves transformers...

also... this may not work all the time, i reckon the other party must have youtube open for that to work.. so whenever you see discrepancies, do the logg out on all computers... i kept doing that for a week, and its stopped somehow...
DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline Skyguns MKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 05:53:57 AM »
Need to be serious, for the past 6 months someone has been looking at stuff(XXX) on my account on you tube which I know is impossible but they are trying. It shows in the history when I go to click to go to my channel. I've changed my password 5 times already and every morning its there. I tried getting the problem solved by asking on the you tube forums and they suggested key loggers which I don't see how that is possible. And this also happens while i'm on you tube, its starting to recommend the type of stuff this person is looking at. I honestly don't know what to do at this point and I do not want to deactivate my account.

is somebody using your account for  :joystick: ?

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2011, 06:01:18 AM »
clean the spyware and viruses from your computer

Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2011, 06:25:07 AM »
dude... i got the same problem, till i realised youtube allows multiple log ins....so if you have signed in with the "keep me signed in" on another comp and forgot to sign out... the other party can access your account at anytime even if he closes that window..

go to your account info on youtube.. there is an option there to sign out on all accounts...what that does( if it does anything) is it signs you off from all the computers you have signed in on...i realised that when i kept having transformers cartoons on my recent videos...mate's kid loves transformers...

also... this may not work all the time, i reckon the other party must have youtube open for that to work.. so whenever you see discrepancies, do the logg out on all computers... i kept doing that for a week, and its stopped somehow...
I did that and changed the password already, and I also didn't save the password but stored it on my phone. If the problem arises again then I guess i'll have to close my account.

is somebody using your account for  :joystick: ?
Dear god I hope not

clean the spyware and viruses from your computer

I use McAfee to keep my computer clean, i've ran a few screenings and found some virus's but they were removed.

Offline fbEagle

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2011, 04:08:20 PM »
 :lol
<Insert witty remark here>

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2011, 06:55:31 PM »
Mcafree is garbage.  Get rid of it and get avast and spybot
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2011, 06:58:35 PM »
Mcafree is garbage.  Get rid of it and get avast and spybot
My dads been using it for years, he's never had a problem with it. and changing his mind would be sort of difficult.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2011, 12:09:25 PM »
tell your dad that eset is cheaper, which it is  :D.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline flight17

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2011, 12:44:58 PM »
norton...

is somebody using your account for  :joystick: or  :banana: ?
fixed LMFAO :rofl  :lol :rofl :lol :rofl

the sad thing is, there are videos that are "Mature" on youtube. a few that come to mind are some russian airline commercials. search Avianova Bikini TV... its a good, tastfully made video as well.  :noid
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 12:49:43 PM by flight17 »
119th Riffle Tank Regiment leader -Red Storm Krupp Steel Scenario

Active Member of Air Heritage Inc. http://airheritage.org/

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2011, 01:25:09 PM »
My dads been using it for years, he's never had a problem with it. and changing his mind would be sort of difficult.

yup avast and spybot search and destroy are both FREE and  way better then mcafree
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2011, 02:02:40 PM »
Need to be serious, for the past 6 months someone has been looking at stuff(XXX) on my account on you tube which I know is impossible but they are trying. It shows in the history when I go to click to go to my channel. I've changed my password 5 times already and every morning its there. I tried getting the problem solved by asking on the you tube forums and they suggested key loggers which I don't see how that is possible. And this also happens while i'm on you tube, its starting to recommend the type of stuff this person is looking at. I honestly don't know what to do at this point and I do not want to deactivate my account.

Sleep walking a lot?
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.