Author Topic: Most disciplined player in the game  (Read 2221 times)

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
Most disciplined player in the game
« on: July 31, 2011, 11:09:35 AM »
I think it very well could be Fish42 who was porking ords when he passed up this opportunity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVcjizE7QNM
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Most disciplined player in the game
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 11:12:55 AM »
 :lol
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 11:15:08 AM »
Holy crap! Talk about not getting why one would pork ords. FAIL!

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 11:16:08 AM »
I think it very well could be Fish42 who was porking ords when he passed up this opportunity.

That he is, but then that is the only way to stop an NOE horde that you can't always find, can't always up in time even when you do spot them, and won't stick around and fight when you do find them unless there is a 7 to 1 ratio in their favor.  So you shut down ords and find those interested in combat. :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 11:17:16 AM »
 :lol

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 11:20:28 AM »
Taking out the ords was the smart thing to do in that sicheeachin.

It's not hard to chase down a column of Ju-88 torpedo bombers after they up.  By taking out the ords Fish made sure that we wouldn't be getting a 2nd chance to launch.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 02:52:19 PM »

he's a great player, he passed that up then gave us warning, we killed every single one of you a few minutes later  :D.  actually i think he found 2 of your missions taking off last night as he was porking ords.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline palef

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2011, 02:56:37 PM »
Fish is great fun to wing with and tends to read situations better than I would. Happy to do as I'm told when he's around.
Retired

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2011, 03:29:49 PM »
I would so have bombed that if I had half a chance :eek:

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2011, 03:31:59 PM »
There is nothing more comforting in this game than - returning to a base with low fuel, no ammo and 3 enemy in pursuit - hearing Fish of local, calling you home and then seeing him on the runway in his AA vehicle of choice.
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline Fish42

• AvA Staff Member
  • Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2011, 10:02:13 PM »
lol, I had been porking all the 'danger' bases on the bish front when I seen this lot take off. At first I was  :O, then I seen they were all Ju88s  :x. I hit that bunker while calling the pigs to the trough :devil.

Holy crap! Talk about not getting why one would pork ords. FAIL!

Boo

Ah but I hit the ords to stop the horde. A spotted JU88 horde is far less dangerous then the unknown NOE one.

he's a great player, he passed that up then gave us warning, we killed every single one of you a few minutes later  :D.  actually i think he found 2 of your missions taking off last night as he was porking ords.

semp
Fish is great fun to wing with and tends to read situations better than I would. Happy to do as I'm told when he's around.

:salute :D  Hey thanks guys  :airplane:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 10:04:55 PM by Fish42 »

Offline LThunderpocket

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2011, 10:12:03 PM »
 :rofl

fish is a good guy.very respectable as well
"no sir,it's kind of like playing Lone Ranger,but no one has to be Tonto.its a game everyone wins"
-Cpl Fish
"I refuse to be a role model
I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottles"
-Tupac

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2011, 10:14:15 PM »
lol, I had been porking all the 'danger' bases on the bish front when I seen this lot take off. At first I was  :O, then I seen they were all Ju88s  :x. I hit that bunker while calling the pigs to the trough :devil.

Ah but I hit the ords to stop the horde. A spotted JU88 horde is far less dangerous then the unknown NOE one.

:salute :D  Hey thanks guys  :airplane:

We'll it's not like you can't finish up what you're doing before catching up to a bunch of JU's flying at < 200 feet and < 200 mph.  I don't know if I could have resisted the temptation to hit the bombers first.
I think it all worked out though because we got a successful torpedo mission (which is rare) and our enemies got the satisfaction of having about 60 ducks on a pond to kill.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2011, 01:18:11 AM »

We'll it's not like you can't finish up what you're doing before catching up to a bunch of JU's flying at < 200 feet and < 200 mph.  I don't know if I could have resisted the temptation to hit the bombers first.
I think it all worked out though because we got a successful torpedo mission (which is rare) and our enemies got the satisfaction of having about 60 ducks on a pond to kill.

temptation to rocket the  mission wouldda been too great for me :).

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2011, 04:12:19 AM »
you have to be sh**ing me lol