Author Topic: Dicta JUGgler AH2  (Read 7943 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Dicta JUGgler AH2
« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2011, 01:47:44 PM »
I say juggler contradicts himself on several of his points.  specially the one about not joining the horde, seen him many times in the middle of it.  then again it's like a ho, only the other players do it, he only does front 1/4 shots.

but the funniest thing is #1 never ho on the first merge.  so i assume you are ok with hoing on the second merge, or the third, since you dont mention it.

and btw cherry picking at the end of the field. what exactly does that mean?  because I am 100% sure that there is no player here that doesnt cherrypick or try at least once in every flight.  just some fly in denial.

definition of jetrage: I got shot down many times because i was an idiot and upped a capped field many times.  so I must come back to prove that cherrypicking low planes cannot be done in it a 262.  which that in itself contradicts #5c, but hey who cares I make the rules.

Juggler play the damn game and stop with the "people must fight they way I want"  threads.  perhaps some of you players of excellence should create your own arena, see how long before you get tired of it and come back to the ma, to keep whining about other people.

semp

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2011, 01:53:01 PM »
Juggler play the damn game and stop with the "people must fight they way I want"  threads.  perhaps some of you players of excellence should create your own arena, see how long before you get tired of it and come back to the ma, to keep whining about other people.

semp

semp
Yeah, Juggler. Only the POTW can make posts on how others should play the game. Now play how semp wants you too or you will get another strongly worded post. :old:

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2011, 01:59:34 PM »
Seems to me some folks are getting a bit too bent out of shape by JUG's rules for flying.   I don't recall he demanded anyone else fly it that way.  He was just throwing it out there as his approach to the game.

Bottom line is it will always remain your dime, and you will fly that dime the way you want to.  He's found he has the most fun playing the game by the rules he put down.  Sharing them as food for thought for other players is not a sin as far as I know.  Could be some new guy visiting the boards might see it and give them a try.

That the original post has caused folks who don't fly that way to get defensive, reflects on those reacting, not on what JUG wrote.

If you are comfortable and having fun with the way you play the game, then relax and don't feel the need to defend it.

Do note that at the bottom of the original post JUG writes "These are the rules I fly by"   At no point does he say, these are the rules everyone should fly by.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 02:01:37 PM by Guppy35 »
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2011, 02:00:12 PM »
"Re: Dicta JUGgler AH2"

I say again, perhaps it's backwards.   :lol :lol :lol :devil :D :neener:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2011, 02:06:30 PM »
Yeah, Juggler. Only the POTW can make posts on how others should play the game. Now play how semp wants you too or you will get another strongly worded post. :old:
Easy there slugger...we Pigs have learned to live with one another despite having a difference of opinion on certain matters. ;)
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2011, 02:12:46 PM »
Seems to me some folks are getting a bit too bent out of shape by JUG's rules for flying.   I don't recall he demanded anyone else fly it that way.  He was just throwing it out there as his approach to the game.

Bottom line is it will always remain your dime, and you will fly that dime the way you want to.  He's found he has the most fun playing the game by the rules he put down.  Sharing them as food for thought for other players is not a sin as far as I know.  Could be some new guy visiting the boards might see it and give them a try.

That the original post has caused folks who don't fly that way to get defensive, reflects on those reacting, not on what JUG wrote.

If you are comfortable and having fun with the way you play the game, then relax and don't feel the need to defend it.

Do note that at the bottom of the original post JUG writes "These are the rules I fly by"   At no point does he say, these are the rules everyone should fly by.

hear,hear....seconded

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2011, 02:19:03 PM »
The only question I have is for the "realism" folks.   How many of the realism folks have to follow orders in this game or have to follow a "mission-first" doctrine of combat?  Nevermind...lol

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2011, 02:22:22 PM »

Do note that at the bottom of the original post JUG writes "These are the rules I fly by"   At no point does he say, these are the rules everyone should fly by.

Except when you use words and phrases like "female apponent, lame, dance of queens, tardness, skirt lift, panty soil, cherryfesting, noobs, shabby" to describe the alternate of what you consider good gameplay.  Then you are not expressing your opinion in a civil fashion as much as you are commenting about how others play in a derragatory way.

Basically he is telling us how he plays and hes telling us what we are with those words if we are not playing his way.

Look at it this way, if you walk up to a young lady and say, "Hey you are really pretty for a fat chick", you aren't telling her she's pretty, your using your compliment of her being pretty to tell her she is fat.

If you cannot express your opinion in a civilized manner then you should expect uncivilized responses.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 02:25:04 PM by Zoney »
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #113 on: August 03, 2011, 02:26:35 PM »
Except when you use words and phrases like "female apponent, lame, dance of queens, tardness, skirt lift, panty soil, cherryfesting, noobs, shabby" to describe the alternate of what you consider good gameplay.  Then you are not expressing your opinion in a civil fashion as much as you are commenting about how others play in a derragatory way.

Basically he is telling us how he plays and hes telling us what we are with thos words if we are not playing his way.

Look at it this way, if you walk up to a young lady and say, "Hey you are really pretty for a fat chick", you aren't telling her she's pretty, your using your compliment of her being pretty to tell her she is fat.

If you cannot express your opinion in a civilized manner than expect uncivilized responses.

You make my point for me Zoney.  Are you having fun in how you play the game?  If so, then why care about what JUG said.  "Sticks and stones" applies in this case I think.  People might assume from your reaction that at some level you are uncomfortable with the way you play the game, and feel a need to defend it.

If that's not the case, then don't bite :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2011, 02:27:01 PM »

Basically he is telling us how he plays and hes telling us what we are with those words if we are not playing his way.

If you cannot express your opinion in a civilized manner then you should expect uncivilized responses.

:old: Sometimes truth can be painful and a catalyst for improvement.

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2011, 02:40:29 PM »

I disagree.

He does in fact say 'These are the rules I fly by'.  Rules 1, 2, 3, and 9 are also worded in such a way that it's pretty abundantly clear that people who do those things are Bad People(tm).  It can't be both ways, and I'm reasonably comfortable asserting that his feelings on the matter are more on the 'fly the way I want you to' than the 'live and let live' end of things.

I've watched him do his thing upping repeatedly from a base into a crowd.  The first thing I noticed about him was seeing what leads up to his whines about HOs.  Not always, but often enough he would turn into them and then whine about being shot in the face.  He ups into a crowd, then whines about being shot down by the crowd at the edge of his base.

He incites so that he can condemn, and that's lame.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: August 03, 2011, 02:42:28 PM »

no what I find funny is you thinking he actually does what he preaches.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #117 on: August 03, 2011, 02:43:54 PM »
I might follow those rules if JugGler weren't so timid in that lame 110  :noid

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #118 on: August 03, 2011, 02:53:16 PM »
no what I find funny is you thinking he actually does what he preaches.

semp

My experience fighting JUG has always been a good one.   Does that make him a saint?  Not that I'm aware of :)

Obviously you have to make your own judgement about people based on your experience. 

Clearly he managed to tweak quite a few people with what he wrote.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #119 on: August 03, 2011, 03:07:27 PM »
My experience fighting JUG has always been a good one.   Does that make him a saint?  Not that I'm aware of :)

Obviously you have to make your own judgement about people based on your experience.  

Clearly he managed to tweak quite a few people with what he wrote.

Ditto....I hope it isn't tweak...By looking at the thread it caused players to decide which style of play they espouse...some admitted it and some threw it back at him which perhaps is unwittingly admitting their style of play.  There is no victor here i can assure you of that...style can't be argued because it's a choice based on how someone feels......style  can only be criticized or applauded.

Chnageup
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 03:20:38 PM by Changeup »