Author Topic: ACES HELP!!!!!!!!!  (Read 312 times)

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
ACES HELP!!!!!!!!!
« on: August 02, 2011, 09:40:16 PM »
hey, whats wrong with the new update??? i downloaded it and now i can't even start aces!!

the aces .exe lost its icon, and when i start the program, it goes to dos mode, then disappears... and it just wont start!

i re downloaded the whole game, and re installed it, and i still got the same outcome.. ACES WILL NOT START!

pls help,starting to suffer withdrawals now... :lol
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 10:07:24 PM by des506 »
DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
Re: ACES HELP!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 02:59:23 AM »
ok i fixed it.. i can play now.. thanks
DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 03:01:18 AM »
just 1 more problem.. where do you find you the saved settings for your controller config?
DES 354th FG
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline Wobbly

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 08:07:20 AM »
If you deleted the old installation and reisntalled then you have lost them. Always keep a back up copy of your settings folder
Game ID: Blimey

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 08:38:22 AM »
If you deleted the old installation and reisntalled then you have lost them. Always keep a back up copy of your settings folder

yea.. did that...just need to know where the folder was... anyway its found... thread closed..
DES 354th FG
Manfred von Richthofen