Author Topic: AHWIKI links not working  (Read 181 times)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
AHWIKI links not working
« on: August 06, 2011, 01:04:49 PM »
Anyone notice that all the links for AHWIKI are not working?  Did they do away with it?
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: AHWIKI links not working
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 01:09:13 PM »
Considering the problems they are having...

"Today was craptastic with a UPS failure, the BBS server going down hard, the motherboard on Waffle's system died, and one of our A/C units crapped out. It's also Africa hot and we'll probably have another power outage as the grid gets taxed. We're still working on the BBS and hope to have it up pretty soon." (posted on the Aces High facebook page)

anything is possible. Maybe they fried the server that has the wiki on it, or something more simple as they shut it down to save juice.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
Re: AHWIKI links not working
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 01:27:30 PM »
Considering the problems they are having...

"Today was craptastic with a UPS failure, the BBS server going down hard, the motherboard on Waffle's system died, and one of our A/C units crapped out. It's also Africa hot and we'll probably have another power outage as the grid gets taxed. We're still working on the BBS and hope to have it up pretty soon." (posted on the Aces High facebook page)

anything is possible. Maybe they fried the server that has the wiki on it, or something more simple as they shut it down to save juice.

I didn't know, that's why I was asking.  I kinda thought that they might post information on the Aces High Bulletin Board.   I don't have a facebook account.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes