Author Topic: Fox News  (Read 709 times)

Offline rogwar

• Silver Member
Fox News
« on: August 11, 2011, 04:17:28 PM »
They certainly know how to hire nice looking talent. All of the women on there are certainly acceptable except for maybe Greta.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
Re: Fox News
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 04:35:05 PM »
Jenna Lee is a total fox.  Reminds me of Erin Gray in her heyday.
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 04:40:52 PM »
Jenna Lee is a total fox.  Reminds me of Erin Gray in her heyday.

QFT  :aok
See Rule #4

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 05:05:11 PM »
Uma Pemmaraju is simply hypnotic.  None of the following pics do her justice. 

http://www.fanpix.net/gallery/uma-pemmaraju-pictures.htm
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 05:07:14 PM »
I am sure that the fact that most of the women on Fox News are beautiful blondes is just a coincidence.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 05:53:55 PM »
well you need something to look at while they shovel that stuff lol
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Dadano

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 11:38:14 PM »
Was just talking about this last night. What a joke they're turning into. The most incredible part is so many people eat it up. I Hate very few things, but 24hr news is one of them.
Dano
Army of Muppets

"Furballing is a disease, and we are the cure... Oink."
-Twitchy

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 10:51:49 AM »
Yup, Greta puts the OX in FOX News.

But their finest Fillie has to be Patti Ann Brown. A real stunner. :banana:
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 10:59:51 AM »
A few pics would be nice.

~AoM~

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 11:25:17 AM »
Jon Stewart did a very funny bit about Megyn Kelly last night.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 02:01:05 PM »
I can't stand ANY 24 hour news coverage or sport coverage for that matter. They run things into the ground so deep it requires directional drilling to get the good stuff out of the news.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Online Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 02:06:59 PM »
The ball went over the fence..... BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence......... When we come back from break we will tell you what happened to the ball....
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 02:24:05 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 02:07:25 PM »
you feel pretty strongly about that don't you Reschke?  :lol

Edit:  :rofl Shuffler..

'coming next an in depth interview with Mrs Ball and baby ping pong'
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 02:18:54 PM »
The ball went over the fence..... BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence.........BREAKING NEWS... the ball went over the fence......... We we come back from break we will tell you what happened to the ball....

:lol

Pretty much.

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2011, 03:01:25 PM »
See Rule #14
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 03:07:23 PM by Skuzzy »
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles