Author Topic: New Wish for User's Choice of Film Saving Location concerning SSD useage  (Read 164 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
I would like to see an option or choice of where I can have my films or screenshots saved to, so I am not using up my SSD to quickly

alot of us do a very large amount of filming and screen shots, while playing Aces High

now that more and more people are starting to use SSD's for their OS drive, and also for Aces High ( in some instances ).... it would be nice to be able to have user's choice of location for films and in game screenshots to be saved to..... like one's backup HDD or data Storage HDD......

yes one can take and move the files after the fact.... but wouldn't it save wear & tear on one's SSD useage, over all????

welcome any & all comments

<S>

TC

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
it's a good wish.  even for us who dont have ssd's but have partitions running out of space all the time.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
+1

will save alot of drama in dueling bracket comps.  :bolt:
The Few ***
F.P.H