Author Topic: Mass Reporting?  (Read 3427 times)

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
Mass Reporting?
« on: August 13, 2011, 09:23:57 PM »
Lame? I think its very lame and weak.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline The Jekyll

• Nickel Member
Re: Mass Reporting?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 09:28:18 PM »
...Wait For It...
Yea, simply because I can

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 09:32:39 PM »
...Waiting...
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 09:34:08 PM »
Quick someone is using my hero's name.....everyone report it. :rofl
See Rule #4

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2011, 09:38:59 PM »
It is coming.....
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 09:40:52 PM »
For what nothing here breaks any rules. I haven't mentioned any names just trying to generally discuss mass reporting.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 09:52:32 PM »
 :uhoh

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 09:56:59 PM »
Ever feel like it's going round in circles

Jon crosses with Jewish for obvious reasons. Jewish becomes Latke, Latke becomes potato. Then potato crosses with apple, because both are round in shape. From apple to snake, by Biblical association. From snake to doughnut, by formal likeness. From doughnut to life preserver, and from life preserver to bathing suit, from bathing suit to sea, sea to ship, ship to toejam, toejam to toilet, toilet to cologne, cologne to alcohol, alcohol to drugs, drugs to syringe, syringe to hole, hole to ground, ground to potato, potato to Latke, Latke to Jewish, Jewish to Jon.Jon crosses with Jewish for obvious reasons. Jewish becomes Latke, Latke becomes potato. Then potato crosses with apple, because both are round in shape. From apple to snake, by Biblical association. From snake to doughnut, by formal likeness. From doughnut to life preserver, and from life preserver to bathing suit, from bathing suit to sea, sea to ship, ship to toejam, toejam to toilet, toilet to cologne, cologne to alcohol, alcohol to drugs, drugs to syringe, syringe to hole, hole to ground, ground to potato, potato to Latke, Latke to Jewish, Jewish to Jon.Jon crosses with Jewish for obvious reasons. Jewish becomes Latke, Latke becomes potato. Then potato crosses with apple, because both are round in shape. From apple to snake, by Biblical association. From snake to doughnut, by formal likeness. From doughnut to life preserver, and from life preserver to bathing suit, from bathing suit to sea, sea to ship, ship to toejam, toejam to toilet, toilet to cologne, cologne to alcohol, alcohol to drugs, drugs to syringe, syringe to hole, hole to ground, ground to potato, potato to Latke, Latke to Jewish, Jewish to Jon.Jon crosses with Jewish for obvious reasons. Jewish becomes Latke, Latke becomes potato. Then potato crosses with apple, because both are round in shape. From apple to snake, by Biblical association. From snake to doughnut, by formal likeness. From doughnut to life preserver, and from life preserver to bathing suit, from bathing suit to sea, sea to ship, ship to toejam, toejam to toilet, toilet to cologne, cologne to alcohol, alcohol to drugs, drugs to syringe, syringe to hole, hole to ground, ground to potato, potato to Latke, Latke to Jewish, Jewish to Jon....

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 09:58:07 PM »
Ever feel like it's going round in circles

No
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2011, 10:23:12 PM »
if somebody gets mass reported and it's unwarranted whoever instigated it will be suspended.  whenever there's a report it keeps a log of everybody.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2011, 10:26:36 PM »
I wonder who this is about! :devil
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2011, 08:04:24 AM »
Why worry about it? When Skuzzy checks it, if nothing wrong done by
person reported, then reporters get vaca.
On other hand, if mass reported because so many were upset
due to something typed or said? Well in that case, earned.
Lame if done out of spite. Not lame if for valid reason.                                                                                                                                     

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2011, 08:36:15 AM »
I know someone or some people that mass report anybody who talks about somebody on here.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Rich52

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2011, 08:43:02 AM »
Why worry about it? When Skuzzy checks it, if nothing wrong done by
person reported, then reporters get vaca.
On other hand, if mass reported because so many were upset
due to something typed or said? Well in that case, earned.
Lame if done out of spite. Not lame if for valid reason.                                                                                                                                     

The Aces High equivalent of what you said.

"Hey lets rat out the new kid but never tell on each other"
Yes, your on "Ignore"

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2011, 12:31:11 PM »
 :headscratch:  I don't see how Little Rascals have anything to do with what I wrote.

Your attempt at a funny is a FAIL :aok

Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID