Author Topic: Analyze This: QPM vs. grizz Venn  (Read 4233 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Analyze This: QPM vs. grizz Venn
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2011, 06:58:13 AM »
They can also fail at their attempts to sound intelligent and profound...let that wash over you a bit.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline dtango

• Silver Member
« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2011, 11:11:48 AM »
Shhhhhhhhh wmaker....

...you'll wake up the restless natives!!

Tango / Tango412 412th FS Braunco Mustangs
"At times it seems like people think they can chuck bunch of anecdotes into some converter which comes up with the flight model." (Wmaker)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2011, 02:12:44 PM »
My VennGogh

80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline dtango

• Silver Member
« Reply #153 on: August 24, 2011, 03:26:41 PM »
My VennGogh

:lol  :aok

One of my favorite pieces of art of all time.

Since we're sharing art, here's one for ya...

Venn-i, Vici, Venn-ti!

Tango / Tango412 412th FS Braunco Mustangs
"At times it seems like people think they can chuck bunch of anecdotes into some converter which comes up with the flight model." (Wmaker)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #154 on: August 24, 2011, 04:32:56 PM »
Holy Java.... thatsa cupola.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #155 on: August 25, 2011, 03:29:39 PM »
:D

drafting was fun, I was quite good at that when I was young.

Funny you mention that, I'm good at it, just getting bored with it/life (taught myself, then went to school for a degree in CADD.  was always 2-hours late for my 4-hour morning lab, finished all the day's work and homework within one hour, and then spent the rest of the time helping the other students in the class and teaching them tips and tricks.  The teacher adamantley preffered that I were around earlier and on-time to helpout teach her class more, but she still gave me at least an A- each quarter, lol)). 

I'm starting to volunteer at the local CAF (Camarillo) primarily to feel a bit more productive and get hands-on, but also to get some solid first-hand insight on persuing a second career in aviation.  Not sure what, but that's one purpose for my volunteering, get to meet a lot of people, ask a lot of questions, get their opinions, and probabley find out about a bunch of stuff I never knew about before.  Haven't met him yet, but looking forward to and am very interested in meeting this one member I've been told about (when asked what I do for a living) that used to be a drafter for Lockheed (he's retired, and I'm not tryign ot get a job, but would love to hear his insights on persuing drafting for aviation).

If that doesn't work out though, then I might need your help learning how to tattoo and bring out my inner creative artist.  :aok
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #156 on: August 25, 2011, 07:20:18 PM »
Funny you mention that, I'm good at it, just getting bored with it/life (taught myself, then went to school for a degree in CADD.  was always 2-hours late for my 4-hour morning lab, finished all the day's work and homework within one hour, and then spent the rest of the time helping the other students in the class and teaching them tips and tricks.  The teacher adamantley preffered that I were around earlier and on-time to helpout teach her class more, but she still gave me at least an A- each quarter, lol)). 

I'm starting to volunteer at the local CAF (Camarillo) primarily to feel a bit more productive and get hands-on, but also to get some solid first-hand insight on persuing a second career in aviation.  Not sure what, but that's one purpose for my volunteering, get to meet a lot of people, ask a lot of questions, get their opinions, and probabley find out about a bunch of stuff I never knew about before.  Haven't met him yet, but looking forward to and am very interested in meeting this one member I've been told about (when asked what I do for a living) that used to be a drafter for Lockheed (he's retired, and I'm not tryign ot get a job, but would love to hear his insights on persuing drafting for aviation).

If that doesn't work out though, then I might need your help learning how to tattoo and bring out my inner creative artist.  :aok

I am not a very good teacher I would have ya watch me ink and say "now do that"...... :rofl

good luck in all your pursuits :salute 

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2011, 11:04:17 AM »
I've done some thinkin' ...... here is another Venn that should be more accurate.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2011, 11:36:47 AM »
I've done some thinkin' ...... here is another Venn that should be more accurate.

(Image removed from quote.)

LOL.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer