Author Topic: A convention idea  (Read 3689 times)

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
Re: A convention idea
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2011, 10:29:05 AM »
7'5", 500lbr?! Holy cow, post that picture. No doubt his girlfriend was a dainty little 5'3" cutey.

As for the ring and 300lbs, they still gloss over the first time they get hit in the nose. Most do and suddenly want to negotiate, "can't we just get along?!?!" Yes, right after I'm done beat'n your a&%! haha Brings back memories.

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2011, 11:04:30 AM »
I have an 82 inch reach.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2011, 11:10:44 AM »
when I was out in AZ I tattooed a biker, at a biker bash I was invited to, this guy was a giant.....7'5" 530 lbs...first and only time  I said to my self " Paul whatever you do ...don't screw up this tattoo"  :rofl

thank fully I can tattoo better then I can draw :D

My parents had a family friend he was an iron worker been doing it all his life, i meet him when i was 16 and when we shook hands my hand dwarfed his by 3 times over, the guy looked just like john wayne but twice his size, the nicest man you would ever meet, he went by the name of Big Jim and i have to say he was a big dude. He's the one that taught me to fly in his cessna 172, great man and will be sorely missed.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2011, 11:14:30 AM »
I have an 82 inch reach.

:rofl

7'5", 500lbr?! Holy cow, post that picture. No doubt his girlfriend was a dainty little 5'3" cutey.

As for the ring and 300lbs, they still gloss over the first time they get hit in the nose. Most do and suddenly want to negotiate, "can't we just get along?!?!" Yes, right after I'm done beat'n your a&%! haha Brings back memories.

Boo

wish I had a pic..that was 17 years ago, these guys were hard core bikers 1%'ers, they didn't have an ol lady they were all their ol ladies, if ya know what I mean.
they woulda buried me out in the field if I screwed up their ink. 

I have tattooed a lot of big guys, I have seen A LOT of big guys pass out cold from tatts, one self proclaimed badass pissed his own pants  :rofl :rofl funny woman take them way better then men do, one guy was a roid head he was 6'2" or so but 300lbs all muscle had to turn side ways to get through the door, all shoulders haha

My parents had a family friend he was an iron worker been doing it all his life, i meet him when i was 16 and when we shook hands my hand dwarfed his by 3 times over, the guy looked just like john wayne but twice his size, the nicest man you would ever meet, he went by the name of Big Jim and i have to say he was a big dude. He's the one that taught me to fly in his cessna 172, great man and will be sorely missed.

damn I can just see both you big suckers in that plane haha :O

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2011, 11:47:53 AM »
It would be pretty one sided unless they use giant cartoon gloves.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 12:03:18 PM by icepac »

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2011, 01:37:43 PM »
With big 250+ guys, just go for their knees as I was always taught :old:
Yeah, see how that works out for you.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2011, 05:09:57 PM »
Yeah, see how that works out for you.

My thoughts exactly,while it's true the knee is vulnerable and a good target to disable an opponent,it's also easy to protect.

I think Boo said it,people tend to change their mind after they get hit.... :rofl   Myself I've rarely fought outside of a ring,there's a ref there to protect me and stop the other guy from beating me senseless! Outside the ring,it's a whole new ballgame!

I think there was a discussion on the "best martial art"......  ya no doubt it's Smith and Wesson! :devil     Ok Ink I'll give you katana the nod,likely second best!!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

:salute

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2011, 05:45:57 PM »
If hes 6,5 and 350 hit him in the stomach he doesn't have abs

If that doesn't drop him try the balls or throat.

If that doesn't stop him gtfo

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2011, 06:15:00 PM »
long list of those I would love to knock out, before Grizz"s name came up on list....funny most are in one squad :aok
Oh you internet tough guy you!
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2011, 08:54:36 PM »
Oh you internet tough guy you!

:rofl

we gonna start this again?

My thoughts exactly,while it's true the knee is vulnerable and a good target to disable an opponent,it's also easy to protect.

I think Boo said it,people tend to change their mind after they get hit.... :rofl   Myself I've rarely fought outside of a ring,there's a ref there to protect me and stop the other guy from beating me senseless! Outside the ring,it's a whole new ballgame!

I think there was a discussion on the "best martial art"......  ya no doubt it's Smith and Wesson! :devil     Ok Ink I'll give you katana the nod,likely second best!!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

:salute

ya there is something about a tiny piece of lead that kicks ass....I do love my swords though, don't know why, always have.

when I was 16 and locked up I fought a guy who was 6'5"  he didn't like it when I jumped up kicked him in the face..then the sternum with a spinning back kick...then sent all his teeth through is lower lip with a viscous uppercut that laid him on his back....I was all of 165 lbs about 5'8"

definitely a ring is very different, when you are fighting for your life, which I have done most of my life.....there are no rules, no one to stop it, hell most people thrive off of it and in that setting certainly no one is stepping in to save someone. i saw a guy get kicked in the face so hard, he walked around with a sneaker print imbedded in his face for a week :O

surprisingly I actually didn't get into a lot of fights in prison, my reputation from juvie followed me there and everyone knew,I would fight at the drop of a hat, you had to be like that though, if you wanted to be able to walk around and hold your head high, and not worry about people always trying to take your stuff. I was actually the one who was the bully I hate to say, I was not a very nice guy :o

I have never denied my past, it was colorful to say the least, way before I had kids and right after I got out at 22, I was a very unfriendly person,(I had cause for that,and I am still working on it) I collected for a major dealer...with out bragging or exaggerating....everyone paid.

there are three things I have always excelled at....drawing...making a woman scream in ecstasy...and breaking faces.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2011, 09:28:40 PM »
I wasn't the one bragging :)
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2011, 10:50:28 PM »
I wasn't the one bragging :)
aint bragging at all, when its the truth. :aok

what am I supposed to do.... lie about my life?...sorry my words cause you to question your manhood.

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2011, 10:51:55 PM »
the first match up ACE v Ink
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2011, 11:26:55 PM »
the first match up ACE v Ink

naa I only fight to protect my family now :angel:

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2011, 12:34:02 AM »
If hes 6,5 and 350 hit him in the stomach he doesn't have abs

If that doesn't drop him try the balls or throat.

If that doesn't stop him gtfo

I have a better solution, bring INK and dadkev, then you kick him in the knees while he's down.  he wont get up :).

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.