Author Topic: vTards move Rook and start hiding the CV's  (Read 18633 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: vTards move Rook and start hiding the CV's
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2011, 08:16:30 AM »
If anything, you've validated my post by failing to provide any specific contradiction.   :aok

Pigs are not on trial here, the Vguys are.  Enough contradiction for ya? The Pigs attack the largest red dar on the map at all times, the Vguys avoid dar at all costs.  Enough contradiction for ya?  You can see the Pigs attacks coming from a sector away as we want to fight for your fields, you won't see the Vguys with more than a 2-3 minute window of opportunity to fight them as they avoid combat.  Enough contradiction for ya?  The Pigs attack on our own away from the other Knights, the Vguys surround themselves with as many friendlies as they can for protection.  I hope I have provided enough contradiction for you.  I could go on if you would like.  Please let me know. :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2011, 08:38:48 AM »
Your opponent only has one cue, and there's nothing in the rules of pool that authorizes you to take it from him. Both are untrue of CVs in AH. You fail at analogy.

LOL!!!

I didn't think you guys would get it.
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2011, 08:42:26 AM »
Mayhem,
You've fallen victim to a lie.  Do you actually believe vDALLAS would pm Butcher to rat out his own squads mission?
VDallas would really surprise you and the rest of the Vbois if you ever flew against him. Back in the day, I flew with the devils when they were referred to as "OreOs and Dallas has this uncanny ability to pizz off 90% of the AH community and keep it quiet within his squad as to what he is doing.
While I was with the Devils, I remember floods of rants on 200 of the infamous "Dallas PMs" and would think how ridiculous it was to get worked up over a video game. When the devils reformed to what is now the "Vguys", I had joined another squad that happend to have run ins with my old squad. I have to say, he is a very different person when you are on the other side of his run ins, either fallen victim or victory...he is a rotten sport.

I dint think my issues with Dallas and the rest of the community is that he is "SOOO GOOD" that everyone hates him. Its more of a sympathetic ( well comedic   :D) that you have someone that takes this game to such a level of seriousness that IMO takes away from what can potentially great players in the squad.

I have no issues with how the Vguys play the game. Although not my style, they are fun to shoot down and we need that in the game. I think they have fun at what they do within the squad but sooner or later they will see what the rest of the community sees.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2011, 11:32:55 AM »
Pigs are not on trial here, the Vguys are.  Enough contradiction for ya? The Pigs attack the largest red dar on the map at all times, the Vguys avoid dar at all costs.  Enough contradiction for ya?  You can see the Pigs attacks coming from a sector away as we want to fight for your fields, you won't see the Vguys with more than a 2-3 minute window of opportunity to fight them as they avoid combat.  Enough contradiction for ya?  The Pigs attack on our own away from the other Knights, the Vguys surround themselves with as many friendlies as they can for protection.  I hope I have provided enough contradiction for you.  I could go on if you would like.  Please let me know. :aok

Avoid dar huh, at all costs? 2-3 minute window huh? I know what you mean, we have those uber ponies fully loaded with ords that magically jump to 15k at the radar ring from our noe approach. Are you accusing us of hacking, or just inventing facts?  What do you call a contradiction of the truth?

Avoiding combat?  I can't say I never have, sure I've disengaged and avoided combat when winchester, or bingo, or pw'd, or my plane is damaged.  I guess even when I've gotten a little too low and a little too slow or a little too outnumbered.  Please list what conditions must apply before you disengage (that's avoid combat in Oinkspeak) and I'll report how they differ from mine.

"the Vguys surround themselves with as many friendlies as they can for protection" help me understand this... We attack where the friendlies are all around to protect us?  But as we avoid combat, there's apparently no enemies present?  So why were the friendlies there in the first place?  Do you seriously believe that the squad that captures the most bases can also be a squad that systemically avoids combat.  Wow, I used to think Pigs were smart.

Sad truth is Waystin, you either don't know the truth, or don't care.  And as for you "trial"... It would seem that in your case we'd be more likely to find prejudice than justice.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 11:34:34 AM by vNUCKS »
vNucks

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2011, 11:38:04 AM »
Do you think it's bad sportsmanship when playing 8-ball to leave one of your balls blocking a pocket and take a more difficult shot instead? Is it bad sportsmanship to pump fake in football, or to run a draw? Or to throw to an open receiver instead of finding the guy who's surrounded by the most defenders?

I find it more akin to hiding the pool cue so the other guy can't make a shot, then declaring yourself victor by forfeit...  "What?  You think I'd be stupid enough to give you a stick to play with?  I'm holding the advantage!"

"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: August 20, 2011, 11:39:52 AM »
Put it this way: you're the star running back. For the game-ending big play, you think the QB should hand the ball off to you. Instead he calls a pass to his best receiver. Do you pull with the rest of the team and carry out your assignment even though it's not what you would prefer, or do you sneak over to the defensive captain and tell him what the play is because gosh darn it, if your team doesn't do things YOUR way then it deserves to lose?

So the ranking V guy online is the QB and we should all respect his decision and run the plays they call?

Screw that... This is TO's house!
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2011, 11:41:05 AM »
 Please list what conditions must apply before you disengage (that's avoid combat in Oinkspeak) and I'll report how they differ from mine.

Um we don't disengage to avoid combat period, we fight it out till the end or bingo fuel or ammo, planes are free.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2011, 11:43:18 AM »

ya,know..... with all this Vtard attention, the muppets are going to get Jealous   :rolleyes:

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2011, 11:44:07 AM »
Avoid dar huh, at all costs? 2-3 minute window huh? I know what you mean, we have those uber ponies fully loaded with ords that magically jump to 15k at the radar ring from our noe approach. Are you accusing us of hacking, or just inventing facts?  What do you call a contradiction of the truth?

Avoiding combat?  I can't say I never have, sure I've disengaged and avoided combat when winchester, or bingo, or pw'd, or my plane is damaged.  I guess even when I've gotten a little too low and a little too slow or a little too outnumbered.  Please list what conditions must apply before you disengage (that's avoid combat in Oinkspeak) and I'll report how they differ from mine.

"the Vguys surround themselves with as many friendlies as they can for protection" help me understand this... We attack where the friendlies are all around to protect us?  But as we avoid combat, there's apparently no enemies present?  So why were the friendlies there in the first place?  Do you seriously believe that the squad that captures the most bases can also be a squad that systemically avoids combat.  Wow, I used to think Pigs were smart.

Sad truth is Waystin, you either don't know the truth, or don't care.  And as for you "trial"... It would seem that in your case we'd be more likely to find prejudice than justice.

Im sorry...DAR activates at what alt?  You are sticking your chin out there so Way can knock your chicklets out....a g a i n.  Just stick with the facts, and those are:

1. NOE raids to capture bases
2. Bailing at the first sign of cons
3. Virtual unwillingness to fight it out if discovered
4. Hiding CVs

Now, argue those points and you have got my attention and won't get beat to death on the boards by Waystin.  Tell me where I have it wrong?
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2011, 11:50:41 AM »
Have the Vtards even recognized that there is a relationship between arena behavior and having to defend thier actions on the boards?

It's pretty simple.....

Don't fly like pansies or game the game and you free up the time you spend defending your actions for something more productive.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2011, 12:28:22 PM »
Mayhem,

You've fallen victim to a lie.  Do you actually believe vDALLAS would pm Butcher to rat out his own squads mission?  In fact, I would be dumbfounded if any member of our squad did anything remotely similar to this that Butcher wouldn't take a screenshot of it so he could come here and use it.  No screenshot, no film, and an absurd allegation.  On the other hand, I really don't care what you believe, as you will clearly believe anything you choose despite the obvious staring you in the face.

vCryo whined about someone's shade busting the NOE at A25, I responded "vDallas gave me the location thank him" - its called Sarcasm - With only 3 bases on a very small map you guys are so predictable in your ways, you bombed 3 radars to hide your little NOE and I guessed the right base you were going to attack, Actually your GOONS gave away the NOE when you flashed A25 with them landing next to town, thats when I screamed "NOE" on country and most of you either augered or turned around rather then face what normally is called a "massacre".

JG 52

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #101 on: August 20, 2011, 12:42:22 PM »
Im sorry...DAR activates at what alt?  You are sticking your chin out there so Way can knock your chicklets out....a g a i n.  Just stick with the facts, and those are:

1. NOE raids to capture bases
2. Bailing at the first sign of cons
3. Virtual unwillingness to fight it out if discovered
4. Hiding CVs

Now, argue those points and you have got my attention and won't get beat to death on the boards by Waystin.  Tell me where I have it wrong?

Changeup,

If you've gathered anything regarding my posts, you should have at least noticed that I don't like being held accountable or called upon to explain the behavior or opinions of other individuals.  Nor do I think there is anyone remotely more capable of explaining my behavior or expressing my opinion than myself. 

Have Waystin keep beating...
vNucks

Offline Crash Orange

• Silver Member
« Reply #102 on: August 20, 2011, 12:50:42 PM »
I find it more akin to hiding the pool cue so the other guy can't make a shot, then declaring yourself victor by forfeit... 

That's just silly. The other guy has a hundred other bases he can fly from. No one in AH has EVER run out of bases to fly from because they couldn't fly from one CV. The game mechanics make it impossible.

So the ranking V guy online is the QB

No. The highest ranking anybody on the side is the QB when it comes to plotting CV courses (and only that, nobody can or is trying to tell you what, where, or how to fly). vGUYS have no special privileges in this regard.

If you don't like that the system for determining CV command is undemocratic, take it up with Hitech.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #103 on: August 20, 2011, 12:57:04 PM »
Changeup,

If you've gathered anything regarding my posts, you should have at least noticed that I don't like being held accountable or called upon to explain the behavior or opinions of other individuals.  Nor do I think there is anyone remotely more capable of explaining my behavior or expressing my opinion than myself. 

Have Waystin keep beating...

Point taken but giving a terrifically evasive answer is still an answer.  Thank you.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Crash Orange

• Silver Member
« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2011, 01:00:53 PM »
Pigs are not on trial here, the Vguys are. 

Umm.... this isn't a trial, and you aren't a judge, or even a prosecutor. You're a just a run-of-the-mill hypocrite. You constantly take it on yourself to come in here and badmouth another squad for things your own squad is at least as bad about. Pigs fly in hordes. Pigs level and deack fields. The main difference is that instead of doing it in an attempt to take a base, you do it to set up a 3-hour vulch fest so you can pad your scores. It's really pathetic.

You and Fugitive (not a pig, but a hypocrite and jerk in the forums just like you) in particular make me laugh. The last time I saw either of you in-game you were flying in hordes of at least 30 aircraft. In your case it was last night at 117, you killed my M3 as we were still pushing hard to take the base in the face of dozens of defenders, as we'd been doing for at least 20 minutes (the VH had long since been taken down and popped). Which pretty much makes everything you say 100% bullcrap.