Author Topic: vTards move Rook and start hiding the CV's  (Read 18671 times)

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
Re: vTards move Rook and start hiding the CV's
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2011, 01:02:52 PM »
vCryo whined about someone's shade busting the NOE at A25, I responded "vDallas gave me the location thank him" - its called Sarcasm - With only 3 bases on a very small map you guys are so predictable in your ways, you bombed 3 radars to hide your little NOE and I guessed the right base you were going to attack, Actually your GOONS gave away the NOE when you flashed A25 with them landing next to town, thats when I screamed "NOE" on country and most of you either augered or turned around rather then face what normally is called a "massacre".

That goon, vGazoo (actually not a current member of the Devil's Brigade), was situated a few miles OUTSIDE the radar ring, approximately halfway between the dar rings of 24 and 25 along the shoreline.  He was well far enough away to avoid flashing the dar (there's plenty of room for this on the ndisles map), and vGazoo is more than experienced enough (check his score) to know better than to flash a town south of him as he approached it from the north, especially when he has miles of room to avoid doing do.

However, if you read this post, you'll find at least one other forum member who took your sarcasm quite seriously, and went so far as to present it as evidence in this sham trial of the Devils Brigade. I appreciate you offering another explanation effectively clearing vDALLAS of this absurd charge, now do you want to provide a reasonable explanation for your discovery of the noe raid, or should the discerning reader conclude the obvious for themselves?
vNucks

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2011, 01:03:29 PM »
VDallas would really surprise you and the rest of the Vbois if you ever flew against him. Back in the day, I flew with the devils when they were referred to as "OreOs and Dallas has this uncanny ability to pizz off 90% of the AH community and keep it quiet within his squad as to what he is doing.
While I was with the Devils, I remember floods of rants on 200 of the infamous "Dallas PMs" and would think how ridiculous it was to get worked up over a video game. When the devils reformed to what is now the "Vguys", I had joined another squad that happend to have run ins with my old squad. I have to say, he is a very different person when you are on the other side of his run ins, either fallen victim or victory...he is a rotten sport.

I dint think my issues with Dallas and the rest of the community is that he is "SOOO GOOD" that everyone hates him. Its more of a sympathetic ( well comedic   :D) that you have someone that takes this game to such a level of seriousness that IMO takes away from what can potentially great players in the squad.

I have no issues with how the Vguys play the game. Although not my style, they are fun to shoot down and we need that in the game. I think they have fun at what they do within the squad but sooner or later they will see what the rest of the community sees.
I'm not sure that anyone's saying he's not a good stick, he's just an arse of incredible proportions, even for THIS community. I've not met any V guys that I didn't get on ok with, save him. If you kill him, you get a smarmy PM about the circumstances of said kill. If he kills YOU, you get a smarmy PM about your skills or lack-thereof.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #107 on: August 20, 2011, 01:05:03 PM »
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #108 on: August 20, 2011, 01:08:05 PM »
Point taken but giving a terrifically evasive answer is still an answer.  Thank you.

Well, I see you find yourself qualified to speak for both me and Waystin, choosing to find an answer from me in my request for you to let him speak for himself.
vNucks

Offline Crash Orange

• Silver Member
« Reply #109 on: August 20, 2011, 01:15:09 PM »
1. NOE raids to capture bases
2. Bailing at the first sign of cons
3. Virtual unwillingness to fight it out if discovered
4. Hiding CVs

1. Occasionally. As has been pointed out numerous times in this thread, much more often we come in at 8-12k.
2. Bullcrap
3. Bullcrap
4. So what?

With respect to 2 and 3, everytime this comes up I point out the thousands of boths kills and deaths our squad racks up every month. Pretty tough to do if we're not fighting and doing everything possible to avoid red cons. The inevitable response is lots of humming and hawing and mumbling about vulching, or something. Except we can't vulch, 'cause we always take down the hangars before any defenders can up, right? Any way you cut it, it's bullcrap. We fight and fight hard every night in the MA.

I was on for around three hours last night and almost every minute of it was our squad either attacking heavily defended bases or defending fields being swarmed by dozens of enemy (102 for example). We did take a couple of bases by surprise attacks and then immediately used them as springboards to attack the next base up the GV spawn trail, which was inevitably heavily defended. Like I always say, the purpose of NOE, taking down hangars, and similar tactics isn't "avoiding combat", it's getting a leg up on the enemy - putting him on the defensive, owning his airspace, gaining a tactical advantage so you WIN the combat. In this game, if you don't do those things, the ability of the defender to spawn infinite aircraft gives the defender a huge advantage.

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2011, 01:45:25 PM »
You still don't get why #4 is such a rude and dweeby move do you????

YOU V boiz are denying your own countrymen access to a porton of the game they might wanna play!!

But then again, you guys probably know whats best for your country, everybody else is just an idiot.

Its rude beyond comprehension.
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2011, 02:02:51 PM »
Well, I see you find yourself qualified to speak for both me and Waystin, choosing to find an answer from me in my request for you to let him speak for himself.

I can see that you must be one of "those" people.  One of those that believes because something sounds good, it must make sense.  Let me help you...see, I found the answer to the question I asked you in your feeble attempt at being evasive.  While that particular tactic works fairly well with underaged subordinates or family members that may need to use that particular style of answer later to get themselves out of trouble of some kind, it doesn't work with someone over the age of 25 that has seen people embarrass themselves by using it and believing it worked.  Most don't call you out on it...I, however, am not one of those people.  You sir, are full of it.

I find myself very qualified to address facts that are undisputed.  I stated those facts.  You got your pretty skirt on and danced around.  I found my answer in your dance.  Please stay on target when you are making an argument or giving answers to questions people ask you.  I know staying on target is tough for you because I see it every night in the MA but try harder because you are no foe in the arena of debate. :aok
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #112 on: August 20, 2011, 02:08:34 PM »
1. Occasionally. As has been pointed out numerous times in this thread, much more often we come in at 8-12k.
2. Bullcrap
3. Bullcrap
4. So what?

With respect to 2 and 3, everytime this comes up I point out the thousands of boths kills and deaths our squad racks up every month. Pretty tough to do if we're not fighting and doing everything possible to avoid red cons. The inevitable response is lots of humming and hawing and mumbling about vulching, or something. Except we can't vulch, 'cause we always take down the hangars before any defenders can up, right? Any way you cut it, it's bullcrap. We fight and fight hard every night in the MA.

I was on for around three hours last night and almost every minute of it was our squad either attacking heavily defended bases or defending fields being swarmed by dozens of enemy (102 for example). We did take a couple of bases by surprise attacks and then immediately used them as springboards to attack the next base up the GV spawn trail, which was inevitably heavily defended. Like I always say, the purpose of NOE, taking down hangars, and similar tactics isn't "avoiding combat", it's getting a leg up on the enemy - putting him on the defensive, owning his airspace, gaining a tactical advantage so you WIN the combat. In this game, if you don't do those things, the ability of the defender to spawn infinite aircraft gives the defender a huge advantage.

See, LOKI is making an argument.  He has stated his view, albeit wrongly, but he is making an argument.  The issue for LOKI is that he is using the oldest form of deception as a tactic.  He is mixing lies with truth.  Much more advanced but when you argue facts, it comes back to the facts...as witnesses by others.  See, I have no dog in the hunt here...I couldn't care less what the vTards do with their time or how they do it but I do hold folks accountable now and then. 

LOKI...maybe you were out, maybe you werent on the mishun...maybe you were AFK...I have no idea but I know what I've seen, I know what others have seen and I know when someone is blowing out their porthole. 

Bailing?  Witnesses and video
Not fighting? see above
Hiding CVs? Witnesses

Dude, its cool!  I have no beef...there just isn't anything important enough going on here to lie.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2011, 02:39:17 PM »
Can you please respond to my post in regards to something being within the "rules" but also being poor sportsmanship?  Do you think it is poor sportsmanship to bail out before engagement?  Do you think it is poor sportsmanship to stalemate a carrier?

Why is it that everyone is asking a squadron that has shown it doesn't like to fight about bad sportsmanship?  Do you really expect them to know what good sportsmanship is, let alone provide an answer? 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2011, 02:45:45 PM »
who had been spied out and downed.  

Bailing out was a result of your mission being spied on and not a result of your squadron's limp wristed, eunuch tactics?  And the film you guys have on your squadron website showing how to fly through solid objects is just up there for fun?

ack-ack

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2011, 02:54:01 PM »

Bailing out was a result of your mission being spied on and not a result of your squadron's limp wristed, eunuch tactics?  And the film you guys have on your squadron website showing how to fly through solid objects is just up there for fun?

ack-ack

Gosh LOKI and NUCKS...I didnt know about flying through objects.  More facts I suppose.  Lets add that one and it will be #5.  Any argument there? lmao

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2011, 02:59:12 PM »

Avoiding combat?  I can't say I never have, sure I've disengaged and avoided combat when winchester, or bingo, or pw'd, or my plane is damaged.

You fly under the name vNUX don't you?  If so, you're one of the most timid players in the game and to say that you don't avoid combat is, well, just lying.

ack-ack

Offline Crash Orange

• Silver Member
« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2011, 03:05:24 PM »
LOKI...maybe you were out, maybe you werent on the mishun...maybe you were AFK...I have no idea but I know what I've seen, I know what others have seen and I know when someone is blowing out their porthole. 

Just to clarify, again, I wasn't online that night. I'm talking about the habitual behavior of the squad, which is to strike and strike hard, not to "avoid combat".

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2011, 03:07:56 PM »
You still don't get why #4 is such a rude and dweeby move do you????

YOU V boiz are denying your own countrymen access to a porton of the game they might wanna play!!

But then again, you guys probably know whats best for your country, everybody else is just an idiot.

Its rude beyond comprehension.

You don't get it do you?  That decision is made by the highest ranking player in country, not the whim of the Devils Brigade.  On very rare occasion does this great honor fall upon the Devils Brigade.  In fact, if you were to read the forums with an open mind, you would learn that on many of the specific occasions that we have been given credit for hiding a cv, it was in fact another player who did this.   You giving us the apparent exclusive credit for doing something that everybody in this game knows every country does, and quite frequently for that matter, seems to reveal that you have an axe to grind, and that the truth isn't giving it an edge able to cut wood.

But as for the issue of hiding a cv, let me post a reality check...  On the ndisles map, you're home territory is bases 42-63, and as you advance through the home territory of country 1-21, you finally are able to capture A10, and then have to stave off the repeated attacks from C13 as it repeatedly respawns only minutes from your new base and begins shelling it.  Eventually you are able to maneuver an attack force through waters constantly protected by auto puffy ack, that you will at best have only 10 minutes without enemy fighters upping in, only to find land based defenders at P14 that have upped at an uncapturable airfield with a 5k alt advantage to the south so that you can capture the port, hold it long enough to sink the cv and gain control of it.

Once you've accomplished this, you now face the reality that the two bases (one medium and one large) closest to P14 are uncapturable, and one of them offers a tremendous 5k alt advantage for your enemy to stage a counter attack from.  Without a miraculous long term defensive effort against an enemy with 12 uncapturable fighter hangers, 7 uncapturable bomber hangers, and 2 uncapturable vehicle hangers that spawn into the port , not to mention 18 uncapturable barracks and 8 uncapturable ordnance bunkers, it would seem obvious that you keeping your port is highly unlikely.  Despite these odds, you manage to stave off the repeated counterattacks from your enemy which is driven by the reality that he has the obvious advantage in a fight that will not only yield him 2 bases, but the opportunity to use C13 to stage a cv based counterattack at A10 almost every 20 minutes if he is successful.

Now, please explain why you and your countrymen who went to the effort to capture the port, sink the cv and defend them against counterattack, should give a rats arse whether some "idiot" wants to sail their prize to probable doom, immediately restarting the need to defend the port against an overwhelming territorial advantage, and most likely restart a constant cv assault on A10, just so that at the probable best they can "trade" C13 for another field?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 03:38:44 PM by vNUCKS »
vNucks

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2011, 03:25:31 PM »
Why is it that everyone is asking a squadron that has shown it doesn't like to fight about bad sportsmanship?  Do you really expect them to know what good sportsmanship is, let alone provide an answer? 

ack-ack

It's all relative I suppose.