Author Topic: vTards move Rook and start hiding the CV's  (Read 18635 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: vTards move Rook and start hiding the CV's
« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2011, 03:29:33 PM »
  And the film you guys have on your squadron website showing how to fly through solid objects is just up there for fun?

ack-ack

i seen that to and came to the conclusion that if that's an acceptable way to play acording to their command,  speaks volumes in itself for the integerity of the Command.  geee guys i found an exploit that allows you to fly through solid walls lets use it. did you report it in the Bug section?. Real great way to teach the new players showing him how to use an exploit. WTG  :aok  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODUY5Aus6rA&feature=player_embedded  which map and feild was that at so i can send in a bug report?
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2011, 04:13:44 PM »
Wow, 9 pages of arguing with idiots that have proven that they're not just incompetent cowards, but that they're unaware of being cowards and see no problem with how they play?

Talk about an exercise in futility, I'd rather try to teach a goldfish to write opera  :noid.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2011, 04:19:03 PM »
I appreciate you offering another explanation effectively clearing vDALLAS of this absurd charge, now do you want to provide a reasonable explanation for your discovery of the noe raid, or should the discerning reader conclude the obvious for themselves?

LOL I don't think the pope himself could rid the hatred for vDallas in this community, however there's a reason nobody is going to shed a tear over it.

I explained how I found the NOE, as my sarcasm meter runs high I will say it again - "<insert vTard name here> Told me where the NOE was" In another words - Your predictability in your game play is how I figured it out - you took a bunch of bish fields and obviously were going to switch countries to win the war - just so happens with only 3 bases to defend from, I guessed right.
JG 52

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2011, 04:51:23 PM »
I have been flying in the various incarnations of the Devil's Brigade for almost three years now, longer than anyone else in the squad (with vDOGFITE being effectively MIA due to work for the last few months), and I can tell you that I have never seen this happen, never been part of it happening, never heard anyone suggest it, and certainly never approved of it being done. There is no common habit or practice of bailing from either fighters or bombers to avoid combat by members of our squad. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar and ignorant, plain and simple, and I challenge them to either post film or STFU.

As for CVs, we love CV attacks and CV battles. Always have and always will.

This is funny, First they Deny bailing out when I was the one who actually was confused by watching you guys turn HALF the horde around, other half were bailing out - I even called it out on range channel and I am sure a few heard me say this - Now you denied doing it, then Someone else here just admitted scrubbing the mission (so half in fact bailed/auggered), this confused the hell out of me because I've never seen such low sportsmanship in any game, I mean you guys could simply stop coming to the Main Arena if you don't want defended targets, make your own Arena and you'd never see a single defender again (no need to bail out anymore).

Man this thread wins! Thanks Guppy
JG 52

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #124 on: August 20, 2011, 05:15:30 PM »
Map watching can be a very effective form of defense.   Especially on small maps.

Personally I get really irritated really fast when people on my channel start blaming things on spies.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #125 on: August 20, 2011, 05:44:59 PM »
and, about the "slight" chance of survival, sometimes its better to bail because you could have easily bailed then upped another plane in 2 seconds. id only suggest that if its a high-priced perk plane such as the 234,262 b29 ect...

roadkill.  You fight, you learn.  You bail, you never learn.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: August 20, 2011, 06:00:00 PM »
Bulltoejam.  You fight, you learn.  You bail, you never learn.

That's it right there  :aok   There are guys in this Game that will help anyone and Ive never found a problem that another Pilot wouldn't help me fix,this is great comunity for those who want to learn what others know and who are willing to help  :aok
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: August 20, 2011, 06:23:40 PM »
Map watching can be a very effective form of defense.   Especially on small maps.

Personally I get really irritated really fast when people on my channel start blaming things on spies.

there's times when vtards are base hording (per say) and we expect another noe, i have sat in the tower looking at possible bases, then ask a couple of pigs to up from those fields and try to find an noe.  as soon as we find it we call the alarm, rest bail out and we up in mass along with other knights.  then we are called out as having spies.  I used to think there was spies, and I am sure there is, but most of the busted noes are just because people are paying attention to the map as you say. 

another favorite action of mine is kill ords at some bases, then wait for noe's from bases that still have ords.  it's predictable.  another predictable thing is to resupply right away, then the likelihood of noes from that base goes up.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #128 on: August 20, 2011, 06:36:10 PM »
Well, I see you find yourself qualified to speak for both me and Waystin, choosing to find an answer from me in my request for you to let him speak for himself.

Actually changeup can speak for me.  :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #129 on: August 20, 2011, 06:44:22 PM »
another favorite action of mine is kill ords at some bases, then wait for noe's from bases that still have ords.  it's predictable.  another predictable thing is to resupply right away, then the likelihood of noes from that base goes up.

semp

Thats how I knew they had an NOE coming, icing on the cake is the predictable bombing of the radar, I bombed ords at 2 of their bases (tank town and A45) so I knew which base they were coming out of, I just didn't know when, so predictable.

JG 52

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #130 on: August 20, 2011, 06:44:28 PM »
Actually changeup can speak for me.  :aok

:salute
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #131 on: August 20, 2011, 06:51:12 PM »
Umm.... this isn't a trial, and you aren't a judge, or even a prosecutor. You're a just a run-of-the-mill hypocrite. You constantly take it on yourself to come in here and badmouth another squad for things your own squad is at least as bad about. Pigs fly in hordes. Pigs level and deack fields. The main difference is that instead of doing it in an attempt to take a base, you do it to set up a 3-hour vulch fest so you can pad your scores. It's really pathetic.

You and Fugitive (not a pig, but a hypocrite and jerk in the forums just like you) in particular make me laugh. The last time I saw either of you in-game you were flying in hordes of at least 30 aircraft. In your case it was last night at 117, you killed my M3 as we were still pushing hard to take the base in the face of dozens of defenders, as we'd been doing for at least 20 minutes (the VH had long since been taken down and popped). Which pretty much makes everything you say 100% bullcrap.

Well some lies and some silly fabrications here.  I'll concede your point that it is unusual to see you fellas continue an attack when you met resistance.  It is refreshing. However, I do not pad score and we care not to follow the green horde.  Pigs will come at you and beat you out of the air and smash you on the ground, then when you hide in the ack, we'll destroy the ack and kill you some more.  When you stop upping, then we take your field.  In a nutshell you now have the Pigs modis operandi.  Of note: all of this is done with plenty of warning that the pain is coming for you.  In other words we value the opponents efforts at combat.  Vguys have little value, as they are invisible like moles, or quickly landing after an NOE raid before folks can get to them and engage them.  Prove me wrong.  Let's see you guys up and let's get it on, no chest thumping or griping at you after.  Let's just fight it out.  What do you say?  I'll PM you and let you know where we are coming from and you can up as a group.  Pick two fields to operate out of.  Let me know... :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #132 on: August 20, 2011, 07:34:12 PM »
Thats how I knew they had an NOE coming, icing on the cake is the predictable bombing of the radar, I bombed ords at 2 of their bases (tank town and A45) so I knew which base they were coming out of, I just didn't know when, so predictable.

Lets read the thread closely shall we?  You knew the noe was coming because:

1st  reason you offer. vDallas pm'd you you say.... point argued and now you claim it was sarcasm...(Tralfazz the Gulliable missed the sarcasm here)
2nd reason you offer. The goon flashed town at A25 you say.... Point argued and you drop it like a hot potato...
3rd reason you offer.  Our predictability of gameplay...
4th reason you offer.  Ords had been either porked or resupplied

etc etc. etc.... ad infinitum

on that note, that DMGOD may not be a saint, but at least he places value in his integrity.
vNucks

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #133 on: August 20, 2011, 07:42:45 PM »
Well some lies and some silly fabrications here.  I'll concede your point that it is unusual to see you fellas continue an attack when you met resistance.  It is refreshing. However, I do not pad score and we care not to follow the green horde.  Pigs will come at you and beat you out of the air and smash you on the ground, then when you hide in the ack, we'll destroy the ack and kill you some more.  When you stop upping, then we take your field.  In a nutshell you now have the Pigs modis operandi.  Of note: all of this is done with plenty of warning that the pain is coming for you.  In other words we value the opponents efforts at combat.  Vguys have little value, as they are invisible like moles, or quickly landing after an NOE raid before folks can get to them and engage them.  Prove me wrong.  Let's see you guys up and let's get it on, no chest thumping or griping at you after.  Let's just fight it out.  What do you say?  I'll PM you and let you know where we are coming from and you can up as a group.  Pick two fields to operate out of.  Let me know... :aok

Oh I gotta be there for this...better yet, Im a big fan of JUGgler's arrangement he and Kappa made a few weeks ago with OddCAF (I think it was OddCAF...) and some of his merry marauders.  Forget the land grab...lets just meet out over water...those guys can come in at whatever alt they want, lmao!

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #134 on: August 20, 2011, 08:02:30 PM »
on that note, that DMGOD may not be a saint, but at least he places value in his integrity.

:rofl :rofl Awww whew, I just pissed myself laughing.
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins