Author Topic: vTards move Rook and start hiding the CV's  (Read 18446 times)

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
Re: vTards move Rook and start hiding the CV's
« Reply #135 on: August 20, 2011, 08:27:19 PM »
:rofl :rofl Awww whew, I just pissed myself laughing.

not exactly the reaction I was going for, but close...
vNucks

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #136 on: August 20, 2011, 10:28:17 PM »
Lets read the thread closely shall we?  You knew the noe was coming because:

1st  reason you offer. vDallas pm'd you you say.... point argued and now you claim it was sarcasm...(Tralfazz the Gulliable missed the sarcasm here)

I didnt miss anything. I knew it was sarcasm. My point being is that hes not the patron saint you guys in the squad thinks he is. Nor would ratting his own mission out even in the least bit surprise me from what Ive seen. I would dismiss it as ankle humping if it was just a small chunk of the players that have had issues with him, but were talking a great portion of the community. The best way to describe him is a "quiet" ManAwar and frankly its sad.

You fellas that are new and follow these supposed "armchair napoleons" do realize that its there fun that is more important to them. They have this uncanny ability to have you join their missions or fly in their mega squad not because of the love of the game, or even to have other players appreciate and perhaps learn something, but only a mingion to achieve their own glory. I find it quite hypocritical that these guys call others "score potatos" but yet if you ever come into contact with them, are the most timid limpwristed pansies that play the game.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: August 20, 2011, 11:19:53 PM »
Lets read the thread closely shall we?  You knew the noe was coming because:

1st  reason you offer. vDallas pm'd you you say.... point argued and now you claim it was sarcasm...(Tralfazz the Gulliable missed the sarcasm here)
2nd reason you offer. The goon flashed town at A25 you say.... Point argued and you drop it like a hot potato...
3rd reason you offer.  Our predictability of gameplay...
4th reason you offer.  Ords had been either porked or resupplied

etc etc. etc.... ad infinitum

on that note, that DMGOD may not be a saint, but at least he places value in his integrity.

Let's go over some desired learning objectives (or DLO's) - I promise not to make this to instructional because I know plowing a corn field in what's used to be called a Hanger is a little to "advanced" for flight dynamics so lets start off:
 1. vDallas PM - Tralf has been flying this game long as I have as I was a vTard with him long ago, You are diaper dung compared to him, he earned his respect and long as I known him he never slammed into a hanger for what you call "tuesday evening"
 2. Only potato dropped was your lemmings unable to understand "flying next to a radar without flashing it" unfortunately what happened was Justin Bieber had another concert on MTV and sometimes stuff just happens.
 3. Oh dear, your play ability is like a fat chick sitting lonely in a bar - you still ain't getting laid unless someone had way to many - and you guys always had one to many.
 4. blah blah you chased to many ice cream trucks down the road, its ok to admit one put the breaks on and you slammed into his 6
JG 52

Offline Bellator

• Copper Member
« Reply #138 on: August 21, 2011, 12:15:49 AM »
Ok, for the record the solid object fly thru was me.
The squad has nothing to do with it and it was posted strictly as fun.
If Skuzzy has a question about it. I'll man up and answer to him.
However I don't feel obligated to answer to you................. Unless you ask nicely I might.
Nuff said on that.

As far as augerin on purpose to avoid a fight goes. NOT THIS LITTLE GREY DUCK!
Now to be fair in this little vid, once I'd cleared the mob and got over the water I should have kept
running like I stole something. Bug out would be a better term.  But nope, I remembered there was one friendly back there so I tried to make another pass.  But that's what happens when you attack an undefended base. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLoD0o5jkcc

<S> Bellator

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #139 on: August 21, 2011, 01:01:23 AM »
You don't get it do you?  That decision is made by the highest ranking player in country, not the whim of the Devils Brigade.  On very rare occasion does this great honor fall upon the Devils Brigade.  In fact, if you were to read the forums with an open mind, you would learn that on many of the specific occasions that we have been given credit for hiding a cv, it was in fact another player who did this.   You giving us the apparent exclusive credit for doing something that everybody in this game knows every country does, and quite frequently for that matter, seems to reveal that you have an axe to grind, and that the truth isn't giving it an edge able to cut wood.

But as for the issue of hiding a cv, let me post a reality check...  On the ndisles map, you're home territory is bases 42-63, and as you advance through the home territory of country 1-21, you finally are able to capture A10, and then have to stave off the repeated attacks from C13 as it repeatedly respawns only minutes from your new base and begins shelling it.  Eventually you are able to maneuver an attack force through waters constantly protected by auto puffy ack, that you will at best have only 10 minutes without enemy fighters upping in, only to find land based defenders at P14 that have upped at an uncapturable airfield with a 5k alt advantage to the south so that you can capture the port, hold it long enough to sink the cv and gain control of it.

Once you've accomplished this, you now face the reality that the two bases (one medium and one large) closest to P14 are uncapturable, and one of them offers a tremendous 5k alt advantage for your enemy to stage a counter attack from.  Without a miraculous long term defensive effort against an enemy with 12 uncapturable fighter hangers, 7 uncapturable bomber hangers, and 2 uncapturable vehicle hangers that spawn into the port , not to mention 18 uncapturable barracks and 8 uncapturable ordnance bunkers, it would seem obvious that you keeping your port is highly unlikely.  Despite these odds, you manage to stave off the repeated counterattacks from your enemy which is driven by the reality that he has the obvious advantage in a fight that will not only yield him 2 bases, but the opportunity to use C13 to stage a cv based counterattack at A10 almost every 20 minutes if he is successful.

Now, please explain why you and your countrymen who went to the effort to capture the port, sink the cv and defend them against counterattack, should give a rats arse whether some "idiot" wants to sail their prize to probable doom, immediately restarting the need to defend the port against an overwhelming territorial advantage, and most likely restart a constant cv assault on A10, just so that at the probable best they can "trade" C13 for another field?

why would you bother with this, when all you need is a 40+ person mission to take bases? Just take the base.

kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #140 on: August 21, 2011, 02:05:41 AM »
Mayhem,

You've fallen victim to a lie.  Do you actually believe vDALLAS would pm Butcher to rat out his own squads mission?  In fact, I would be dumbfounded if any member of our squad did anything remotely similar to this that Butcher wouldn't take a screenshot of it so he could come here and use it.  No screenshot, no film, and an absurd allegation.  On the other hand, I really don't care what you believe, as you will clearly believe anything you choose despite the obvious staring you in the face.

No actually I haven't fallen victim to a lie ... this has nothing to do with VDallas or Butcher and I was unaware of said report, But it confirms that what I've seen isn't an Isolated incident. I've always suspected it was B.S. to send us on a wild goose chase or at best Some Disgruntled P.O.ed Vguy trying to urinate in Vdallas's favorite breakfast cereal for making him auger one to many times.
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #141 on: August 21, 2011, 02:25:36 AM »
why would you bother with this, when all you need is a 40+ person mission to take bases? Just take the base.

There often aren't even 40 countrymen online when I play... but it's easier to make a flippant remark rather than intelligently respond.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 02:31:07 AM by vNUCKS »
vNucks

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #142 on: August 21, 2011, 02:29:21 AM »
No actually I haven't fallen victim to a lie ... this has nothing to do with VDallas or Butcher and I was unaware of said report, But it confirms that what I've seen isn't an Isolated incident. I've always suspected it was B.S. to send us on a wild goose chase or at best Some Disgruntled P.O.ed Vguy trying to urinate in Vdallas's favorite breakfast cereal for making him auger one to many times.

Did I see some one mention spying?

I don't think it's Spying when your own countryman have such an issue with your Modus operandi that they PM guys on the other side to give away missions, locations, plans ect. I think it's called "Persona Non Grata".

Of course when their own squad mates PMing sensitive Information to the opposition one has to wounder. Is it B.S. or is it a psychological tactic? Maybe PMing their own "Noe" mission to the enemy while in flight and then Mass auguring is suppose to keep us all off balance and confused?

and you were referring to?

vNucks

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
« Reply #143 on: August 21, 2011, 02:53:02 AM »
and you were referring to?

vNucks if these vGuys are legit and its not some B.S. Mindjob vPlan, I don't honestly vLike you all enough to vRat them out.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 02:56:35 AM by Mayhem »

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #144 on: August 21, 2011, 02:57:25 AM »
vNucks if these vGuys are legit and its not some B.S. Mindjob vPlan, I don't honestly vLike you all enough to vRat them out.

and yet, you were referring to?
vNucks

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
« Reply #145 on: August 21, 2011, 03:05:34 AM »
and yet, you were referring to?

If you don't know, I guess maybe it isn't vCrap after all, Or your just trying to Vstir the vPot, and spread misinformation. Again I don't like you all enough to vName vNames.

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #146 on: August 21, 2011, 03:07:31 AM »
If you don't know, I guess maybe it isn't vCrap after all, Or your just trying to Vstir the vPot, and spread misinformation. Again I don't like you all enough to vName vNames.

or more likely don't have a single fact to support your "misinformation"... if you're gonna put it out there, back it up or.
vNucks

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
« Reply #147 on: August 21, 2011, 03:25:25 AM »
or more likely don't have a single fact to support your "misinformation"... if you're gonna put it out there, back it up or.

What facts? you want me to out right say some vPersons PMed me and Gave away a few missions? or Do you want me to name same said vPersons?

If your all not into this as some part of some plan to easily distract defenders at a later date then I guess you have some investigating to do. Because I'm not telling you squat. If their legit, I sure as heck don't want to ruin it for people by squealing. I like landing 6 and 7 kill runs in my 38. They look good, specially when I land em at a Capped base, covered by vGuys busy trying to take it from their Carrier. It Makes people think I can really fly. 8)

Offline vNUCKS

• Copper Member
« Reply #148 on: August 21, 2011, 03:30:47 AM »
What facts? you want me to out right say some vPersons PMed me and Gave away a few missions? or Do you want me to name same said vPersons?

If your all not into this as some part of some plan to easily distract defenders at a later date then I guess you have some investigating to do. Because I'm not telling you squat. If their legit, I sure as heck don't want to ruin it for people by squealing. I like landing 6 and 7 kill runs in my 38. They look good, specially when I land em at a Capped base, covered by vGuys busy trying to take it from their Carrier. It Makes people think I can really fly. 8)

Yes, name them, or admit your just full of it...
vNucks

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #149 on: August 21, 2011, 03:48:27 AM »
uNucks fail.
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder