Author Topic: Please...  (Read 1310 times)

Offline katanaso

• Gold Member
Re: Please...
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 01:25:50 PM »
Well it seems all the gangers and vulchers have gone to the Knit side. We "Rooks" dont even bother playing that side of the map anymore.

Wrong.

All three countries do the same.  The biggest difference is between the large squads and their particular style of play.

mir
80th FS "Headhunters"

The most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Offline Frod

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2011, 01:29:02 PM »
 :x  I fly Bish now so I can find someone to fight anytime I want.  Perkies aren't bad either.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2011, 01:31:05 PM »
the 12 hour time limit has cut down on a lot of country switchers that only switch to horde.  perhaps you guys should ask the vtard/valquemists to switch back to bishop.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2011, 01:53:01 PM »
the 12 hour time limit has cut down on a lot of country switchers that only switch to horde.  perhaps you guys should ask the vtard/valquemists to switch back to bishop.

semp

I would probably be asking alot to post some sort of proof of your claim...so I wont and continue to let you talk out your ass
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2011, 01:55:14 PM »
Let me elaborate on why I made that post last night... Knits and Rooks were the only fight going on....on the extreme west side of the map. We were roughly equal numbers...Rooks had an avg of 4 more in flight...So it was about 40 to 36 in favor of the rooks...Our eny was hovering over 20, while the knits was about 11....The bish of course were outnumbered by nearly double, but no one was fighting them save for the odd 1 or 2 guys trying to milk a base in bishland. I don't switch countries a lot, but when numbers and eny get that bad, I will do it. The problem is there was no point. When it is that late (around 11:45pm PST) ENY makes no sense, and should not be turned on. The numbers are far too low, and ENY fluctuates too fast and too greatly with the addition or subtraction of just a couple players. I was forced to up a Boston lol...which was fun for a while, but getting picked by D9s and 109Ks is lame when you know they only are down a couple players to your side, yet their eny is so much better. A local ENY of some type would cure that problem. Sure, it would take some thinking, and planning to make work, but I think HT and crew are pretty smart...they can figure it out.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2011, 03:34:36 PM »
yeah I was there on the west side... I almost switched bish until I guessed correctly that nothing was happening for them...

I don't care for the 12 hr limit.  1 hr is sufficient, 2 at most.  IMHO

I also notice that bish have nbrs earlier in the day, while knits pick up nbrs in the evening. I'm sure rooks have their own "horde-ish" time period as well.

Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2011, 04:17:33 PM »

semp

Changing the time to 12 hours promotes hording.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2011, 04:18:29 PM »
Well it seems all the gangers and vulchers have gone to the Knit side. We "Rooks" dont even bother playing that side of the map anymore.

:rofl :rofl  Don't start what you can't finish.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline james

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2011, 04:40:54 PM »
What about keeping it at 12 hours, but making it so you can switch to the lower numbers side whenever you want?  :bolt:
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2011, 04:41:55 PM »
What about keeping it at 12 hours, but making it so you can switch to the lower numbers side whenever you want?  :bolt:

Sounds good to me 6GUN.

Offline Raptor05121

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2011, 06:48:19 PM »
I like the 12 hour limit. Haven't had one mission jumped or CV gang raped since it was implemented  :cheers:
InGame: xRaptorx of the ***Alchemists***

Quote from: dirtdart
To suggest things that do not meet this basic criteria is equal to masturbation.  It may feel good to you, will not produce any tangible results, and you may be embarrassed if you get caught.