Author Topic: Chat Suspension: 1 week is too long  (Read 5990 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Chat Suspension: 1 week is too long
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2011, 02:45:03 PM »
actually im back just haven't been on since last friday lol....  :salute :joystick: :airplane:

Well get back in the air so we can not miss you :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2011, 02:51:46 PM »
Well as far as stealing..... if there were stiffer penalties, ones without chance of early release, there would most likely be less theft.

Initially this would load the prisons more but eventualy there would be less inmates.

Thx for proving my point.  :D

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2011, 03:22:03 PM »
Well as far as stealing..... if there were stiffer penalties, ones without chance of early release, there would most likely be less theft.

Initially this would load the prisons more but eventualy there would be less inmates.

Yes, and if speeding was punishable by 10 years in jail, there would never be any accidents right?
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2011, 03:36:50 PM »
Yes, and if speeding was punishable by 10 years in jail, there would never be any accidents right?

No drivers.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2011, 03:37:39 PM »
You only get a week's mute if you were muted in the previous 7 days. Just saying...   :devil

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2011, 04:10:21 PM »
If you understand that the penalty is very stiff, only an idiot would step over the line . Steal some batteries and get  life would certainly stop battery theft. As long as there are clear.rules and punishments for them I'm ok with that. Of course being one of those.people.who.follow.the.r ules.instead of bending them I wouldn't see.a.problem with it.

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2011, 04:13:06 PM »
If you understand that the penalty is very stiff, only an idiot would step over the line . Steal some batteries and get  life would certainly stop battery theft. As long as there are clear.rules and punishments for them I'm ok with that. Of course being one of those.people.who.follow.the.r ules.instead of bending them I wouldn't see.a.problem with it.

:rofl im an idiot from time to time
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2011, 04:30:16 PM »

I agree.  Can we please move on to the death penalty?  The weekend is here and I can't wait for page 12.  Lets schedule the execution of xtiger in the MA at 12 noon tomorrow?  Free popcorn with the purchase of a ticket.  Front row 50$ (free drink included), second row and back 20$ (no drink).  Kids are welcome and free to witness the demise of this repeat offender (and learn a valuable lesson in the process).

Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Online Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2011, 05:49:23 PM »
If you understand that the penalty is very stiff, only an idiot would step over the line .

....um....we have those....

- oldman (hey, in real life, too!)

Offline xtyger

• Nickel Member
      • Fred's Humboldt Blog
« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2011, 07:58:11 PM »
You only get a week's mute if you were muted in the previous 7 days. Just saying...   :devil

Wrong. I haven't been muted or even warned in probably 7 years.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2011, 08:17:04 PM »
Wrong. I haven't been muted or even warned in probably 7 years.

Then you must of said something that warrants a week long ban.
JG 52

Offline xtyger

• Nickel Member
      • Fred's Humboldt Blog
« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2011, 07:39:10 AM »
I don't think so. I understand another Midwar regular got text banned for a week a little while ago just for using the bs word.

Hey, looks like here's two more guys that think a week is too much for a simple first time infraction! :aok

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2011, 08:05:51 AM »
I don't think so. I understand another Midwar regular got text banned for a week a little while ago just for using the bs word.

Hey, looks like here's two more guys that think a week is too much for a simple first time infraction! :aok

No. I just think that's how the auto mute is coded from looking at the arena settings.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2011, 12:41:54 PM »
<snip>

Quite frankly, your opinion doesn't matter in HiTech's house, HIS does.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: August 27, 2011, 12:50:11 PM »

are you done crying yet or are we going to get a daily dose untill the ban is over?
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch