Author Topic: so i cheated  (Read 2627 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
so i cheated
« on: September 03, 2011, 01:33:55 PM »
I spawned camped in a tiger 2 last night, along with a lot of other knights. I guess the rooks had it camped first (or was it the bishops?) and the guys broke the camp.  then I came along and sat there and waited, and waited for about 1/2 an hour.  all of a sudden there were tanks spawning as fast as we can kill them, 800 yards out, it was a slaughter, they died as soon as they spawned, but they kept coming.  I lost the guy covering my right and the guy covering my left.  we lost about 4 or 5 tanks to the enemies 100+.  I got hi by tanks I couldnt yet see and as soon as they appeared I killed them.  at one time I got hit by 3 tanks at the same time, I killed all 3 of them as they removed their cloaking device to shoot again.

rounds were bouncing off my armor as if they were flies.  I could see the round coming towards me, hit me, bounce then I would adjust fire and kill the sneaky bastage.  at one point I went down to about 5 rounds then got resupplied and kept shooting, and shooting.  and the pm's kept coming, it seems a couple of guys thought I was cheated, which I was, since I consider a tiger 2 the cheating tank  :D.  You had to be fast, we had many friendlies shooting at the same tanks, 1/3 of the time the tank you shot at was already exploding by the time your round hit him.  it didnt matter I kept shooting.

finally after killing  40 tanks and after gotten hit at least 50 times by incoming rounds, THOOR was able to maneuver to my right and knock out my turret with one shot, I ducked as I saw the second round coming and killed my tank.

as i got killed I received the last pm, "blah, blah, cheater I hit you at least 10 times, blah, blah.."  I started laughing and laughed for about 10 minutes.  I guess sometimes it helps to identify what you are shooting at to kill it :).  good job there THOOR  :salute.  (btw THOOR  wasnt accusing me )

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Re: so i cheated
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 02:05:56 PM »
Get in a plane.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Phoenix 7

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 03:13:55 PM »
Cool story bro :aok
354th Pioneer Fighter Group

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 03:15:23 PM »
I liked the part where he was in a tank.

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 03:19:59 PM »
I liked the part where he was in a tank.

I don't think that was Zoney's favorite part, though.  :joystick:
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 03:42:31 PM »
Was there too GC... was a fun fight, you had to be very fast indeed.  You typically got one shot per target... if you missed, you were either dead (I wasnt in a Tiger2... so nah nah nah nah) or someone else got them.

One of the more intense GV fights I have been in.

***G3-MF***

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 05:06:55 PM »
Get in a plane.

+1 no wonder semp doesn't understand people switching to look for a fight in this game if he considers that a special fight story he had to share  :rofl

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 05:21:04 PM »
I spawned camped in a tiger 2...
Stoped reading after that.

Offline Hopper

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 05:23:50 PM »
Stoped reading after that.

I don't believe you
Hopper

JG/11

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2011, 05:46:31 PM »
+1 no wonder semp doesn't understand people switching to look for a fight in this game if he considers that a special fight story he had to share  :rofl

switch for what?  did you miss the part about they spawn camping that same place?  took knights a while to break their spawn camp, it them a while to break our camp.  only if you wanted to get more kills you would've switched back and forth.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2011, 05:53:05 PM »
switch for what?  did you miss the part about they spawn camping that same place?  took knights a while to break their spawn camp, it them a while to break our camp.  only if you wanted to get more kills you would've switched back and forth.

semp

Yeah that sounds like a hell of a party........ :rock [/sarcasm]
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 06:01:02 PM by pervert »

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2011, 07:53:11 PM »
Wtg Semp! Ignore your fan-boi's comments.  They really love ya...:aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2011, 08:17:55 PM »
Sometimes armor works.  In a King Tiger it is going to work a lot more.   :D 

I had a player PM me after he bounced 4 rounds off my T34/76 hull in his M4/76mm at 1000 yards out, but evidently he didnt know my front hull was at a 45 degree to the impacts.  I think what made him made was that my HVAP had a solid hit on his hull and he was destroyed.
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2011, 08:30:21 PM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Aces HIGH

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2011, 11:01:12 PM »
ahh so you cheated!

well, welcome to the club then.