Author Topic: <S> The Few  (Read 4920 times)

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: <S> The Few
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2011, 02:22:00 PM »
I doubt it'll be worth writing or drawing the pictures to go with it. Jager leaked a little to me about it's contents, seems more of a; pop-up book 5-13 age group type work

Has to be dumbed down so a few idiots can understand it.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2011, 02:24:50 PM »
Nice subtle Troll.  Rule #4 above.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2011, 02:28:07 PM »
First, <S> to Debrody for a great fight this morning/afternoon.  Went on with MOG after for nearly 5 minutes before some cat named lucky climbed up and intervened.  

Second, Perdweeb, what is the point of your post, I still can't grasp it.  If your undertone is your point, meaning, I have some juicy gossip to sell, but only after I have sufficiently self-actualized with ingratiating BBs lurkers.  We all wait, with baited breath.  

I think I will then publish the Debrody story.  From simple KN man to a Muppet.  

No one cares perdweeb.  Only you.  Enjoy.   :salute
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2011, 02:36:40 PM »
Nice subtle Troll.  Rule #4 above.
When you can prove if it were a troll or not, you can feel free to whine and cry.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2011, 02:47:05 PM »
First, <S> to Debrody for a great fight this morning/afternoon.  Went on with MOG after for nearly 5 minutes before some cat named lucky climbed up and intervened.  

Second, Perdweeb, what is the point of your post, I still can't grasp it.  If your undertone is your point, meaning, I have some juicy gossip to sell, but only after I have sufficiently self-actualized with ingratiating BBs lurkers.  We all wait, with baited breath.  

I think I will then publish the Debrody story.  From simple KN man to a Muppet.  

No one cares perdweeb.  Only you.  Enjoy.   :salute
Hey. First of all, <S> for that fight, Sir.
But idk what you would like to publish. I nothing changed with a squad switch... im the same. Even more, i fly MUCH worse than in May... anyway i still consider Perd and the KN guys as a friend, so plz dont take deep conclusions on it.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 02:48:54 PM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2011, 02:49:25 PM »
When you can prove if it were a troll or not, you can feel free to whine and cry.
Not whining nor am I crying :) Just elaborating my opinion on the mater. Use exquisite details to help me understand as to why you think I'm complaining.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2011, 02:51:23 PM »
Jumping on my post saying it should be Rule #4'ed for no reason, as you obviously take it as a direct insult to you or your squad.

FlyKommando.com

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2011, 03:00:49 PM »
Hey. First of all, <S> for that fight, Sir.
But idk what you would like to publish. I nothing changed with a squad switch... im the same. Even more, i fly MUCH worse than in May... anyway i still consider Perd and the KN guys as a friend, so plz dont take deep conclusions on it.

DB, I would never would, which is my point.  I don't have any conclusions about it, frankly I head in and out of squads, for my reasons too.  Making it BBs fodder is another example of Perdweeb is fishing for Few guys and catching a Few. Some guys have too much time on their hands.  <S>
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2011, 03:07:17 PM »
DB, I would never would, which is my point.  I don't have any conclusions about it, frankly I head in and out of squads, for my reasons too.  Making it BBs fodder is another example of Perdweeb is fishing for Few guys and catching a Few. Some guys have too much time on their hands.  <S>

If a Few sentences can get them going then there is plenty of time. Jesus just  a week ago some few member was asking for peace. Oh and had no idea DB joined AoM nice.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2011, 03:27:40 PM »
I'll say this much on the matter...

1) I enjoy flying against the few in small engagements. I have flown against many of the members in both the DA and the MA. I have even had a good time dueling Bruv in the DA. When they are not organized as a group or are only operating in small numbers its all good fun.

2) I have also experienced what debrody has stated. I even remember one time it was a 70v1, and bruv PMd me to jokingly tell me that he was going to 'stay out'.  Granted the 70 wasn't all the few but this is what happens.

* The Few up a s a squad ~10+ members and join a furball. Being all above average sticks and almost all in spit 9/spit 8/spit 16s, they clear out the other red guys rather quickly. This leaves the remaining 2 or 3 red guys, who are usually the more experienced sticks to deal with a conga line of spits on their rear, and instead of being the usually noob in spits, its people at the same skill as them.

* Their fellow country men, seeing that the dar bar is in their favor and that the fight is now 'over the red guys' base, they all up and very rapidly, the 10v2 turns into a 70v2.

The part I don't understand, is why is this fun for them? I understand flying with your friends, but the doesn't receiving assist after assist get old? And being better sticks isn't the fun derived from the thrill and the challenge of the fight? (none of which is present in a 10v2 or 70v2).

Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline STXAce8

• Nickel Member
« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2011, 03:36:12 PM »
Here Perd for your story: http://www.4shared.com/file/98ncqV5U/spit8vs109g141shotkill.html

I have alot more, even kept the films when we trained your squad for the SDL, you know back then when you were a frequent guest on our ventrilo.
I never really got why this hatred between you and some of our members started but I can only guess that it was some badly timed remark about the volumetric mass of someone's mother.

I think we got kicked out so we couldn't SDL you.  :rolleyes:
ZLA- Don't Focke Wulf Us!
Ingame: Batz
Kommando Nowotny
Its over the top as Fack

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: September 06, 2011, 03:36:32 PM »
Here we come. I have to aplogize, my face was way too big, my blood was way too hot for you englanders... even tho Zack's flying was the lowest of the low, i admit im not much better being a drunk arse and fighting left n right all day. Gotta change myself on it, not sure if i get any reward on the other side...
Take care sirs. <S>
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 03:39:12 PM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #117 on: September 06, 2011, 03:46:31 PM »
Something about the Few gets everyone all hot and bothered. Not to blow sunshine on the parade but I ran into a book titled "The Few" by Alex Kershaw. It is in fact about...(drum roll please) American Eagle pilots in England.

I think the real conspiracy theory here is that Bruv created a squad of Brits to honor not all of Churchill's "...so few" but instead "the few" Americans who saved England from the Germans. Just say'n...

Boo
 :banana:
 :noid

PS On a serious note the high school I graduated from in rural Utah had a farmboy who signed up to fly Spits for Churchill. Peterson landed just a few kills and had a great story to tell. One of the Eagle squadrons first batch.
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #118 on: September 06, 2011, 04:14:27 PM »

hehe you've made ACE status with that one...well played sir, very well played.   :salute

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #119 on: September 06, 2011, 04:45:12 PM »
I'll say this much on the matter...

1) I enjoy flying against the few in small engagements. I have flown against many of the members in both the DA and the MA. I have even had a good time dueling Bruv in the DA. When they are not organized as a group or are only operating in small numbers its all good fun.

2) I have also experienced what debrody has stated. I even remember one time it was a 70v1, and bruv PMd me to jokingly tell me that he was going to 'stay out'.  Granted the 70 wasn't all the few but this is what happens.

* The Few up a s a squad ~10+ members and join a furball. Being all above average sticks and almost all in spit 9/spit 8/spit 16s, they clear out the other red guys rather quickly. This leaves the remaining 2 or 3 red guys, who are usually the more experienced sticks to deal with a conga line of spits on their rear, and instead of being the usually noob in spits, its people at the same skill as them.

* Their fellow country men, seeing that the dar bar is in their favor and that the fight is now 'over the red guys' base, they all up and very rapidly, the 10v2 turns into a 70v2.

The part I don't understand, is why is this fun for them? I understand flying with your friends, but the doesn't receiving assist after assist get old? And being better sticks isn't the fun derived from the thrill and the challenge of the fight? (none of which is present in a 10v2 or 70v2).

This I can agree with  :salute :cheers:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3