Author Topic: Shade accounts  (Read 2308 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: Shade accounts
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2011, 06:05:20 PM »
:D
then i take it all back

What?!?!?  You're not going to let something trivial as evidence get in your way of branding Stash a no good shade account?  

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2011, 06:08:27 PM »
for those of you that don't know what shade accounts are, they are simply a second account started by a player in aces high used to score boost and/or spy in aces high. Earlier today there was an account by the callsign of "stash" in mid war. Had no score, no sorties. Would not up and would not respond. with the number of players in there and PMs sent at first thinking it was a new guy in need or direction. We soon came to the conclusion that it was a obvious shade account. We questioned and were careful not to accuse but we knew we were not being told something. All i can say is i work my young but off to get the money needed for the cost of enjoying and playing aces high and i really don't enjoy this lack of sportsmanship.

Mind your own account. Don't be a hater.
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2011, 06:09:38 PM »
In.

Offline Skyguns MKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2011, 06:53:50 PM »
Mind your own account. Don't be a hater.
i never hate, just dislike. Im sure you would. dont deny

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2011, 07:24:50 PM »
You know where this whole Shade Account Conspiracy theory fails miserably?

It fails because the vast majority of players (99.9%) would ostracize anyone who offered up this sort of bull crap; count on it and take that to the bank.

We come into Dale's house and we play Dale's game. The business he has built relies upon the conduct of the people who visit his community. Not for an instance would he tolerate it...nor would 99.9% of the players who enjoy AH tolerate it...and he knows that (smart business).

I have never in the several years of playing AH or AW ever witnessed once...a player 'sharing' the the theoretic fruits of this contemptible practice (I doubt it exists). If it should occur, I would immediately notify AH to preserve the quality of our environment; the majority of the community would do likewise.

What it boils down to is this: it is so extremely rare as to be totally and completely irrelevant and the community would never tolerate it.

Get on with your own game play and quit wasting time thinking about this nonsense.

I can promise you this: if you failed at any endeavor in this game it is simply because you failed; that's life and it sucks if you let it get you down.

I do not; failing is part of living, growing and learning.

Out

Oneway
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 08:01:09 PM by oneway »

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2011, 07:40:36 PM »
So far you have yet to show any evidence this person did anything out of the ordinary.   

ack-ack

Or why we should even care even if he did.

And personally I am of thwe opinion that a properly planned and executed mission cant be stopped. Especially in this game.
And even moreso I dont view pointing out where the captured CVs are as being a bad thing. Personally I am of the use em or loose em opinion

BTW a shade account can aso be used by someone who simply wants to fly under two identities.

I dont but i know of those who do. You feel like dropping the extra coin. Its your money.
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2011, 07:43:41 PM »
Or why we should even care even if he did.

And personally I am of thwe opinion that a properly planned and executed mission cant be stopped. Especially in this game.
And even moreso I dont view pointing out where the captured CVs are as being a bad thing. Personally I am of the use em or loose em opinion

BTW a shade account can aso be used by someone who simply wants to fly under two identities.

I dont but i know of those who do. You feel like dropping the extra coin. Its your money.

You knocked it out of the park.

Nothing can stop a well thought out, well planned and well executed effort by a group of individuals who handle themselves with integrity, professionalism and honor.

NOTHING

Out

Oneway

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2011, 08:05:57 PM »
SunBat is currently on break, and I also decided to close all nine of my shade accounts.  So it wasn't me...
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2011, 08:13:35 PM »
SunBat is currently on break, and I also decided to close all nine of my shade accounts.  So it wasn't me...

HTC is being forced to let an employee go because of your decision.   :cry

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2011, 08:54:28 PM »
HTC is being forced to let an employee go because of your decision.   :cry

WTG Sunbat.  Now poor Mike from the mailroom has no income.  How is he going to feed his disabled wife Carmen and his seven small children, you monster?  I hope you can live with yourself.

Oh right... The OP.

Dude, if you spent 1/4 the time you spend seeking out spiez actually trying to improve your ability to play the bloody game, you'd be good enough it wouldn't matter if they did find your mission, you'd be able to take them on rather than whining on the boards.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2011, 09:40:28 PM »
or maybe the guy just fell asleep in the tower. I've done it a few times. happens to us older folks!  oh yeah .........................IN!

Offline stash

• Zinc Member
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2011, 09:58:57 PM »
Skyguns.

I'm no shade.

Thou hast born false witness against thy neighbor.

I forgive thee, even to seventy times seven times that thou trespassest against me.

Go and sin no more.

Offline Diggin

• Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2011, 10:11:35 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 10:46:40 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2011, 11:22:03 PM »

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2011, 11:32:02 PM »
Who cares if anybody shade accounts if it's that big a problem report or contact the Aces High company.
My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"