Author Topic: Cartoon ideas  (Read 340 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Cartoon ideas
« on: September 05, 2011, 01:07:38 PM »
I have a couple ideas stored up, but I am in need of some good ideas.

I like to draw, what I NEED is ideas of what to draw. An idea of "do one on me", or "do one on my squadie", or "do one on hordes" doesn't help. I need details, draw me a picture with words.

For ideas about players like the ones I've done on Corky, Shamus, Vilkis and so on give me details about them. Their likes both in game and out. The more I can add to make it personal to them the better I think.

For ideas about game play, or lack there of  :P tell me how you "see" the picture. I prefer to do single frame type cartoons (though that might change, see below) so explain what you see unfolding in the picture. If your sure of your idea PM it to me, if you need more detail added to it, post it here and maybe a few people will suggest a twist or two to get the idea rolling.

As for multi-frame cartoons like spy vs spy like the one below from YBCW.COM

I would love to build a strip like that relating to Aces High. I don't get to fly the hours I use to so I don't have my finger on the pulse of the community any more. I need a writer that has an idea of whats going on in game as well as having some more personal stories in the game. There use to be a strip that someone did with birds I think it was. Each had a different helmet so you could tell which one was from which country. They were some good ideas there. That was what I was thinking about for mine.

So if you have an idea, and can write, contact me and lets see what we can come up with.

Offline greens

• Silver Member
Re: Cartoon ideas
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 01:11:19 PM »
do one on wife ack. always gets me, wife talking when just get ina fight, or she calls on da phone, if da phone dont pickup she'll call the cellphone. lol .
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 04:21:35 PM »
Oh oh do one of me
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 04:26:27 PM »
Oh oh do one of me
Too much pink :P  :lol
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 08:24:31 PM »
Too much pink :P  :lol

BLASPHEMY!!! No such thing as too much pink.
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok